Frequent Posters

ArshiARMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanx for the PM...really nice part...
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part. Feeling bad for atul. Waiting to read more and can you add me to your pm list
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice parts.
Do pm me whn u update.
adorableaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 pm...nice update...poor nikki...luv d bond of AR
xooni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow.. nice updates AR are tooo cute!!!
thnx for the pm nd cont soon..
Gloriosaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice ff..just read it...add me in ur pm list plz...n do pm me .. update soon
dmg_kajen_ar thumbnail
hey guys...thnks for ur lovely comments...
heres part 6 jus for you guys...oh and now the characters are a bit older!! And if u want a pm for my updates plz dont forget to me as a buddy cuz that'll make it a lot easier for me..thnx :)

PART 6 - Armaan, Riddhima and Sohan age 17

It was college graduation night; Armaan and Sohan were in Armaan's car on their way to Riddhima's house to pick her up for the party. The three friends had become very close to each other now more than ever. Armaan and Riddhima had realised their true feelings for each other which were more than just friendship. Riddhima's entry into Armaan's life had really made a difference to him, she meant everything to him. Their destiny was soo perfect, they were made for each other and this was noticed by everyone in the village before the two lovers themselves, friends, enemies, teachers, parents and other relatives, even their local shop keepers, postmen, fruit sellers and ice cream men…EVERYONE! They were known as "love birds" in the community and to make things just perfect they were accepted by everyone. 

Armaan had now pulled up infront of his "home-away-from-home" – Riddhima's house. That's where he spent most of his time, if she wasn't at his house, he was at hers if not they were both together at Sohan's house. He got out of the car, walked around to the other side and opened the door.

Armaan: Out! – calmly

Sohan: Huh? – bewildered at his action

Armaan: I said…Out! – gesturing him with his hand to get out of the car.

Sohan: But why…? 

Armaan: Do I need to say it again?

Sohan: What friendship yaar… - mumbled under his breath as he got out of the car

Armaan close the door firmly behind him and went to open the back door for Sohan who got in and sulked a bit. Armaan stood there and laughed at him before walking up to the front door. Just as he was about to ring the bell the door opened and infront of him stood a beautiful young lady in a silky red evening dress up to her knees with red high heeled sandals. She carried a very small silver purse in her hand. Around her neck was a very slim elegant heart shaped pendant with a small diamond in the middle of it which was gifted by Armaan on her 17th birthday. 

Armaan: Beautiful! – so quietly only Riddhima heard

Riddhima: Shall we go – looking down

He held out his hand very charmingly and she took hold of it with a big smile on her face. She turned around to close the door and then they walked out but she stopped suddenly in her tracks looking right ahead of her. Armaan wasn't paying attention to why she had stopped but moved closer to her and whispered in her ear…

Armaan: Sauce wala laal…are you planning to kill me tonight?

She turned suddenly to face him and their heads hit each others quite hard.

Both: Ouch! – both held onto their heads and started to laugh

Sohan: If you both want to have your party here it's fine with me…but the least you can do is give me a lift to the real party… -shouting through the window, then mumbles to himself – where there's more fun than watching you two…

They both looked at him with a smile and then walked to the car. While Riddhima stood there admiring the car while Armaan, being the real gentleman he was, opened the door for her and waited till she had sat down comfortably before shutting the door and walking around to the other side of the car. Armaan began to drive, Sohan still making his sarcastic comments at the back and Riddhima was admiring the new car.

Riddhima: Armaan? – in a surprise voice– this…this car? When? How? Why?

Armaan: smiles – Gift from dad…firstly coz I passed my driving test and secondly coz I'm graduating today…finally! 

Sohan: And thirdly so you can show off to your girlfriend… -mumbles

Armaan: Will you shut up – looking at his through the rear view mirror 

Sohan: haan haan…what else am I here for? 

Riddhima: Guys… 

Both boys: Sorry…

Riddhima smiles silently to herself, whenever they started up like that all she needed to say was one word and they knew when to stop. She looked to her right at Armaan who was looking dashing in all black and smiled sweetly at him. 

