Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

ABHISHEK IS NOT TO B BLAMED ..ITS THE CIRCUMSTANCE

Posted: 12 years ago

B4 all of u call the showdown between chander abhishek tomrrw

(credit to rajin for the "wonderful" words below)

"stupid cinema"

"INDIAN FOOLISH CINEMA"

"pathetic predictable treatment"

"SAS BAHU GENERATION"

when they show a bit of drama and high points

it bcums SAAS BAHU generation

the main definition of saas bahu is kitchen politics and i dont think this show EVER shown any such thing

people will bashing the track saying its "PREDICTABLE"

what were u expecting abhishek to do guys

hug chander nd alka for lying to him innumerable times when abhishek has asked them BOTH so many times if they r seeing any1

the article itself said ABHI is MORE HURT than  ANGRY coz its chander

just keep urself in abhisheks place

then u ll undestand how does it feel when the 2 people who means the world to u lie to u bk to bk so many times on a simple issue

if it were the case that chalka isnt close to abhi

then it wud hv been understandable

BUT both chander nd alka r VERY close to abhi

so its very hard for abhi to get WHY THE HELL CHALKA KEPT IT

A SECRET FROM HIM

i can bet with my life that if chalka tked to abhi way b4 then abhi wud hv embraced them

but things hv goNe too far by wrong circumstances

i ll mainly blame chander nd savitri for this 

coz alkawas all set to tell him everything WAY b4

it hs always beeen chander nd savitri who had been stopping alka

cant blame them as well given what abhishek was going thru in personal front

nd also coz now that chander is in the opposition

they had doubts how abhishel ll react

BUT chander being in other party didnt decrease abhis luv for him 0.1%

for abhi chander was still his bro nd best frnd

BUT IT WAS chander who keeps on thinking negatively

savitri nd chander didnt know whethr it was ryt time or not

BUT THE THING IS ABHISHEK DID bring himself bk to normal in

a short time and they cud hv easly told him abt it WAY b4

so basically its the circumstances which really went out of hand resulting in such an outburst from abhishek which is VERY MUCH justified

nd i m sooo sure that IT LL B GAURI who ll mk abhishek see that CHANDER IS THE BEST FOR ALKA

and abhi gauri story ll also tk a new turn alongwith chalka union

and abhi chander frndship ll b bk again

this break in abhi chander frndship was mainly coz of the elction where they hv to b opponents 

so this bitterness was needed to mk it look like two oppositions fyting

EVEN though i hate to see chander -abhishek at loggerheads

BUT AT LEAST FOR ELECTION

i wud like to see them stand as oppositions

then patch up will defo happen

I M LUVING THIS NEW TRACK

BRING IT ON

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

@RAJIN...so instead of cribbing abt the storyline and bashing the 

writers every1 now nd then

its better u tk a break from this show

coz though its of a diff genre its still a daily soap nd it is bound to hv diff tracks alongwith politics

so it ll hv politics

chalka story

abhi gauri track

mr ns mrs tiwaari track

arti chander alka-jay 

all in diff times

nd every day u will term it with "colorful" words mentioned above

so for the betterment of u tk a break form this show

HUGE APPLAUSE to DLMH team for NOT  mking the situation  melodramatic...

whatever tension was there in the atmosphere was VERY RIGHTLY portrayed 

LUVED IT HOW SAVITRI stood up for Alka saying she cudnt see alka ending up like nandini 

and also ABHISHEKS reaction WAS very much JUSTIFIED...

he cudnt believe 2 people he luvs the most in the world lied to him so many times at his bk for no obvious reason

must say DEEPAK WAS AWESOME TODAY...

the anger the hurt the disgust every emotion was PERFECTLY shown by deepak

when he shouted "SHUT UP ALKA"

even i got scared...HATS OFF TO DEEPAK

nd SAVITRI...the more said abt this woman the less...SHE IS THE BEST

but new NNT WAS A TOTAL FLOP...

i was missing the old NNT mohan joshi like hell in todays scene

SAVITRI ND ABHISHEK rocked the showdown scene

THE SCENE WAS AWESOME...in other shows such situations r

shown with even more camera zooming in n out at every1s face nd camera shaking..earthquake nd lightning happening

but in todays scene...i didnt find anything over the top 

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
ms.luvarthi you know me better .
well ms. luvarthi the situation is already melodramatic .
just try to look at it . the best part is the show didn't go through showing multiple expressions of characters numerous times
no that stupid sound system . no faces zoomin/zoom out
not any tamasha created in front of strangers . that 's far better .

