Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
fantastic episode! thanks for your super fab update! Gyan and Dadaji are the best.
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for sitting through this episode and then doing the written update for it!

I don't think I shall watch this episode and thanks to you, I don't need to watch it to remain updated with it.

Like members before me have said, thanks for bearing the torture! :D
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
now chedi and pashu going to loose election.will they learn from this result?? and  that they lost there family support?/
sh4m_4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tej was amazing, I love watching this show more then any other, I honestly think that it will go against toasty cuz in couple episode ago dadaji was saying about her not leaving home and she said even if they kick her out she won't go, think it was a hint of what gonna be happening and now it happening. Love toasty she too good but she actually portray the character very well.
meenu2007 thumbnail
I saw the episode and now amd at these people as thay do not let toasty speak up , pashu was just screaming . they will never learn the lesson. The thing I don't understand is that they always praise thire mother and chedi his wife. if they respect women that way why can't they respect others. They always forget that there mother was not educated and was from a village and came to mumbai 40 yrs ago. and she was happy to be mother of 5 sons and only do house and and take care of them. she dosen't know mumbai and was not interested, But Malti even being from a small city knows all about mumbai and movie industry and friends and society, why were they expecting that she will only stay at home and take care of 7 males. why can't she have friends and go out. whatever they had shown anout her till now if every instance I found pashu and chedi wrong , she was never wrong, may be childish but never wrong. she came to mumbai and wanted to see bollywood heros ,whats wrong in it everybody comes to mumbai to hope to see them...she wanted to go out with pashu and expected some love from him , isn't that every newly wedded woman want? her mom is wrong sure...but she is not. How acn you expect somebody to cook three full meals everyday for 7 +1 adults (with apetite like these people -250 rotiii and big catreing company size rice and dal and sabzi) and clean the big house , wash clothes of 7 adult men (pants and jeans are almost impossible to wash in indian washing machine imagine by hand) bed sheets...claen utencils.etc and then no TV at home not allowed to have friends etc...any sane person will run...

the event when she went out to see salman with neighbour coudn't somebody else could have cooked the food for gyan and feed him...how were they serving before her...but no they have to belittle her for being a human...

same thing with toasty...they expect her to wake up at 4am before them take bath make tea and breakfast, clean house, cook lunch and pack it and then take care of dadaji, make tea for evening and then dinner...in between wash clothes for all of them with no help at all even the servants who are paid do not do that much...and then
they expect her to stay home no life no friends...and they will decide what she can do or not do who she meet and not etc...

she dosen't have anysay in any home matter the only thing she do is take care of them and thats it you do anything different and you are out...

in todays episode even tej disaapointed me , he knows verywell that toasty do not lie, did any body asked how she know malti , did they show her picture anytime...both the time they saw her talking to her mother or her they just assume that she knows them how? no body is concerned...in this crowded mumbai you cannot even find your family members how can you find somebody whom you don't even see and hear about, she even didn't know that pashu was married so how come she will know who is his wife from barely etc

and tej even knowing her doubted her again today...shouldn't he should have asked her how she know her, or what she was going to say when pashu ask her if she met malyi today before screaming and pushing her...and IT IS HIGH TIME THAT SHE SHOULD STAND UP FOR HERSELF AND ASK ALL THESE QUESTIONS..

how easy for them to ask the women of their house to leave if they don't like them any more...and pashu , I think he dosen't want anybody in his family to be happy and he is jealous of his brother tej as he is m arried to a nice women ,,he is always after toasty no matter what she do...she is always wrong and he is one who is brainwashing ved...

And ved who helped nikita nd asked her parents why didn't they let her expalin before they throw her out ...didn't even think for a second that they should hear taosty's side for todays matter

I know I have posted a big one but I am really mad at CVs for making this torture to watch and they always make the lead woman just cry and sacrifice...
Please rely i would like to know if I am thinking right or wrong...
changumangu123 thumbnail

Totally disappointed in Tej.  He does not trust his wife..after all she has done for his family...no marriage can survive when there is no trust. 

And Toasty - she needs to stand up for herself.  I want her to show them they were wrong and teach them all a lesson.  Make them realize that they have been wrong in their treatment towards their bahus.  They demamded her to cook as soon as they brought her in after marriage while they all rested as they were too tired of the functions.

Some people have posted Tej acted well in today's episode but I felt he was over-acting. 
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the fab update..hvnt got time to watch the episode but reading ur update i dont think i will watch it either..dont want to catch all torture between my xams..thanks for updating on my behalf..
kulsidhu thumbnail

Toasty needs to stand up now.  The way they are showing her is unbearable. This episode have shocked me, I dont want to see any more torture. Toasty has given all her life, her interests to this family and still they dont trust her. Its too much 

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she will leave the home  as per news reports.