nice part..
awesome...just loved it...
continue soon...
n thanx 4 da PM!!!
tc.
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
wow..Minaz..the concept is really good...
Riddhima is soo bold..Lol
it's unique..hehe
continue soon
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part.. The memory was cute.. Wonder what happened to them... Waiting to read more...update soon... Thank for the pm...
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great part. please update soon and this time longer one.
thanks for the pm.
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mijanur

i have just read the first part of your ff.its very good.at the end of first part i have become anxious to know what will happen next.pleas update soon.pleas add me your pm list.

Hey. First of all thanks alot for commenting. I appreciate it. Press the like button on the note on page 4 and you shall be added to my pm list. :)
Originally posted by: MONIKAluvsAR

awesome part

loved it
what happend between them why theyr apart
can't wait to read more
plz add me to ur pm list
nd plz update soon

Hey thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Well...something did happen to them...you just have to wait and see how the story unfolds. lol. =)  Press the like button on the note on pg4. and you shall be added to my pm list.

Araja1234 ' Your welcome. Keep Reading and commenting J

Mic_meenu ' Wow that's  lot of emoticons, so I'm assuming you really enjoyed the part? =) Thanks for commenting love.

Roshni_A ' Hey I'm glad you liked it. Continue reading you shall get an Update Soonish. J

Gupta.aditi20 ' Hey aditi, that's your name right? Forgive me If I'm wrong lol. I shall unveil the past as the story develops. Thanks for the lovely comment.

Priyanki ' Your welcome. Thanks for commenting.

Vidu87 ' Hey Vidu. Thanks for commenting. Really glad you liked the part.

Dimpledsmile ' thanks for the lovely comments!

Stupidcupid1234 ' Glad you liked it. :)

Iceprincess101 ' Keep reading and you shall see how the story unfolds. Thanks for commenting! =)

Fri911 ' lol don't worry I will make the next part longer. Thanks for commenting. =)

Oishi ' LOL I wanted to portray Riddhima differently.  Don't you just love this Riddhima? Lmao. I'm glad you enjoyed the part Oishuuu. Thanks for commenting love! <3

Anku ' Yesss! I have started an FF. LOL. I'm shocked as well. Lmao. I was really nervous while posting this, because I'm not that great of a writer. But I'm really glad you liked it!  Mwah.Thanks for commenting. Me Loooves You! <3

Smelly ' I caught the bug from you! You Inspire me *cough* *cough* The part where I wrote about Riddhima dancing is in a Flashback Mode.  Yeah, they are no longer together, something transpired between the two which resulted in the separation (I still need to figure out what) LOL. Looking forward to future replies from you ;) Of course you'll be back Pssshht! don't think I will leave you, I shall bug you until I get  my comments =) The title hunting was a disaster! Lol. After a lot of thinking I came up with this, it still seems a little Blah'but I'm glad you liked it! Love you smelly! Thanks for commenting ! Mwah.

P.s. I was waiting for your comments. LOL.

Edited by ParaDiseMb - 12 years ago
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Minzz! i really wanna know what happened between themm :| you i am very impatient! lol but anyways aww Muskaan is in it too! hehe i love herr! i love how she kept calling Ridz to think if she was ok or not hehe..lovely part hunn <3
Originally posted by: NomaLuvsKSG

Resss

EDITED!

ahh! okay first of all i LOVE the way you write man :| LOL ok second the intro is just so AMAZING! Riddhima is just like me, i love the rain too :D tehe..man i wanna know their "moments"! i wonder what happened between them :| but great part hunn <3

Thanks for Editing Baby ;) You love the way i write and i love you :P I already gave you a long comment on FB so i'm going to go with the usual and say Thanks for commenting! LOL.  Mwah.x.
Originally posted by: NomaLuvsKSG

Minzz! i really wanna know what happened between themm :| you i am very impatient! lol but anyways aww Muskaan is in it too! hehe i love herr! i love how she kept calling Ridz to think if she was ok or not hehe..lovely part hunn <3

Muskaan has to be in it! I love her and Riddhimas duo =)