RainDazzle.AR.Part3 Pg 13. - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
EDITED my comment on page 1! :)

Will read&comment on Chapter 1 very soon, hopefully!
Muaaah <3
Hey Minaz...πŸ€—
Wow...a FF from you after a long time!πŸ˜ƒ
i am already loving this FF...continue soon...can't wait for more!😳

Nahida ' YES!!! I was waiting for your comments LOL. Of course you had to comment! =D Psshhht.  LMAO'.I can't be bothered to go around and look for another source of Inspiration'so I shall stick to you! =) I talked to you about the whole plot on msn, so don't I think it will be necessary for me to do the whole explaining scenario. Lol. I hate the Sati Savitri Riddhima K She Irks me =)  LOL I'm not very good at writing these romantic pieces of work so Thank you for the compliment!  If I don't get my comments here then I shall force it out of you elsewhere ;) Mwah! .x.

Phatty ' Phatlamaaa! Hey! Thanks a lot for Editing your Post love. I know you are busy with work at the moment, but despite of that you took time out and commented. I really appreciate that! MWAH. You are seriously way too sweet with your words! You make me Blush *sighs* LOL. Yes I was in a dilemma about the perspective I should choose, but then I realized Armaan's POV will go with the situation a lot better!  I'm glad to know that you're hooked! Since I am expecting many more lovely comments from you! ;) <3

Fatima ' LOL Yes a new FF! I couldn't resist.  Reason for separation might be in the next update. Keep reading and commenting! <3 Hehe.

Sabz ' ROFL I  think it has been a week+ since I started this FF. Thanks so much for commenting.  You are seriously so sweet! Thanks for the encouraging words! MWAH! Hmmm'I can't promise to update in a timely manner since I'm a lazy shit. LOL. You might read when you're absolutely bored? ROFL, I don't expect you to read it anyway because it's on AR. LMAO.  Thanks again for commenting! I appreciate it. <3 =)

Frdnship_luv_dmg ' Hey amz! Yes it has been long. Lol. I'm really glad that your enjoying this FF. Thanks for commenting! <3

Mahua ' Heylooo Madam. Thanks for Editing for Post =) You will know what happened to AR slowly'maybe in the next update? I don't know lol for now I am building up the story. ROFL! You still remember the other one? LOOOL.  I decided to stop that one since I lost interest in the concept and I cant write about something if I'm not interested in it. Lol.  LOL yes I changed my username. You like? ;) Hehe. Thanks for commenting. <3

Aditiloveskajen ' Hey aditi! I'm glad you liked it love. Thanks for commenting. Mwah.x

Taman ' Thanks for commenting Ayesha! <3

Shaaz_91, ksg_ritika, Cutiepie_KSG   - Thanks for commenting girls! I'm glad you liked part1.  I have added you to my pm list. J

Edited by ParaDiseMb - 12 years ago

Part 2

He had everything in life'name, fame, wealth, success'yet his life was overshadowed by darkness.  There is emptiness in his life which never ceases to go away. Armaan Mallik was the heartthrobs of many, after 2 long years of hard labour, he had finally reached the top, this is where she wanted him to be, and this was her wish along with several others. He was now among the best Male Singers in London; he had achieved fame nationally and internationally. People looked at him and wish they could have the same life as him; while he looked at them and wished they never have the same life as him. Despite of having thousands of people around him, he still felt lonely.  There's not a moment in his life when he doesn't miss her'She occupies his mind 24/7, and invades his dreams'He looks forward to that moment every night'because this is the only time he gets a chance to see her'

He walked into his room and threw himself on the bed...as he relaxed himself he realized as to how tired he actually was'He closed his eyes and in seconds he fell into a deep blissful slumber'

It was Dark'.there was no one present here besides him'the tree's danced in harmony as the wind increased its force... the leaves were sailing through the sky'Unaware of their destination'he felt good'he didn't know why'he felt soft whispers reaching his ears gracefully from the midst of the wind'he walked aimlessly not knowing where he was going'he searched for light'he stopped and looked at the surroundings around him'There was a lake neighboring him'as he looked at the lake'he noticed a reflection'.just opposite him'he looked up'and it was her'his Riddhima'she smiled at him for a few seconds and then turned around started walking away'He shouted at her name'but she didn't turn back'he ran behind her'by the time he reached the other side'she was gone'he couldn't see her anymore'all that was visible to him was mist'he needed to find her'he continued walking frantically in the midst of darkness'he stopped as he saw a small figure in front of him'It was her again'he narrowed his walking and observed her cautiously' she was sitting on a white swing'holding a flower in the most delicate way he had ever seen'swinging back and forth slowly'She looked Beautiful'he walked up to her slowly and sat beside her''Armaan'.stop staring at me''..she turned her face around to face him and smiled''I can't help myself'I want to look at you for as long as I can'because'because'. I won't be able to have this moment when I wake up''he whispered''I promise to visit you tomorrow'' she leaned forward and placed her head on his shoulder''Promise'?''Yes Armaan'I promise'' 'I miss you so much Riddhima' 'she got up and looked at him'tears started making their way out from her eyes'she cupped his face and spoke''I miss you to Armaan''.and then she kissed him'