Riddhima: You look like my Shah Rukh Khan today… - messing his hair up a bit

Armaan: moved away a bit so her hand won't reach his hair – I know, I know…

Sohan: You wish!

Riddhima: Well…like they say…there's seven look a likes in the world…so you can be my Shah Rukh look a like 

Sohan: haha… - held on to his tummy while he was laughing – ok, ok what about me? Who do I look like?

Riddhima: Umm…

Armaan: You look like the Shashi Kapoor…haha

Sohan punched his arm and he let out a loud yell. Riddhima automatically held onto his upper arm and slowly rubbed it which made him smile. 

Sohan: Riddhima…I think I should rephrase that last sentence for you – looking at Armaan with fake anger – You should call him the evil twin brother of Shah Rukh Khan… - then turning to Riddhima, his expression calming a little – anyways…you look beautiful tonig…

But before he could end his sentence Armaan pressed down hard on the breaks which made Sohan come flying through the middle of the two seats. Armaan rounded on him quickly…

Armaan: What? You're flirting with my girlfriend…infront of me?

Riddhima: Armaan! – calmly, he turned around, mumbled sorry and carried on driving

Their journey carried on like this all the way to the party. They reached their destination quickly and entered the party to be greeted by lots of friends and classmates. 

After standing around sometime chatting with friends Armaan asks Riddhima for a dance which she happily agreed to. They danced to a slow romantic song completely lost in each other forgetting everything around them. After a very long dance they make their way to the drinks table as they were very thirsty. They were joined a few minutes later by the rest of their group; Sohan, Dev and Kaajal. 

Kaajal: Riddhima… - hugs her – you guys are the best dancers ever…no matter what the dance…you guys are brilliant

Armaan: Thanks Kaajal… - puts his arm around Riddhima's shoulder

Dev: You guys are really made for each other! 

Sohan: You mean…a "make someone sick couple" – pretending to puke

Everyone laughs at him but Armaan makes a face which tells him to shut it! At the same time there was an announcement calling for everyone's attention. They faced the stage where they saw the Head teacher waiting to give a speech. After a long farewell speech by the teachers it was time to give out the certificates and awards.

Head: And the first award…for best dancers tonight goes to… -looks at the paper and back to the audience – Armaan Malik and Riddhima Sharma!

There was a massive round of applause as the two love birds went onto the stage to collect their award. Lots of other students went up to collect their awards after them.

Head: Next…award for the best sportsman…no doubt…Armaan Malik!

Armaan went onto stage to collect yet another award. 

Head: And the final award…the best student… Riddhima Sharma… 

Riddhima collected her award and walked back a little uneasily to her friends, she wasn't sure if it was the heels she was wearing, or something she had eaten or just the excitement of the awards or the depression of the end of her college life. All she knew was this was a very weird feeling which she had never experienced before. As she got closer to her friends Armaan had noticed that she wasn't herself. 

Armaan: Are you ok? – holding her by her elbow

Riddhima: I'm fine… - gives him a little smile and had a drink of water from the counter

Some of her classmates came around to the group to say their final goodbyes to each other. It was getting a little crowded and Riddhima was finding it hard to breath. She looked around to find the exit of the room; she excused herself from the group and walked out quickly, slightly wobbling on her heels. Armaan noticed her uneasiness and followed her. As she reached the main doors she had a blurry vision of the people around her, she held on to her head with one hand and tried to grab hold of a table nearby. She missed it by an inch as her knees gave away and she felt herself falling into the dark…

She was unconscious to the world around her and little did she know that she was saved by her hero; Armaan had grabbed hold of her before she reached the ground… 

hope u enjoyed it...
 plz carry on posting ur comments...
and let me know wat u think...
thnk you... 
ArshiARMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey really nice part...bt i just hope riddhima is fine
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part. Hope ridz is fine
Gloriosaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part.. hope riddhima will be fine...update soon..