•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday i posted asking for written updates and complained about the delay and late updates. Well..i didn't know this will hurt the updater. So it's my bad and i am SORRY for it.
I know you all did this voluntary..and thanks for your effort. It's just that this show became more and more interesting and honestly i cannot wait for the the updates to be posted. Every morning when i'm in my office..the first thing i do was turn on my computer and get straight to this forum looking for the written updates. It shows that i am addicted to this show. So i hope you understand that i am a little bit disappointed  when i can't find the written updates.
So..sorry once again to all the updater and keep up good work. Don't worry..i will wait for the updates.
Peace.. :)
Edited by sipokobusak - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
That's really nice of you, I mean I understood both sides, yours (waiting for the updates for long) and the updaters (having emergencies which are definitely more important than these); though there can be work-arounds like assign somebody else, so as to keep the objective of te forums going, but yeah at least you made for the probable offense might have been delivered to the updaters. Thanks all for the updates, I am also living abroad and just relying on your updates, and it's really nice updates, thanks for that!

chalo ab ldai band kro and sula karlo... hope said it right in Hindi...😆