Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it just me or did Hetal's hair and saree style look a little odd in today's episode?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vedika98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too..
don't like her style at all..she is way too tall to wear sarees like that...kind of looking awkward in front of others..
reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She was anyway used to wearing salwar suits before her wedding. Why cannot she continue to do that ? I mean she is looking like a complete oldie in this avtaar. Amrit and Vimmy look far more younger to her.
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
lol i no what u mean i hope they change it soon lol :)
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree.She did look odd,esp. her hair
shiv0624 thumbnail
I agree, she did look odd.  I think it's the long sleeve sari top she was wearing...I didn't like her hair at all...
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really liked her new look,but i agree she looks old in it,so do every1 look in saree,her problem is that she is   tall in front of vimmy and amrit,she looks good wid tall people around her like karan,anu,but i agree she should wear salwar kammez rather then saree it will make her look much younger.
Red_eyes thumbnail
ya i her bertter in her old way
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree...the saree style looks really old...her mom looks younger then her (plus I think Ambaji has a great body, I hope I look like that at that age...sighh)...but yup I think she should wear salwars and give her sari to mona...lol...
April2007 thumbnail
Hetal looked very nice in sari..I actually liked her a lot. She looked really pretty, she has a very innocent face.