India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i almost died!!!!

londongirl95 Senior Member
londongirl95
londongirl95

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLwho is excited for the maha episode this saturday?????? after reading the news about maaneet consummating their marriage i almost died. i just hope this news is not fake but i dont think it is coz all india forum news turn out to be true!! finally the moment we maaneetians have been waiting is finally here and just 2 left!!! i read this news while i was at school and once i saw the title consummation in geet hui sabse parayi and i read the whole article i tried so hard not to scream so my classmates wouldnt think im crazy but one of them saw me trying to hide my scream and she asked why my face expression is like that and i just got so embarrassed that someone saw me but i couldnt control myself!! finally the moment which we have all been DYING to see is nearly here!!! i cant wait for the maha episode!! i bet some guys try to hurt geet and maan saves her and they take shelter in the jungle and then from there you know what happens!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i cant wait for saturday and tomorrow's episode with the song sequence!!!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

hadahKamalikaGtulip132Ayesha05luv_DDEchoesofpassionjaspreetm2815ananya2000jasraj123pickachuInfinitedreamsblackb28

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
u sound just like me 2 hours ago!!!!!!!!!!
i was and am excited too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

londongirl95maneet_forever9luv_DDjaspreetm2815-Nightingale-blackb28

muskaan... Goldie
muskaan...
muskaan...

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
me...
me...
me...
me...
me...
me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Hailaaa!!! Same was my situation, except i was on the computer at 6 in the morning before leaving for school. My sis was sleeping in the room so i had to control myself, but man was i happy??????? As soon as i got to school, i texted her so that when she wakes up she'll know because she checks her phone first thing! OMG can't wait till Saturday hailaaa!!!!!Embarrassed
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Sameee
I almost died just reading the news!!
Imagine what will happen after actually watching it omgg
Someone is gotta book a lot of rooms in the hospital for us fans..hehe
krishdgr8 Senior Member
krishdgr8
krishdgr8

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
ppl u knw...wen i read this article ma dad called me for sum work...i closed it and went...actually he was calling me to sclod for sum undne job...he was yelling at me...bt i cant hide ma smile...ma mind is fully on article...it was so tough for me to react to ma das scoldings...i was literally smiling..gosh...horrible...thank god i doesnt scream...
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
i am in the same boat toooDay Dreaming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top