arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys i was in the middle of math class and this like totally hit meπŸ˜†. in a way i think abha's present situation was similar to what jagmohan was in. she lost her karan, he lost his pratibha; he married her sis yasho, she married karans bro ranchod, then pratibha came back and we know karans gonna return. so i just hope that ranchod does not turn evil just as yasho did... do u think he will? share ur thoughts...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting point. but really really hope that they dont turn ranchod negative. 
Shivana_j thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

NO Ranchod is sooo different from Yasho in the sense that she didnt love Jaggu she married him solely to usurp Swarn Bhavan...she was evil way before Pratibha came back...she was the reason Pratibha was gone in the first place..so its totally different you got it all wrong...Ranchod isnt gonna turn evil because he's been through enough they wouldnt be so cruel...Shelly on the other hand killed Abha's baby and got away with it and even has a child of her own whom she doesnt even care for...wonder what will happen to her when they find out the whole truth about her...

LuvManan13 thumbnail
Nice thinking
I don't think ranchod gonna turn negative
khyser2k11 thumbnail
i dont want ranchod to be negative...he is lovable
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh yeah that's so true,but the only difference was that Yasho married Jaggs for his money,property and Swarn Bhavan whereas Ranchod truly loves Abha,but I still believe on the return of Karan he will be devastated and heart broken,but then he will met the Dr and she will be feeling the same emotions and so they wll fall in love,Missy u need to pay  full attention in ure math class kk...lol.jk

Edited by zeetvlover842 - 12 years ago
meesh.tony thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
there is a difference, Yasho was evil from a long time... she always had bad intentions and she just used Jagmohan as a good target, but i do love Karan and Ranchod but abha/karan
arianne21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeetvlover842

Oh yeah that's so,but the only difference was that Yasho married Jaggs for his money,property and Swarn Bhavan whereas Ranchod truly loves Abha,but I still believe on the return of Karan he will be devastated and heart broken,but then he will met the Dr and she will be feeling the same emotions and so they wll fall in love,Missy u need to pay  full attention in ure math class kk...lol.jk

yup ur  right! btw i was paying attention! that was temporary. i can multitask!πŸ˜†
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow look at the irony πŸ˜†
sanjananrvkr thumbnail
Originally posted by: arianne21

hey guys i was in the middle of math class and this like totally hit meπŸ˜†. in a way i think abha's present situation was similar to what jagmohan was in. she lost her karan, he lost his pratibha; he married her sis yasho, she married karans bro ranchod, then pratibha came back and we know karans gonna return. so i just hope that ranchod does not turn evil just as yasho did... do u think he will? share ur thoughts...

The title of this post was misleading for me - Abha & Jagmohan ... I was like ...what😲 (all caps, bold and dbl underlined). After reading the post, the subject matter was clear. Anyway by then my imagination had run riot in the short span. Well anyway to shed light on the runaway thoughts - desi version of The bold and the beautiful. Abha being married to the sons, then the FIL and then later with her SIL too. Well anyway have a good laugh and no offence meant.