Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

confused..did she change in front of him??

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i loved yesterday..and every moment...but i m confused...a bit..i confess...😳

so did the cvs show that Maan could see through the partition..clearly...and then Geet changed...so they both knew that he was watching n she was changing..☺️..right???

or did my fertile imagination read tooo much in the scene...😆??
Edited by eveline - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hi hiral!!hru?hpe u remember me...actually tat scenes also let me confused ...i knew she was changing bindaas...bt my question is  did MAAN saw  her changing frm thse holes cos thy were2 small...  kuch saaf saaf dikhyai nahi dega...n in 1  shot where thy show her she is removing her top n in nxt instant she brings sari close 2 cover  . bt .i cud she was still wearing tat kurta  inside...
u kno wat im also maha confused😆
Edited by mehraan - 12 years ago
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO!!!! Apparently she did change, but private moment thi hubby aur wiifey ki, iss liye hume nahi dikhaya😳😆. 
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Eveline, yes she did ☺️ .. of course they weren't going to show DD physically doing the entire change scene .. but that one part where she looks at him and he slowly blinks his eyes as if to confirm that she should .. and she turns and starts to take off her kurta from her shoulder .. that indicated she did .. and the next shot shows us that she changed into the saree .. so he saw her changing even though there was a partition but I mean it was clear that he could see 😳

Haha hopefully I took away the confusion :P

Z
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Apparently she was supposed to be getting changed in front of him or it was supposed to look like that...but her red kurta was showing.

Meher did point out that a similar scene from IP could have been used here...like when she was getting changed and maan walks in...but you could see her back and neck😳
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
my point is she removed her kurta tat was shown n in nxt instant shebrings the sari close 2 her face..i cud see her red kurta underneath...i kno she wont b naked bt i remebered in IP track wen maan walks in thy was a similar scene ...geet shoulder n neck was bare... i really wanted 2 see tat...it wud hve made aperfect sense  wen geet wud hve bought sari close.by covering..
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehraan

hi hiral!!hru?hpe u remember me...actually tat scenes also let me confused ...i knew she was changing bindaas...bt my question is  did MAAN saw  her changing frm thse holes cos thy were2 small...  kuch saaf saaf dikhyai nahi dega...n in 1  shot where thy show her she is removing her top n in nxt instant she brings sari close 2 cover  . bt .i cud she was still wearing tat kurta  inside...

u kno wat im also maha confused😆

ofcourse..i remember u buddy...so u too sailing in the same boat...😆...well till now i was like...if i m gonna ask this question...ppl are gonna laff at me ...itni si baat bhi samajh mein nahin ayi...but finally decided to clear my doubts...😆
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: robbieluvr

LMAO!!!! Apparently she did change, but private moment thi hubby aur wiifey ki, iss liye hume nahi dikhaya😳😆. 

forget us yaaron...if Maan saw it...thats enuff for us...😉☺️
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Eveline, yes she did ☺️ .. of course they weren't going to show DD physically doing the entire change scene .. but that one part where she looks at him and he slowly blinks his eyes as if to confirm that she should .. and she turns and starts to take off her kurta from her shoulder .. that indicated she did .. and the next shot shows us that she changed into the saree .. so he saw her changing even though there was a partition but I mean it was clear that he could see 😳

Haha hopefully I took away the confusion :P

Z

☺️..i thought so too..but then...i thought maybe my mind is like playing games...n wishful thinking n a...ahem...but thanx...just wanted to confirm that i m not the only one going wild here...🤣..the cvs did get bold n beautiful...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes .. yes they did ☺️ I was in a daze the entire day yesterday just fathoming that it actually happened!

Z