Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Only If Nivi learnt her lesson:Mods note PG2 (Page 2)

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
I agree Rach, honey-berry (sorry don't know your name) - the tragedy of RS's neglect of this show and the poor calibre of the writers (post Saba Mumtaz) is the injustice this does to the amazing and talented cast of they have -- especially kinshuk and Neha.  It is so sad that they are being made to go through all this.  Yet, as you say, they do full justice to whatever is thrown at them.  They have poured their all into these roles and so my heart aches at this wasted talent.  With the quality of these actors (KM, NS, Sarita Joshi, HL, Payal Nair, Sid's mom, DS..yash, even nandu), this show could and should have been #1.  And with Kinshuk and Neha's awesome chemistry on top of that, this would have surely been a top rated show.   So sad to see that weak writing and these senseless twists and turns have sunk it.

If I'm not mistaken, it had the highest rating leading up to the HM, just before Viren was revealed as a stalker.  Everyone used to say that the beauty of this jodi is what gives the show its trps, how can RS destroy it, but lo and behold, they did exactly that!  And since then we have hardly had a few days in a row where we could enjoy NivRen in peace -- these constant disruptions have driven us all up the wall!   no wonder people will stop watching it.  If it weren't for KM and NS, I would too.  How much heartbreak can one take.  And they still don't get it!!!!!Confused

Edited by minu2011 - 12 May 2011 at 8:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tukun2009-Atiya-Alphabet26Dilbole_ShiOmRu

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I agree every word...and its the CT's to blame for...thts all what I can say

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
agree wit u honey berryminu &cutie nivren...wat r d ctz doing wit dis character nivi???her actions doesn't compliment d words dat she hs moved on...itz nt dat I don't bliv dat she has movd on...y can't d ctz show dat she hs moved on...nt in words bt in action...just want to c nivi showing us&viren dat he indeed is d center of hr world...her lif...somtims I wonder dat y can't I stop watchin lik many othrz who hv stoppd as dey can't stand d nonsense d ctz r showin..never felt lik dis fr a telly couple..i'm so in luv wit nivren&kinha dat I can't stop thinkin of dem...

Edited by daffodils06 - 13 May 2011 at 1:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tukun2009minu2011

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Mods note

Since last few days I hv been getting reports regarding character bashing of Nivi's character...so thought of putting this note in one of the threads

Constructive criticism related to a character is very much allowed in discussions or debates as long as there is no name-calling or offensive language being used against the character or actor

Some might feel Nivi is right in her decision making and some might feel she is wrong in it...all r welcome to hv debates regarding this but without getting personal or using abusive/offensive words against the character...

So plss take care of the above things while hving discussions or debates regarding any character

CCBM Dev team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Jyothi, I am one of the oldest member of this forum and have watched this show since day 1 (as few of the members here keep bringing this point on so I thought of writing it too) and trust me the NiVren fans have been very cognizant of the fact to bash their favorite characters in a positive way and they never stoop to the level of calling names. And seeing this warning on couple of posts forced me to write this as it has made me sad. If in the fit of frustation, somebody called names say just once does not mean that they have been doing it regularly as you have written that you are getting reports...So, I just wanted to clarify this point. And I take the guarantee of the NiVren fans - they are upset, frustated but they will never resort to calling names to Nivi or to any other character on a regular basis. So, once in a while it is OK , after all we are human beings. We prefer to criticize our characters for their own benefit...

Edited by anjubala - 17 May 2011 at 8:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahagstnINGCIV-aamina-Alphabet26anjaani07diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
MOI J'AIME TROPS NIVI ET VIREN ET JE VAIS CONTUNER A REGARDER JUSQU'A LA FIN DU SHOW ET  JE SUIS AVEC NIVREN POUR LE MEILLEUR ET POUR LE PIRE .
gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Niveditha will realize what mistake she did but it will be late
Cts should not hurt our Jodi and niv shud be virens

Go to top