•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
😳 this is probably the first time aham has seen gopi speak so much  without stuttering n  not being scared, Aham probably thinking oh god now  i am not shouting at her belkul chup she wont stop talking ðŸ˜†
hahaha... i no... gopi has soo much to say... if she wasnt put down so much by people she would be a lively person... she would be talking all dayy... i did notice sum times that gopi can be perky sumtimes. around good people she talks so nicelyy...
Originally posted by Miz-Priyaa

hahaha... i no... gopi has soo much to say... if she wasnt put down so much by people she would be a lively person... she would be talking all dayy... i did notice sum times that gopi can be perky sumtimes. around good people she talks so nicelyy...
if you notice her confidence  builds up when people are nice to her she is a totally different person, sometimes with kokila she also stammers when she is nervous but kokila is being no longer shouting at her but instead building her confidence.  I cant wait for the day when aham starts to tell rashi off when she tells gopi off,  she will get his support 
Originally posted by fanbidaai

if you notice her confidence  builds up when people are nice to her she is a totally different person, sometimes with kokila she also stammers when she is nervous but kokila is being no longer shouting at her but instead building her confidence.  I cant wait for the day when aham starts to tell rashi off when she tells gopi off,  she will get his support 

i no... its just from the begin ahem has got this darr inside gopi that doesnt allow her to speak up. if ahem would start being nice to her... he would not have much problems with her. she would totally be a sumone who he would love to be around. just like the car scene yeaterday. gopi had a little confidence in her cause ahem hadnt shouted at her.  im sure with gopi perkiness she would make ahem smile everytime. he just hasnt gave her the chance yet.
s...i  m also shocked 2 see her
s...i  m also shocked 2 see her