Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

confused..did she change in front of him??

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
i loved yesterday..and every moment...but i m confused...a bit..i confess...Embarrassed

so did the cvs show that Maan could see through the partition..clearly...and then Geet changed...so they both knew that he was watching n she was changing..Blushing..right???

or did my fertile imagination read tooo much in the scene...LOL??

Edited by eveline - 12 May 2011 at 4:04pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip132gurpreet28dh_ritiShas3Ayesha05luv_DD-sumaiya-OmaRamdass-Yaz-ramaheshbangaloresjasraj123roseinbloom-Kash-jnawaz.Kiran.jaspreetm2815-Nightingale-mehraan

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
hi hiral!!hru?hpe u remember me...actually tat scenes also let me confused ...i knew she was changing bindaas...bt my question is  did MAAN saw  her changing frm thse holes cos thy were2 small...  kuch saaf saaf dikhyai nahi dega...n in 1  shot where thy show her she is removing her top n in nxt instant she brings sari close 2 cover  . bt .i cud she was still wearing tat kurta  inside...
u kno wat im also maha confusedLOL

Edited by mehraan - 12 May 2011 at 4:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline-Nightingale-

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
LMAO!!!! Apparently she did change, but private moment thi hubby aur wiifey ki, iss liye hume nahi dikhayaEmbarrassedLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70tulip132gurpreet28charlie1950summikhan-sumaiya-bangaloresjnawazevelinejaspreetm2815-Nightingale-

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Eveline, yes she did Blushing .. of course they weren't going to show DD physically doing the entire change scene .. but that one part where she looks at him and he slowly blinks his eyes as if to confirm that she should .. and she turns and starts to take off her kurta from her shoulder .. that indicated she did .. and the next shot shows us that she changed into the saree .. so he saw her changing even though there was a partition but I mean it was clear that he could see Embarrassed

Haha hopefully I took away the confusion :P

Z

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

charlie1950tulip132gurpreet28ramahesh-sumaiya-jnawazmehraan

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Apparently she was supposed to be getting changed in front of him or it was supposed to look like that...but her red kurta was showing.

Meher did point out that a similar scene from IP could have been used here...like when she was getting changed and maan walks in...but you could see her back and neckEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evelinemehraan

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
my point is she removed her kurta tat was shown n in nxt instant shebrings the sari close 2 her face..i cud see her red kurta underneath...i kno she wont b naked bt i remebered in IP track wen maan walks in thy was a similar scene ...geet shoulder n neck was bare... i really wanted 2 see tat...it wud hve made aperfect sense  wen geet wud hve bought sari close.by covering..
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

hi hiral!!hru?hpe u remember me...actually tat scenes also let me confused ...i knew she was changing bindaas...bt my question is  did MAAN saw  her changing frm thse holes cos thy were2 small...  kuch saaf saaf dikhyai nahi dega...n in 1  shot where thy show her she is removing her top n in nxt instant she brings sari close 2 cover  . bt .i cud she was still wearing tat kurta  inside...
u kno wat im also maha confusedLOL
ofcourse..i remember u buddy...so u too sailing in the same boat...LOL...well till now i was like...if i m gonna ask this question...ppl are gonna laff at me ...itni si baat bhi samajh mein nahin ayi...but finally decided to clear my doubts...LOL
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robbieluvr

LMAO!!!! Apparently she did change, but private moment thi hubby aur wiifey ki, iss liye hume nahi dikhayaEmbarrassedLOL
forget us yaaron...if Maan saw it...thats enuff for us...WinkBlushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dana Mariezerrocharlie1950gurpreet28Shas3ramaheshbangalores

Go to top