Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa'sLoveIsland#189~TuHiDikheJabAankhenKhule (Page 89)

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover


i see haan ROFLROFL 40 mins early u woke up phir bhi bunked ishkoolROFLROFLROFL
 
behoodi train will go at 12:00, i got up 11:20 and to catch the train i need to go out house around 11:45 how will i get ready in 25 minConfusedConfusedConfused...teeth brushing 10 min, shower 20 min, getting ready 20 min, eating 10 min thats like 1 hour haanROFLROFLROFL

ahaa i see haan ROFLROFLROFL i understand ur PEERA ROFLROFLROFL

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover


oye hoye ghar ke kaam ROFLROFL haila and hw bhi little ROFLROFL wat did aunty and uncle say ROFLROFL
 
they dont know that i was home i lied haanROFLROFLROFL

haila phooti ROFLROFLROFL
 
if i will tell them i over slept they will kill meROFLROFLROFL...dad will say when u know u have school why u dont go sleep early and he may even say aaj se no lappyROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Sab21. IF-Dazzler
Sab21.
Sab21.

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 3693

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Banku ROFLROFLROFL
anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

SPAM MSG Angry

i was actually saying ROFLROFLROFL

SILOOPY why r u getting so many spam msg ROFLROFL bt now i dnt wanna say that coz me also got 3 ROFLROFL
 
waise Sue left haan she cant spam she saidROFLROFLROFL...me here haan so lets talk walk shalk haanROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover


haila phooti ROFLROFLROFL
 
if i will tell them i over slept they will kill meROFLROFLROFL...dad will say when u know u have school why u dont go sleep early and he may even say aaj se no lappyROFLROFLROFL

ahaa  ROFLROFL then dnt tell u cnt die ROFLROFL abhi to tu jawaan hai ROFLROFL

ahaa i agree ROFLROFLROFL wif them ROFLROFLROFL
Sab21. IF-Dazzler
Sab21.
Sab21.

Joined: 14 December 2010
Posts: 3693

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
mulula ROFLROFL
anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 49490

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover


i see haan ROFLROFL 40 mins early u woke up phir bhi bunked ishkoolROFLROFLROFL
 
behoodi train will go at 12:00, i got up 11:20 and to catch the train i need to go out house around 11:45 how will i get ready in 25 minConfusedConfusedConfused...teeth brushing 10 min, shower 20 min, getting ready 20 min, eating 10 min thats like 1 hour haanROFLROFLROFL

ahaa i see haan ROFLROFLROFL i understand ur PEERA ROFLROFLROFL
 
good u do haanROFLROFLROFL...i mean i could go to school wiht only brushing but i have to shower morning otherwise i will not pheel great all day haanROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 74095

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

SPAM MSG Angry

i was actually saying ROFLROFLROFL

SILOOPY why r u getting so many spam msg ROFLROFL bt now i dnt wanna say that coz me also got 3 ROFLROFL
 
waise Sue left haan she cant spam she saidROFLROFLROFL...me here haan so lets talk walk shalk haanROFLROFLROFL

I saw haan ROFLROFLROFL okayjee lets talk u are SILOW ROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
YuNa/SeHa's Love Island #87~YehDaffordMeraBFHai

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Nadz_YuNalover   Replies: 1183   Views: 33847

Nadz_YuNalover 1183 33847 27 August 2010 at 6:06pm by .YixingsManal.
YuNa/SeHa's Love Island #86 DREAAMMMMMMMYYYYY!PARI

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Nadz_YuNalover   Replies: 1184   Views: 34388

Nadz_YuNalover 1184 34388 23 August 2010 at 6:02pm by anjananazir
YuNa/SeHa's Love Island #84 Pari hoon main

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Nadz_YuNalover   Replies: 1178   Views: 30159

Nadz_YuNalover 1178 30159 17 August 2010 at 2:46pm by gimzy
YuNa/SeHa's Love Island #83 ~~~~ Salaam-e-ishq

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: gimzy   Replies: 1182   Views: 29701

gimzy 1182 29701 17 August 2010 at 12:23am by -naina-
We want YuNa: YuNa OS-Pg.12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: Antares   Replies: 211   Views: 16475

Antares 211 16475 19 February 2010 at 5:32am by asmara19

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index