Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Heya Lovely Minzyyy...

I READ IT...I READ IT...LMFFFAOOO...ok first of all...YOU ARE AN AMAZINGG WRITER...no serioulsy...this is not bcaz i love u (ok, maybe a bit of it IS...lol) but seriously dude...this FF is awesummm...the storyline, characters, emotions...everyfing was sooo amazing girl!!!!! 
i simply loved the whole concept...

PROLOGUE n PART 1:
the prologue itself got me hooked...Ammy dreaming abt AR's magical kiss...ahhh...n then their lovey dovey moments...Ammy's emotional ride thru his past was sooo touching ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜’

PART 2:
Ammy's a LONELY Singer ๐Ÿ˜ญ i felt sooo bad for him...oh btw...the BEST scene here was the dream sequence...it was jus sooo perfectly written...i cud actually imagine Ridz in tht tranquil place...my fave. was

"she was sitting on a white swing'holding a flower in the most delicate way he had ever seen'swinging back and forth slowly'She looked Beautiful'he walked up to her slowly and sat beside her''Armaan'.stop staring at me''..she turned her face around to face him and smiled''I can't help myself'I want to look at you for as long as I can'because'because'. I won't be able to have this moment when I wake up''he whispered''I promise to visit you tomorrow'' 
she leaned forward and placed her head on his shoulder''Promise'?''Yes Armaan'I promise''
โค๏ธ

dis part made me SADDD๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ they love each other with such passion / / he can actually see her in his dreams weneva he wants...such PURE love...
Awww...Muskii understands him sooo well...true frnds ๐Ÿ˜Š 
n i love WOH LAMHE...its sucha romantic yet sad song...LOVEEE IT!!!!! it portrayed Ammy's emotions soo well!!!!!

PART 3:
Rahul n Muski are sooo cute...Awww, they'r helping him out of his sufferings...
they'r true frndship reminds me of a lil poem...well not exactly a poem but yuh...LOL

True friends are those,
Who care without hesitation,
Who remember without limitation,
Who forgive without explanation &
Who trust without communication. โค๏ธ

n the PIANO MUSIC...*thud* dude did i ever tell u tht m a CRAZYYY piano player...i totally loved the GOTH music, ermmm i kinda hunt for such creepy haunting n dreamy kinda piano notes...LMAOOO, thanks for sharing lol

OK, n now..the part where i literally had tears in my eyes...u made me cry Miniii...RIDDHIMA IS DEAD...as in DEAD!!!!! 
GOD how can u do this to us...
(lol, sorry fro being sucha drama queen)
but why'd u turn the romantic AR into DEADLY AR๐Ÿ˜† 

u know when i read the whole graveyard scene...i was like...W*FFF!!!!! my Ridzi's DEAD๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ i honestly cried -______________- 
BAD BAD MINZYYY ๐Ÿ˜† 
now u HAVE to cover up the story quickly...n NOT with a SAD ending *warns*  m sooo f**kING hooked to this story man, wanna read MORE abt Riddhima's death...n will she ever cum back? :| :| :| :|  LMAOOO...
i know stupid question...but m a SUCKER for happy endings dude, i want 2 see AR happily married in the end, since DMG cudn't make it up to us...i want YOU to get them togethr now... 
IDC if u turn into EKTA MAI for a while...ROFLLL...JK...
ok plzzz continue sooonishhh...i know u hav other priorities as well...but its YOUR FF tht compels me to read MORE, so imma blame YOU for it๐Ÿ˜† 
ok now enough of ma gibbering...Cont. sooonn<33  
oh n thanks ALOT for all the PMs sweetheart...
tc...ILYYY<333
JIA๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS: this is my FIRST EVER long comment on any FF, pheww, hope this makes up for the delay ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†mwwaahhh<33

Edited by pinkss - 12 years ago
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gud one...
armaan's emotions were so amazingly written...luvd it
cont soon
tc
MONIKAluvsAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg riddhima is dead๐Ÿ˜ฒ
i'm crying๐Ÿ˜ญ
feeling sad fo armaan
glad rahul n muski are there for him
they are such great friends๐Ÿ˜Š
can't wait for next part
plz update soon
take care

dear u forgot to pm me plz next time do pm me
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thats a fab fab part :| I love the concept Minaz ! The dreams Armaan gets bring tears to ones eyes, Riddhima comes in his dreams telling him she shall meet him there everyday , and he would probably want to sleep for a bit longer only to have her closer to him .
Armaan trying to be happy because he knows Riddhima shall be happy that way is immensely touching.

Minaz I love the flow in your writing, you write beautifullyyy and the bonds these friends share makes me smile wide !!!
ILY and cant wait for the next update <3
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey mini ๐Ÿค—
awesome update
loved it
very well written
AR past in next update...can't wait
do continue soon
take care and thanks for the pm.
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg! Tell me its a dream.. tell me Ridz didNOT die.. Please please please.. damn! i hate sad endings... AR wont be together.. I mean the thought itself gets tears in my eyes.. I cannot tell you how messed up my mind is right now ! Armaan and Ridz are not together yet they are .. how cruel can life be? Its like Armaan's dying every single second of his life. Its unbearable to even think of! Beautifully-written .. how i wish this would be a nightmare!
Update soon. Cant wait to read their memorable moments!

love
Vini
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khahani

I will be back :)

Look who's Online. *Shock Shock* lol Aren't you soppose to be at work?
Edited by ParaDiseMb - 12 years ago
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

wow...

ur ff is amazing...

armaan loves ridz so much...

Minaz...what a fab update. Love they way you write because it makes it so easy to imagine the different scenarios in your head and I love how you describe the emotions so beautifully. The last bit were Armaan was visiting Riddhima's grave left me in tears.

Darling, you are giving me complex. I have just started to write an AR FF however I will never be able to write as well as you.

excelent update.pls update soon.