•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
As per the recent promo, I feel R is strong. Yes in today's precap R looks all lost & confused. But she is a very strong girl I don't think she will let G to leave like this. I think ONLY R can make G realize his true feelings for her, by which she will know her true feelings for him too. When G was really bad, R has changed him so much, it's just his EGO is playing.

I really feel that G should win the 30 day challenge, by which he can feel, Did he really win or what he LOST by winning.EGO don't go away so easily. So I think R should make G to Win the challenge. Only then emotion can play it's role.

Well, winning back what he really LOST would be another interesting story track :)

Pls give your comments !

interesting...i also wonder, wut happens if runjhun tells him, "ok, u win"...wut will happen? will he be able to walk away from her?...i don't think so, I think thats when he'll have some realization...but where will runjhun be at that time of his realization? will she be waiting for him, or will he need to do some convincing?

Presently he is only thinking of winning the challenge. He did not realize that he got to leave R if he wins. Also he can't see her crying, so it would be nice if R says to G in front of his friends, same words what she did say when he got the India Mobile contract - "you WIN, you don't know to lose, you always Win" with her tears showing her feeling that he lost her. That's when he would realize his mistake.

She made him to win many time like,

1 -she made him to win when she went with G to see his mom even after she knew he was showing fake change.

2 - she made to win when she told that G can't keep any in his stomach, and said the same what G told to this mom, yes now her nani is fine.

3 - coming back from the temple at home, she made him to win in front her family members,

4 - she made him to win in front for his friends, when she ate the spicy food,

5 - she made him to win when he slapped her on the day of India mobile interview.

6 - she made him to win in building the GS IM Center.

Well, I consider all this is a WIN, so making him win would is wise for her.

For G 30 day challenge is a game , so he wants to win it, just like he win his carrom, but for R this 30 day challenge is CHANGE. She is not looking to win, she is just looking for a change.

Did anyone one of us think, R has NO friends :(

runjhun has been using reverse psychology and letting guddu think that things are his idea, hence he feels he's been "winning"...but with guddu changning, runjhun has also begun to change (as amma pointed out)

so lets see if these two will see it themselves, or will others like kukkan, amma and guddu's parents will be the catalyst in getting these two together...

and yes, runjhun does not have many friends :( ...only love from her amma...and now kukkan...and soon, hopefully, guddu...