ABHISHEK SHOUTING seems good but overall nothing much to say
and we all are talking about last scene . see . first 2 scenes washed away in this thunderstorm of revelations .

but still it lack depth and sincerity . really again its predictable .

rkklover thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajin90

ms.luvarthi you know me better .
well ms. luvarthi the situation is already melodramatic .
just try to look at it . the best part is the show didn't go through showing multiple expressions of characters numerous times
no that stupid sound system . no faces zoomin/zoom out
not any tamasha created in front of strangers . that 's far better .

ABHISHEK SHOUTING seems good but overall nothing much to say
and we all are talking about last scene . see . first 2 scenes washed away in this thunderstorm of revelations .

but still it lack depth and sincerity . really again its predictable .

I agree Everything is so predictable and ..definitley lack of sincerity and  depth 

last week Abhsheks reaction to gauri is the same as I expected .. where the bride and groom ma rry without love .

again Abhisheks reaction to alka same as expected and his bea haviour with  chander was also not surprising

.like abhsihek reacting it is all for the name sake  and gauri behaving the typical new bride taking aarthi and all that .plus abhishek saying shut up alka ...

Now in abhi-gauri track he will avoid her she will do all for him and family..then  some  so called romantic scenes of indirect touches etc.,  wher they realise slowly slowly that they can be together...and one fine day consummation of marriage

..f I am already bored

rajni dont feel bad at all i( for voicing ur views) It is really boring for many ...

ms luvarti... Please dont type in caps..(in topic head also ..does not look good)

..dont feel bad about what i am going to tell ..sorry if it hurts u ...

..if anyone feels the scenes arel repettive  sort ...let them say so .

.please dont always try to justify all actions of characters just because u like them.. 

Edited by rkklover - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rkklover

I agree Everything is so predictable and ..definitley lack of sincerity and  depth 

last week Abhsheks reaction to gauri is the same as I expected .. where the bride and groom ma rry without love .

again Abhisheks reaction to alka same as expected and his bea haviour with  chander was also not surprising

.like abhsihek reacting it is all for the name sake  and gauri behaving the typical new bride taking aarthi and all that .plus abhishek saying shut up alka ...

Now in abhi-gauri track he will avoid her she will do all for him and family..then  some  so called romantic scenes of indirect touches etc.,  wher they realise slowly slowly that they can be together...and one fine day consummation of marriage

..f I am already bored

rajni dont feel bad at all i( for voicing ur views) It is really boring for many ...

ms luvarti... Please dont type in caps..(in topic head also ..does not look good)

.please dont always try to justify all actions of characters just because u like them.. 

saying them repetitive is fine

but the type of bashing that goes on in this forum is unimaginable

fans of the show dont visit the forum

they just use the show as a punching bag

forcibly mkng fun of the scenes and characters and actors

if they can crib so much epi after epi

i guess i can say the things i like

and trust me onjly "repetitive" is not the word used in this forum

there r way more "colorful" words used for nice scenes

and i m not those despo fans who ll say things r ryt even if they r wrong "JUST COZ I LIKE THEM"

i luv chander nd savitri as much as i like alka-abhishek but i didnt like the fact that they kept on stopping alka from tellling abhi the truth

otherwise this situation wdnt hv risen n the first place

so its not that i m going ga ga abt every1 all the time

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Um ok..its understandable...but its so obvious...and so cliched...and so predictable...DLMH has lost its uniqueness...
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Um ok..its understandable...but its so obvious...and so cliched...and so predictable...DLMH has lost its uniqueness...

yes,agree with you uniqueness has been lost😭
Originally posted by: rkklover

..f I am already bored

@green...this is not "AS EXPECTED"...if u look at the other arranged marriges in telly  especially where the boy or the gal is shown hving lost the first luv

they show a lot of awkwardness between the couple...with unnecessary hesitation reluctance and avoidance

but in this track they hvnt showed those typical gheesa peeta "mrriage without love " shit where the bride groom dont give a damn abt each other initially

what really surprised me the way the writers hv written the abhi gauri relation is there is NO EXTRA drama 

simplicity is most beautiful nd thats how they r approaching with the ABHIRI track

i found it really cute when abhishek said RAJKUMARIJI with a touch of humor on their wedding night

and also the fact tht gauri being a shy type of gal basically is really comfy around abhishek...without any unnecessary shyness mking abhi uncomfy...

the chai scene...the appreiation of kheer by abhi...every scene has been written with so much simplicity mking them unique and beautiful...than the typical "marriage without luv" couples on tv

the abhi gauri scenes r really a treat to watch ...