Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

should abha kill her faith and accept Ranchod? (Page 2)

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
At this point, I really wouldn't mind if Abha fell for Ranchod and she is caught between 2 brothers. (Kinda like Elena in The vampire diaries for all the american viewers or anyone who watches it...iHeart that show)
But if she falls for both..that would be interesting to see and it would be something new for indian television since its forbidden...Big smile
Ranchod really loves her and hes has been waiting for her to accept him for 2 years and Karan also loves her...so intense. can you imagine?

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

At this point, I really wouldn't mind if Abha fell for Ranchod and she is caught between 2 brothers. (Kinda like Elena in The vampire diaries for all the american viewers or anyone who watches it...iHeart that show)
But if she falls for both..that would be interesting to see and it would be something new for indian television since its forbidden...Big smile
Ranchod really loves her and hes has been waiting for her to accept him for 2 years and Karan also loves her...so intense. can you imagine?

arrey yaar for that to happen we have Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani in starone...both bros was in love with one girl...one princess...maithilli...LOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWink...till now the war is not over...poor piya is stucked into the mess...CryCryCry

both ranchod and karan love is very intense...karan can express but ranchod is silent...and abha is lucky both mens are deeply in love with her...can go any extend for her...both have same face...features and stubble...smile...LOLLOL...she is so lucky...one is very expressive and the other is very silent...only wants her happiness...no matter where it lies

as for union lets wait and watch...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

arrey yaar for that to happen we have Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani in starone...both bros was in love with one girl...one princess...maithilli...Wink...till now the war is not over...poor piya is stucked into the mess...CryCryCry

both ranchod and karan love is very intense...karan can express but ranchod is silent...and abha is lucky both mens are deeply in love with her...can go any extend for her...both have same face...features and stubble...smile...LOLLOL...she is so lucky...one is very expressive and the other is very silent...only wants her happiness...no matter where it lies

lol sorry...we don't have star one in trinidad...only zee tv...but i only watch geet hui sabse parayi and rang badalti odhani online...so is Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani supposed to be like the indian version of vampire diaries?
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

arrey yaar for that to happen we have Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani in starone...both bros was in love with one girl...one princess...maithilli...Wink...till now the war is not over...poor piya is stucked into the mess...CryCryCry

lol sorry...we don't have star one in trinidad...only zee tv...but i only watch geet hui sabse parayi and rang badalti odhani online...so is Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani supposed to be like the indian version of vampire diaries?

oh even i don't have the channel in sinagpore...i watch it online too...i watch starone shows online...DMG and now PKYEK...

well its a mixed of the vampire diaries and twilight...the love story is based on twilight...but the overall story is based on TVD with indian touch in it...a little bit difference...abhay-siddharth the vampire bros when they were a human they loved the same women maithilli...she is a princess and human...in TVD katherine is a vampire and stefan-damon both falls for her...she two-timed both...but in the indian version the FB shows that she chose the younger brother over the elder...which rage the elder...all 3 died in the fire because of the elder brother...the adopted parents turn the bros into vampires...while they believed maithilli is dead...but the latest twist is maithilli is not dead and is alive...she has become a vampire...and the elder brother is working for maithilli...

damon has humanity...he loves his brother though he hates him...but the desi version of damon is pure evil...he has no humanity...he pure evil...but he is witty at times...he gives awesome one-liners and humours...in TVD...its shown present time both stefan-damon is in love with elena...but in desi-version only the younger brother named abhay desi version of stefan loves piya desi version of elena...the elder brother is not in love with piya...he wants to kill her...as instructed by maithilli...

its the desi version mix of TVD and twilight

by the way i love TVD...and i love damon...and damon-elena pair...Ian is superhot...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

oh even i don't have the channel in sinagpore...i watch it online too...i watch starone shows online...DMG and now PKYEK...

well its a mixed of the vampire diaries and twilight...the love story is based on twilight...but the overall story is based on TVD with indian touch in it...a little bit difference...abhay-siddharth the vampire bros when they were a human they loved the same women maithilli...she is a princess and human...in TVD katherine is a vampire and stefan-damon both falls for her...she two-timed both...but in the indian version the FB shows that she chose the younger brother over the elder...which rage the elder...all 3 died in the fire because of the elder brother...the adopted parents turn the bros into vampires...while they believed maithilli is dead...but the latest twist is maithilli is not dead and is alive...she has become a vampire...and the elder brother is working for maithilli...

damon has humanity...he loves his brother though he hates him...but the desi version of damon is pure evil...he has no humanity...he pure evil...but he is witty at times...he gives awesome one-liners and humours...in TVD...its shown present time both stefan-damon is in love with elena...but in desi-version only the younger brother named abhay desi version of stefan loves piya desi version of elena...the elder brother is not in love with piya...he wants to kill her...as instructed by maithilli...

its the desi version mix of TVD and twilight

by the way i love TVD...and i love damon...and damon-elena pair...Ian is superhot...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yea! i'm totally team Delena! stefan and her are just so boring as a couple...i loved the season finale...delena will probably get togther now and stefn will turn evil

Go to top