RainDazzle.AR.Part3 Pg 13.

DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello People =) I have been wanting to start an FF for quite a long time but never had the time to do so, but now that Uni is nearly over (Thank God),  I have quite a lot of time up my sleeves. I still have no idea as to what this FF is going to be about but anyways I managed to write a few paragraphs to give you an edge of what's in my mind at the moment lol. Have a quick read and let me know what you all think =)

He lay'on the floor'looking up into the sky' admiring the numerous stars which adorned the blue empty vessels above him'it looked heavenly'he closed my eyes as I felt the first droplets of rain settling on her cheek leaving its cold touch as it traced down his neck'he smiled'how he loved the rain...it made him feel at peace and it also reminded him of her'of them'a silent tear left his eye as he remembered 'that' moment'it was beautiful'it was something that he would cherish forever'he smiled'How he loved her'every memory of hers filled his empty heart with happiness but at the same time it brought a lot of pain'he opened his eyes as he looked up into the sky again remembering 'their moments''

As she danced in the rain, he watched her'he watched her intently as she closed her eyes and twirled around'She was beautiful he thought'the sight in front of him was mesmerizing'she looked like an angel sent from above'is it possible for someone to look this innocent and sexy at the same time? He let out a silent chuckle as he continued to transfix an eagle eye on her'She was lost in her in world until she felt a pair of eyes gawking at her'she smiled'not because of his presence but because of the look in his eyes'she walked up to him steadily with her eyes fixed on his'after reaching her destination she stared at him for a while, and then she steadily put her arms around his neck and brought his face closer to hers'she felt his lips on hers'she analysed the change of expressions that played on his face'at first he was confused'then shocked'and then the expression of realization followed next'and finally he smiled'which made her pull him closer and mack her lips on his'She kissed him'

Minaz.x.

Introduction - Pg 1
Part 1 - Pg 3
Part 2 - Pg 8

Edited by ParaDiseMb - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
EEEkkksss Minaaazzz!!!!!You started an FF!!I am so into ittt..and the intro looks so interesting..looks like currently AR are apart or sumthing..but then comes the reason..why is riddhima so sad..and i like the cute little memory..i am hoping the guy is armaan hah cuz it sounds like him..Thanks for the PM and add me in the PM list

*EDITED*
EEEkkksss I am the 1st one to comment in ur 1st FF 😃
Edited by -Trish- - 12 years ago
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Minnn, my love! This sounds so intriguing, and so seductive! LOL. From the beginning, I'm already hooked, and I honestly can't wait to read more. The language you've used, and the way you've written it with such correct grammar and spelling, seriously makes me happy! I LOVE the perspective you've chosen, as I feel Armaan's POV suits the situation better.

You've done amazing so far, and I'm really hoping to read more amazing pieces by you super soon! I'll be reading Chapter 1, and commenting soon as well, so hopefully I can get that in soon! <3 But in all honestly, I'm HOOKED. I'm so intrigued to find out why he was so shocked, and what his bitter-sweet memories of hers he treasures! So curious! Haha.

Best of luck with this FF, love! Hoping for more soon :)
<333
Edited by InfiniteEnigma. - 12 years ago
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome start... Totally love it... Would love to read more ... Update soon...
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Resss

EDITED!

ahh! okay first of all i LOVE the way you write man :| LOL ok second the intro is just so AMAZING! Riddhima is just like me, i love the rain too :D tehe..man i wanna know their "moments"! i wonder what happened between them :| but great part hunn <3
Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome start. Can you please add me to your pm list
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

nice beginning. please continue soon and add me to your PM list.

sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice start
continue soon
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Want to read more
Update soon n pm me
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oyeee MINAAA...u started new fic ..wonderfull :))
intro is pretty interesting ..luved it ..update part 1 soonishh ..waiting to read ahead :P