After a few seconds everything went blur'she no longer was her'everything went black'he didn't know where he was' he felt something vibrating under him'It was his phone? As the vibrating got more consistent he quickly jerked up and opened his eyes'he lay on his bed Starring at the ceiling'replaying the dream in his head over and over again'until he was satisfied'This was his daily routine'she promised to visit him in his dreams everyday while he looked forward to it'

'Finally Sleeping Beauty is awake''he looked up and saw muskaan standing beside the door, leaning on the wall'She walked towards him and  sat on the bed''How are you Armaan''

'Good...'' he replied as he threw himself on the bed again'

'Armaan, where the hell did you disappear of to'Do you have any idea as to how worried we all were? You just left from the party'least you could have done was to inform someone before you left' She barked at him'She knew why he left'he might not mention it'but she knew'she understood as to how suffocated he must have felt in that environment'she saw him leave'but she didn't stop him because she felt that he would want to be alone' when she didn't hear from him afterword's she got worried'...he was missing for more than 7 hours...'

'Muskaan'I'm fine...seriously'Nothing has happened to me right?... Yes I know I should have informed someone'but can you really blame me?... I wasn't in a mood to engross myself in a conversation with anybody even if it was for a mere second. Look I know you were worried about me'but I wanted to be left alone'I'm sorry'...It was true, the  atmosphere  around him stifled him...there were couples everywhere, hugging...Kissing...he felt a sting in his heart as he looked at couples surrounding him...he envied them...it hurt him to see these people together...it made him angry at god for giving happiness to some while ruthlessly snatching it away from others, he couldn't tolerate it, he had to leave...'

'Armaan,you can't live like this, It has been 2years'You are destroying yourself...for how long are you going to live in this emptiness...I can't see you like this, Riddhima...Riddhima, would never want to see you like this' she whispered as Tears started flowing from her eyes...

He turned around as he heard the last words that escaped from her mouth...she was right, Riddhima would never want to see him like this...she wanted him to be happy in life, with or without her...for the past 2 years he has tried so hard to bury the past and to live life..but he can't, her memories will always haunt him'she will always be there...

'I'm trying...but I can't'. He looked at her tearfully'

'Armaan... I'm always here for you, you know that right?'.'

'I know...thanks'' he smiled and wiped his tears''Anyways, when did you get here?'

'It's been a while'auntie told me you were sleeping'so I sat with her and we talked''

'Shouldn't you be going home? It's getting late'Rahul will be worried''

'Yeah I will be leaving now'Just came to check up on you, you take care of yourself ok'?

'Don't worry, i will...' he smiled...

As she left, he got up, grabbed his guitar and headed to the balcony'If there's anything that can comfort him in his emotional distress...it's the rain and music...music gave him a chance to express his emotions...a chance to vent out every emotion that harbored inside of him...He closed his eyes and began to sing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sPz4XgFFh0

Here's Part 2 People. If there's any spelling/Grammer error then sorry, i wrote this while i was half a sleep in bed lol.

Edited by ParaDiseMb - 12 years ago
res , will be back after reading yaar 

Armaan's a singer!!That's different...awww it is so sad to see both of them apart and sad.The dream was so heart wrenching..My eyes are moist.No kidding seriously..Muskaan is always there for Armaan..I love the bond between these two..Thanks for the PM

This piece of writing from u is really fabulous...

Are u gonna continue ur first ff?
great update. please update soon and pm me
thanks for the pm
RES :D

-EDITED-

OMG Armaan is a singer :O LOL well thats new :| anyways, i lovee the bonding between Armaan and Muskaan! OMG! the dream was soo heart wrenching :( aww bechaara Armaan! my poor babbyyy :( LOL...ok can you like hurry up and tell us what happened with AR :| I REALLYY want to knoww! i cant see Armaan sadd :( pssht! jaldi post the next part :D Muahh <33

oh and i lovee the songg! hehe <3
Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago