Posted: 12 years ago
Ariii    😲😡😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

bechara raj milk on the rocks peene wala,   fate ne kya karvadiya usse.  🤣  and the logic  u have used , if Ekta sees, she will  might it use this also , BT mein anything is possible 🤣. 
Why i had to read this!!!!       I just couldn't stop🤣
That's why he is no where to be seen!!! Is it to late to investigate???!!!!🤣
Mujhe yeh likhne mein utna maza nahi aya jitna yeh reactions padhke aa raha hai 🤣
Ari ki jai ho jo tune Raj ko suspect kiya😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aise ideas tum spamming queens ke dimag mein hi aa sakte hain😉🤣
haha.. court thread n all the rumors on the forum have led to such brilliantly bizarre ideas.. that mingled with ari's already shaitan dimaag.. u'll get this only guyz.. padho aur ðŸ¤£ karte raho!! 

Ari, no words left.. am in the .. kya.. woh.. kab.. kahan.. kaise.. kyun.. kaun.. mode!!! will take some time to recover.. issi liye pehle woh hugs post kiya phir thoda has liya.. phir bhi system normal nahi hua.. ðŸ¤£
he was wanted to show rps he is able to handle his business,remember when rps brought him to arjun's house? i dont think he killed ksa-he and jignesh has made plan to kill ksa and to put blame on him because he might have heard arohi's conversation with arjun and may have think if arjun will change mind i will do that so he hired the bilu or makrand to do that work by convincing them that if they don't want arjun to be criminal they should do this work, it is better for intrest of arjun.
I think it is Mikael or Jignesh who shot KSA.  This was their plan.  They were always against Arjun. Either they or someone instructed by them shot KSA to frame Arjun. Now since Arjun was adopted by RPS, Arjun is a Singhania legally.  So by killing Arjun, Mikael will be the sole heir to Singhania's empire and prove to his Dad that he is capable of handling the business.

I have a very bad feeling for Arjuhi.  Probably Mikael or Rajveer will succeed in eliminating Arjuhi.  That could be the end, which I hope not.  How did Mikael know where Arjuhi are.  Could be somebody from Arohi's gang is the spy who gave the news to Mikael. 

Rajveer is very rash and without thinking or planning, he will commit a blunder.

Instead of revealing the secret, more and more conspiracies are being introduced.

Why is Amrit so worried.  Probably she also has a raaz.
Edited by lara3110 - 12 years ago