Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 3

The crowd was roaring with excitement, all that could be heard was the screams and clapping of multifarious fans. This was my Life...This was my Reality...I was doing what I love...Singing was my Passion...my second love...the cheers and shrieks of the millions of people around me thrilled me...if anything filled my inside with happiness after Riddhima, even if it was for a little moment it was music...I closed my eyes...thinking of my inspiration...smiled and ran to the stage, doing what I do best...Sing! 

'Look at him...he looks so happy, doesn't he?  Muskaan smiled as she starred at Armaan performing

'He definitely does, I'm glad he decided to come tonight' muskaan turned around and looked at the man beside her and gave him a hug.

'I love you Rahul, you mean everything to me, I don't know what I would do without you...Armaan has been really strong, he is living each and every second of his life for her...she gives him strength...she gives him the strength to live his life'he hides his face with a mask...underneath that smile...is an ocean filled sorrow'I'm worried for him' tears poured from her eyes as she dug her face closer to his chest..

'Hey...Hey...First of all I'm not going anywhere Okay? Nothing is happening to me anytime soon, you can get rid of me this easily' He chuckled as she punched him...'and l know...I'm worried for him as well'but look at him now...he looks so happy...doesn't he? At the moment lets forgot about everything and concentrate on the present'lets enjoy this moment together...'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Look at you, someone rocked the stage tonight didn't they' Rahul smirked and walked into Armaan's Dressing room.

'Rahul...Hey Dude you were in Greece weren't you? What are you doing here? He got up and gave him a side hug.

'I was...But I couldn't miss seeing you perform can I, besides I hardly get a chance' he winced...Armaan raised his eyebrows and smiled'waiting for him to continue'...'Well...the new deal finished quicker than I thought, hence I'm standing in front of you, BUT...however I'm glad I had the opportunity to see you do your thing out there' he smiled.

'Thanks for coming man, means a lot'

'Don't Mention it Dude'...he smiled...'besides it's not like I had a choice, Muskaan would have tied me up with a rope and drag me here if I said no' he chuckled.  Armaan let out a laugh...these were his friends...he considered himself lucky to have them by his side...they are always there for him. They spent most of their time taking care of him'to see if his ok...to make sure his mind occupied'to ensure that his happy. 

'Armaan! Are you ready? The press is going crazy, go and give them a slice of you so they can shut the hell up, they are driving me crazy! muskaan screamed as she barged into his room panting, shutting the door behind her as fast as she could before some lunatic fans of his tries to get in and rape the crap out of him.

The boys turned around swiftly witnessing muskaan's bizarre entry; they looked at each other for a second and then burst out laughing.

'You think this is funny? I could have been practically stabbed to death by 6inch stilettoes!'

'But you weren't were you? Consider yourself lucky darling...my fans showed some mercy on you' Armaan laughed and hi-5'ved Rahul, who in response joined him.

'I hate you both, Go to Hell'! She turned around furiously and sat on coach...'Hey! Muskaaan'You know we were only messing about right? Ignore us, we can be Idiotic at times' Armaan, walked up to her and put his hands on his ears, in an attempt to apologize...and smiled.

'It's Okay' she smiled chirpily and hugged him...'BUT you'! She slowly walked up to Rahul...giving him the 'You are so gone' look which made him gulp...'You better think of a good way of making it up to me'!  She stormed of angrily. Rahul looked at Armaan and gave him a dirty look, indicating all this was his fault. Armaan could not help but laugh at his condition.  He walked up to him and patted him on the back, wishing him good luck since making up to muskaan is something that cannot be done so easily. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'So, Armaan How does it feel like to be the one of the most successful Music Artists in such a short span of time'? Spoke a young woman with a mike held in her hand... 'It Feels Awesome, I love what I'm doing and to be loved by so many people is just simply Amazing'... 'May I say, the concert was Brilliant! I couldn't take my eyes of you'...Well thank you'! Armaan Chuckled at her lame attempt in trying to flirting with him...'I shall take that as I compliment...ermmm...Lara' He looked down trying to read her name, which was tagged in her shirt and then looked up and flashed his million dollar smile at her...'you most certainly should' she smiled... 'So'any inspirations? Role Models?' ...'Yes'...'well'?'...the reporter spoke indicating him to speak further 'Riddhima... he spoke softly.  Even today...the mention of her name filled his inside with sensations. She was the one who inspired him to live his dream, she was the one who gave him strength to fulfill his desire and SHE was...and is the one who is Helping him to get through each and every day...'and who may that be?' questioned the reporter breaking Armaan out of his thoughts...'Someone very Special' he smiled...'Thank You, No more Questions' he spoke and turned around and walked away getting into his Mercedes  before any other reporters had the chance to fish him out from the crowd.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg57C0DzDk0&feature=related (Imagine this music being played in the background. Don't worry I aint no Goth LOL, this music suit's the sort of atmosphere I wanted to create, anyways I shall stop Blabbering, you can continue reading now =)

