Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

why can't Radhika tell everyone...

vedika98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
..that she didn't complete 7 pheras with Rohan and hence she is not his wife..I am not sure why she is behaving like she is Rohan's wife in front of everyone..have I missed something...??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Because she want .. to make Rohan better .. and make Dev fall in love with her .. and so he will accept her as his wife... right now he is angry.. and doesn't want to see her..
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think she needs to tell this to dadaji any how...other wise it will be a big problem...
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think she will tell dadaji when dadaji is ok he is the one to tell everybody
vedika98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu17

I think she needs to tell this to dadaji any how...other wise it will be a big problem...

yes, she should...just by keeping her mouth shut she cannot recover Rohan..this storyline is silly..
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes it is a bit silly but there showing what a wife does in order to win over her husband and the hardships that fall in families and relationships and how faith in god helps the people though all there problems... well thats how i look at it :P... but ye i just hope she tells someone other then dev cause hes being a meany and grumpy old child :P lol 
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sejal719

yes it is a bit silly but there showing what a wife does in order to win over her husband and the hardships that fall in families and relationships and how faith in god helps the people though all there problems... well thats how i look at it :P... but ye i just hope she tells someone other then dev cause hes being a meany and grumpy old child :P lol 

very good thought sejal
but i will want to say about sharing with others this fact is
firstly she cant tell other than dadaji and daima right
so dadaji she may be thinking that wheather he will be able to bear the fact and if his health has bad effect then
and next she hve entered only na so when she will believe in daima ,daima believes in her then she will tell na.
at this time she does not no whom to believe and whom to not so how u can think and dare about telling the truth to others right na
so i am fully satisfied with others
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that Dadaji know that Radhika loves Dev, because he sow Radhika when she put the note in Dev's room and she take the blessing from Dadaji before the wedding