confused..did she change in front of him?? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
arey yeh geet hai or jo bhi chahooo imagine kar lo. cvs dikhayga kuch nahin๐Ÿ˜†
[QUOTE=HIPHOP50]Apparently she was supposed to be getting changed in front of him or it was supposed to look like that...but her red kurta was showing.

Meher did point out that a similar scene from IP could have been used here...like when she was getting changed and maan walks in...but you could see her back and neck๐Ÿ˜ณ
[/QUOte...yup..that would have helped...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰..but i guess the cvs were scared of stepping on censor toes...so knowing how smart the audience is ( ofcourse meaning us)..we will put two n two together and come up with a hundred and two..โ˜บ๏ธ
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Yes .. yes they did โ˜บ๏ธ I was in a daze the entire day yesterday just fathoming that it actually happened!

Z
ditto here...i m still in a daze..and now looking at whats gonna happen this saturday..will remain in a daze for atleast a week......i am a zombie...my mind just cannot concentrate on anything else...
Originally posted by jasraj123

arey yeh geet hai or jo bhi chahooo imagine kar lo. cvs dikhayga kuch nahin๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†..shubh shubh bolo...hopefully saturday..our TV screens burn out their circuits with the heat..๐Ÿ˜ณ
lOl!! She did change in front of him but yeah obviously, they weren't gunna show us!๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mehraan

my point is she removed her kurta tat was shown n in nxt instant shebrings the sari close 2 her face..i cud see her red kurta underneath...i kno she wont b naked bt i remebered in IP track wen maan walks in thy was a similar scene ...geet shoulder n neck was bare... i really wanted 2 see tat...it wud hve made aperfect sense  wen geet wud hve bought sari close.by covering..
forget us mehraan...i bet even they would have preferred that...๐Ÿคฃ!! i bet many wanted to see DD's beautiful back again...๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

lOl!! She did change in front of him but yeah obviously, they weren't gunna show us!๐Ÿ˜†
obviously...but well just imagining Maans saw it...๐Ÿคฃโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคช...i m surprised he is still standing...
Originally posted by eveline

obviously...but well just imagining Maans saw it...๐Ÿคฃโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคช...i m surprised he is still standing...
U know my imaginations were going wild!!๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ I thought he'll turn around or leave but na he's standing there staring @ her! but I lOved it!๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

U know my imaginations were going wild!!๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ I thought he'll turn around or leave but na he's standing there staring @ her! but I lOved it!๐Ÿ˜‰
our MSK is supposed to be smart...who in the hell turns around n leaves in such a situation...he would be all eyes...ROFL...jam gaya dahin ki tarah...
Originally posted by eveline

our MSK is supposed to be smart...who in the hell turns around n leaves in such a situation...he would be all eyes...๐Ÿคฃ...jam gaya dahin ki tarah...
"...jam gaya dahin ki tarah.." LMFAO!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