It was 1 am in the Morning...it was time for him to go and meet her, to share his day's event with her...he was excited...the only person he can speak his heart out to is her... Whenever he came to visit her...he found himself lost in a completely different world...he felt at peace whenever he was near her...he felt happiness and pain...because he knew she can never come back to him...the roads were empty...there was silence everywhere...all that could be heard was the rhythmic beat of his pulse...he drove in the midst of darkness...until he reached his destination

He parked his car near the gate and slowly got out...he was surrounded by a world of utter darkness, there was nothing but blinding black shadows around him...it wasn't hard for him to find what he was looking for...thanks to the numerous times he came here he now knew each and every corner of his surroundings...he walked up to the tombstone in front of him and sat down...just staring at it'this is what he did everyday...he would always come here...'Hey Beautiful...I missed you a lot today...It was a great day, The concert was a huge success, everyone loved it, I had an amazing time... I know you are proud of me...I know you are happy...I wish you were here besides me to witness all that I have achieved...I wish I could see the smile in your face... I wish...I wish...you were here'...  The scars of his past always left him breathless, he can't help but feel guilty...he felt as if he didn't try enough...he closed his eyes slowly...remembering how it had all started...how he met her for the first time...and how their love story blossomed...and then how it all ended...

Okay Guys This was Part 3! The Next Update will be about AR's Past! So keep Reading! =)

Edited by ParaDiseMb - 12 years ago
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved 

Edited
Read All The Parts In One Go =))
Lovee It Soo Muchh <33
Fisrt I Thought Smin Happened Between AR Thats Why They Are Apart.
But When I Read PART 3. I Found Out Riddhima Is Dead!
Readiin Dat Part Made Me Cryy Soo Muchh πŸ˜­
Gossh Im Styl Cryin Now.
It Touched Ma Heart Soo Badly.
Riddhima Comes In Armaan's Dreams. And Tell Him She Will Come.
Soo Much Pain Armaan Is Goin Through. 
But Hes Styll Strong <3
Love Muskii N Raaooolll For Bein There For Him =)
Cnt Wait To Read AR Past =)
Update Shooon
Edited by -RabiaKSGKaJen- - 12 years ago
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
EDITED.

Minaz !! That was a Stunning Part !! I loved how you described the concert and his feelings..Beautifully written !! But OMMGG Riddhima is Dead !! OhNo!😭😭 Thats just so Sad !! I Feel soo bad for Armaan!Heart-break ho gaya mera😭 But It was beautifully described,how he went to visit her tombstone and whisper to her all his feelings..Aww AR past in the next part? WOW! Can't wait !!
Update soon! I'm loving this FF :)

Love,
Maitree
Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 12 years ago
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Poor armaan!
Feeling bad 4 both of them!
Cont soon
Amoon.88 thumbnail
looobed it...

w8ng 4 da AR past 2 reveal...

thx 4 da pm

AMOON
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMG...Riddhima is dead 😭😭😭😭
I am feeling soo sad 😭
Part is very nice..I am feeling soo sorry for armaan 😭
continue soon
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm part frnd.
Rocking part.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update.
continue soon.
thanks for the pm
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RESERVEDDD!

Minzyyy!!! of first of all, i loved how you described Armaan's concert. the choice of words were fab! and OMG i just lovee Rahul and Muskaan! ahh i love you for bringing them in hehe <33 and WHAT THE FUDGE CAKE?!? Riddhima can't be dead! i mean come on! LOL...ahh Minzy tu mujhe pagal kardegii! jaldi post the next partt! <33

PS. i love the tune haha..its so spookyyy! and yess it suits the situation perfectly! 
Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part. Ridhima is dead. Update soon and thanks for the pm