Posted: 12 years ago

the montage has the family on one side and toasty on the other...   also something in hindi that says 17 and 10pm.. anyone knows hindi can clarify it thanks:D

everyone asks her if its true. toasty says ur misunderstanding but pashu does not relent. tej is in shock. pashu is interrogating toasty. 

p: did u go to the coffee shop..yes or no?

t:yes

p:did u meet malti? yes or no?

dont keep quiet says tej.. answer

yes replies toasty (cryingly)

everyone is in shock and she's crying but pashu is not done. he asks if she's met her before and she replies yes. chedi looks like he's gonna pop. pashu is like nobody listened to me! see, now u now how they found out! details has been repeated to those who hurt us. 

toasty is crying. she tries to clearify but nobody listens. pashu ka bashan is non-ending! he says he's not happy being right because his family and house "dao par lagaya hai" 

she begs but chedi sends everyone away.. she still begs but nobody listens.

at her maayka, they want to call toasty but they're like no, we'll wait for a bit or tomorrow so they can have a surprise! sudha wants to go AT MIDNIGHT to wish her but daddy says NO!  (i didn't put all of it just a summery.. it was pretty amusing with the parent's noj-jhok)

toasty tries to explain to tej but he says no! u finished everything even in me! i loved u, respected u, pooja ki but u aint worth it! and she cries. 

pashu tells ved how this was a wrong decision to bring her in! i told u! and look at her, she's decieving us in our own house! ved is quiet

tej is breaking things. he's mad that she broke his promises again and again and all toasty can do is cry. please believe me but tej cant! they cry

pashu says how many times can a woman brake our family's happiness. ved says i made a mistake by not listening to u. who knew she would do this ...  its our mistake bhaiyya, i forgot she's a girl..(some hindi proverb i think but i couldn't get it) 

tej screams  tumne meri aatma cheen li hai.. shabd cheen li hai. kya kahoon! how do forgive myself for bringing u here? its all because of u! i could forgive u but not myself! and toasty runs after him crying

chedi talks to dadaji.  dadaji doesnt want to believe it. think of it with a cool mind but he says its clear.. she confessed herself so how can u. 

mind says she's wrong but heart says no..

gyaan says she cant be wrong but prachin refuses. gyaan is like we didn't even hear her out! prachin is like she accepted it so she's wrong. maybe she met her before and maybe they planted her in tej's wrong. 

babuji thinks malti and her mom brainwashed her but chedi is like nahh, she knows how we feel about her. he feels bad how everyone is hiding things. it was his mistake and now he will fix it. i made a decision as  mom now i will decide as a father!

promo: chedi tells tej to kick toasty out!

gyaan is to prachin, i see mom in toasty and i know u do too. u may not trust bhabhi but u trust ur mom! gyaan thinks soemthing is wrong. LOVE GYAAN!!!ONLY SENSIBLE PERSON!!!!must see scene.. loved his dialogues   o in this prachin's head is down.

pashu is like i wanna ask not say! what are we going to do now! chedi is like we'll talk about it tomorrow. pashu is ticked! he feels chedi doesn't believe him and chedi gets  fed up with his screaming and walks away! 

toasty is begging tej to listen once and tej is crying. chedi calls him out. everyone comes out. chedi kicks toasty out and everyone is shocked, kinda.. 

precap for net week: gyaan is like why can't we vote? and chedi is like we will vote tomorrow. not for bahu to stay or not but to see who sides with me on my decision.

overall, today was a veryy sad epi with pashu screaming his head off! gyaan is my all time favorite and  today he proved it:D  and i must say, tho annoying, pashu and tej were mindblowing in todays epi.

thank you very much for the update
i dont have the heart to watch it for myself as i feel so bad seeing all this happening :(
Originally posted by desigirl0103

thank you very much for the update
i dont have the heart to watch it for myself as i feel so bad seeing all this happening :(
no problem,
to be honest, if i hadn't promised.. i wouldn't have watched it myself!  
thank you so much for updating

Thank you for bearing the torture...

I think For once, Toasty should stand up for herself and her own respect as no one in that hell believes her...I really want to slap Pashu, Ved Chedi parachin and Tej so bad...

Toasty is not a doll to dance on their tunes she has her own life...

Thanks for the update. Am really tired of this toasty bashing. Can they at least listen to her!!???? This is the differrnce between a bahu n beti. Even in this so-called SBS Chedi is the Saas here.

Hope this gets cleared during next week itself. Can't bear to see Toasty and the family in this pain.

And also, shaadi is such a small thing for them, they can just decide to send people home??!! Kirai ki bahu hai kya? Sab chaha rakhlo, jab chaha phenkh do?? Am so MAD at Chedi, Tej.
Originally posted by brainychild92

no problem,
to be honest, if i hadn't promised.. i wouldn't have watched it myself!  

😊 hopefully in the coming week it will become better!

but i feel that even if malti was to speak up and say that toasty didn't know who she was they would say that she is just trying to defend a member of her team.
Yea I agree. Gyan may be the youngest but he is also the most sensible one. Always loved him :)
awww this is sooo sad what is with all shows showing emotional things this week is it like the emotional week or something :(... i felt so sad for toasty ugh she should of gotten a chance to speak :(
Now i hate pashu to the core.. he doesnt want anyone to be happy..

he was asking his father wat decision he has taken is all about he wanted to throw toasty out and chedi reflected 😡

stupid family 😡😡🤢

hope they end pashu malti track next week and end the torture..