Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sounds interesting...
awesome start..
plz add me to d pm list...
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW !! That was an awesome start .. I loved it..
m intrigued.. wanna read more n more of it..
cnt soon..
thanks for d pm . .

Love
Vini
dimpledsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome intro..
do continue soon...
n add me to ur PM LIST!!
tc.
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesummm beginning man!!!=)
or shuld  I say hawt!!!!!;)
upd d next part ssoonn
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsm start buddy.
Totaly rock.
Cnt soon.
And plz pm me.
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Trish – Hey! LOL Yes I thought I should start one, since I have nothing to do and Boredom is killing me :|Yes you are absolutely right, AR are apart at the moment and hence the depressed Riddhima…lol The guy is Armaan Of course =D I'm so glad you  liked, I was kind of nervous. Lol. Thanks a lot for commenting! Actually this is not my first FF, I started one last year but unfortunately I haven't been able to finish it off, I the concept no longer interested me which resulted in me not Updating anymore :( Mwah.x

Phatlama – I love calling you that for some reason  :| =) Quickly Edit your post Love, I'm waiting ;)

Iceprincess101, araja1234, fri42911, mic_meenu, Angelina_angel, Stupidcupid1234, Priyanki, dimpledsmile, AMMY12 :  Hey thank you so much for commenting , means a lot. I'm glad you all liked the part. ! J

Nomy Pomy – Edit your Post! =D

Mahua – LOL Yesss. I started a new FF. Part 1 is Updated so Quickly read and Comment! :) It will make me Happies.

Coolvini4u – Hey! Thanks for commenting.  I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Edited by ParaDiseMb - 12 years ago
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 1

He lay…on the floor…looking up into the sky… admiring the numerous stars which adorned the blue empty vessels above him…it looked heavenly…he closed his eyes as he felt the first droplets of rain settling on his cheek leaving its cold touch as it traced down his neck…he smiled…how he loved the rain...it made him feel at peace and it also reminded him of her…of them…a silent tear left his eye as he remembered 'that' moment…it was beautiful…it was something that he would cherish forever…he smiled…How he loved her…how every memory of hers filled his empty heart with happiness but at the same time it brought a lot of pain…he opened his eyes as he looked up into the sky again remembering 'their moments'…

As she danced in the rain, he watched her…he watched her intently as she closed her eyes and twirled around…She was beautiful he thought…the sight in front of him was mesmerizing…she looked like an angel sent from above…is it possible for someone to look this innocent and sexy at the same time? He let out a silent chuckle as he continued to transfix an eagle eye on her…She was lost in her in world until she felt a pair of eyes gawking at her…she smiled…not because of his presence but because of the look in his eyes…she walked up to him steadily with her eyes fixed on his…after reaching her destination she stared at him for a while, and then she steadily put her arms around his neck and brought his face closer to hers…she felt his lips on hers…she analysed the change of expressions that played on his face…at first he was confused…then shocked…and then the expression of realization followed next…and finally he smiled…which made her pull him closer and mack her lips on his…She kissed him…

It was a long Passionate Kiss…as her fingers joyfully played with his perfectly cut lush hair, he groaned…the feeling she aroused in him was beyond bliss…if this is what heaven felt like then he would never leg go…not under any conditions…she was his…this is where he belonged…his fingers pleasurably took a little tour of her petite frame while she found herself migrating from his lips to his neck…this was her favourite spot…

'Riddhima'…He whispered...'Baby…I would love to carry on with this…but look around…not a very comfortable sight'…he winked…she let out a little laugh as she understood what he meant…'Shut up Armaan'….'Look who's talking…last time I checked it was you who was all over me'…he grinned…'and you loved it' ! She winked back…'well who wouldn't, I mean it's very rare you get to see a girl making the move and especially if that girl is you' he leaned forward and gave her a peck on her lips'…'well then…consider yourself lucky' she smiled as he chuckled…

he was broken out his thoughts as he felt a gush of waves hit his face…he frowned…the water was cold…he let out a slight shiver…the cold disturbed his perfect posture as he lay on the floor accompanied with the thousands of sand around him…It was getting late…he needed to head back…he got up and checked his mobile…20 miss calls from Muskaan? he let out a sigh…that girl was going to give him a big lecture when he got back…Muskaan was Armaan's Best friend, she knew everything about him...Armaan  knew she was worried about him…he felt guilty for not telling her where he wondered of to…but he seriously couldn't be bothered…he wanted to be alone today…he wanted to drown himself in her memories…he didn't want any interference by anyone today…he didn't want any unwanted disturbance…he laughed at his condition…Life was Cruel…to her…to him…to them…

he put his hands in his pockets and grabbed his possession…Her Picture…a lone tear escaped his eye as he looked at her…'I Love you Ridhima…' he whispered and gently kissed the picture…he stared at the picture for a few moments until he was jerked by the vibrate on his phone…It was time for him to go…he carefully put the picture away, grabbed his bag…and walked away…

Hey...I'm fine…don't worry…I'm on my way…Muskaan…I'm fine…don't worry…Bye…

Edited by ParaDiseMb - 12 years ago
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part. Waiting to read more. Thanks for the pmEdited by araja1234 - 12 years ago
i have just read the first part of your ff.its very good.at the end of first part i have become anxious to know what will happen next.pleas update soon.pleas add me your pm list.
MONIKAluvsAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome part
loved it
what happend between them why theyr apart
can't wait to read more
plz add me to ur pm list
nd plz update soon