T.c.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
i am waiting for your update anxiously pleas update soon.
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting concept...
loved it...
]would love to read more...
can u plz add me to d pm list..
AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

PART 1

Hey Friends... i am sorry but I won't be able to PM you guys because I have another running FF which is my priority and If I PM you guys too... I would mess up the PM list for that FF... I hope you guys understand... I will post it on the title that the part was update.d... hope it helps..

Flaskback….

Lying on the bed she was finding it difficult to speak…..

He held her hand in his and just looked at her…..

"Armaan" she said, "I love you "

He couldn't utter a single word… seeing her in that condition pained him…. He was devastated to see her wife in that situation…… He knew she was ill but she had hid this truth from him for such a long time… It pained him to think of what all she must have gone through in her life before he finally came to her……

He touched her cheek….. and whispered, "I love you too" and then lay on her bedside .. "Please don't leave me alone like this"

She touched his face and said, "Baby I am not leaving you…… I will be with you in the form of our baby………."

He looked into her eyes…. They were both crying….

"Riddhima" he whispered as she breathed her last leaving a screaming  Armaan behind her who tried to call in everyone from the Doctor to the nurse to save his Riddhima…..

Present

Armaan was driving to Riddhima's house when he was remembering his past… For a week post his wife's death he was unable to accept the truth that she had gone from his life…..He was in a state of shock……It was not until the 7th day when a woman brought her new born during the visit to Riddhima's prayer did he come out of his trance and remembered what Riddhima had said, "I will live with you in the form of our baby" He turned around. Riddhima was standing there.

Coming out of it he still couldn't believe he was living a life without his beloved……….

On the other hand……At Riddhima's house she was sitting on a arm chair and silently thinking of how life had changed for her…..She and Armaan's wife Nikki were best friends and she knew what Riddhima was going through. She sometimes felt bad that Nikki had to go through all that. She at times wished that she could take away all her pain…..

Hence when that day Riddhima asked her the favor she just couldn't say know.

Flashback

Riddhima "Nikki you know what you are asking me to do right?"

Nikki "Riddhima I only trust you. I know you loved him. I know this is the only way. Please help me Riddhima. I have no one other than you."

Riddhima looked at Nikki. All her life Nikki had been her sole support. Its not that she did not have family. She had family and her family raised her very well…. But as she grew older she felt that somethings she was never destined to get…. She had a good relationship with her mother but the fact that everyone in the house treated her like some garbage hurt her……. She wanted to do so much for them… She wanted to feel like a complete family but somewhere deep down… it always remained only a wish…She had shared all her worries with Nikki…. and Nikki was the one who stood by her all the while….. And now when she wanted something… knowing her condition very well how could Riddhima say no…..

Present

She touched her stomach….. The baby in her womb was hers and Armaan's but she considered it as Nikki and Armaan's baby happily.

Someone knocked on the door……

She went ahead and opened it knowing well that only two people knew that address and she knew the second person was out of town so she knew who it was.

She opened the door. He looked at her and then came in…..

"I brought some food for you. I thought you might need it."

She took it thanked him and kept the food in its place.

"No Ummm I brought it so that you could eat it now…. it has to be eaten warm not cold Riddhima"

This was after a long time that he had called her name. She smiled at him and took out two bowls. He stopped her saying that he had brought the food only for her and the baby…

She said that she couldn't finish everything and as it is she couldn't eat alone. So he agreed to eat with her but only a small portion. He made her eat the big chunk of it.

They ate silently. She looked at him. She knew he was suffering and needed Nikki badly. She just wished that she could hug him tight and tell him its allright but she knew her limits and she knew she could not cross them……

After dinner he started to leave saying that if she needed anything she knew where to reach him…

She nodded and then he left………

Riddhima looked at him going through the door….There was a reason why she chose not to stay with Armaan in his house when he asked her to… she knew she couldn't handle the proximity to him………it would have rekindled her emotions….

araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part. I am confused. Nikki is armaan's wife then who is ridhima. Is nikki and ridhima both are dead
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Loved the update
Update soon
N pm me
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: araja1234

Awesome part. I am confused. Nikki is armaan's wife then who is ridhima. Is nikki and ridhima both are dead

even i am confused.
pleas give us next update soon.
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
amazing one...n very interesting
cont soon n do add me 2 ur pm list wenever u make one
tc
shaaz
seems really interesting...

but it was kinda confusing..i think u mixed the names in some bits...

cont soon and pleaseee pm me!

hmm why is ridz preggy with armaan and nikki's baby?