Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

should abha kill her faith and accept Ranchod?

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
so now everyone wants to accept abha-ranchod jodi because ranchod has hidden his feelings and supported her. but why all of us are forgetting abha's love is alive ! karan is alive. he did not leave abha. circumstances made them go apart (should i say writers didAngry ). whatever is the reason? abha only married ranchod because he told her that he does not want shelly type people say anything to her. he also wanted her to remain in swarn bhavan so that she can feel karan. Tell me what is the fault of karan in this? he tried his best to get to his abha. abha can feel him. now we all want abha-ranchod. so what should we do about karan? where does he stand in this? do you want him to marry someone else (may be that doctor because she gave his this new life)? do you want him to tell abha that ranchod stood by you and expected nothing in return so please go to ranchod? he is the true love who loves her truly as karan's love is not that strong.
Do we want karan prasad character killed off? abha should kill her faith and her faith is not wrong. we as viewers know that karan is alive. karan himself is trying his best to recover fast so that he can go back to her? Now abha knows ranchod loves her and karan is back. Great ! Ranchod fans want abha to choose him, what about karan? why should he get punished? what did he deserve to loose his wife and his soul? he got better for her. he fought all odds for her. Now, what will his purpose be if abha is not in his life? should he commit suicide? move to different city, country? marry that doctor? what should karan do? please tell me all ranchod fans who want abha and ranchod to be together now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassiaachuchachuShas3

alamelu1970 Senior Member
alamelu1970
alamelu1970

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Ditto.. I agree with you.. Abha and karan belong to each other and they have fought all odds.. so they deserve to be united..

Karan should come back, expose Shaili and he and Abha should start a new beginning together it is not too late.. that is what the CVs should build the story on..

Ranchod's track should be considered as "Cameo" only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

arianne21 Senior Member
arianne21
arianne21

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
definitely i agree! abharan 4eva!!!!!!
khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
yeah ur right...we cant let karan anywhere...we r seeing how abha and karan r struggling with their lives so much...as they rmade for each other

aabharanfan

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
lets see what happens...i don't want to go into conclusions because its always a heartbreak...

in the first place ranchod character should not have been introduced...karan himself can expose massi...they create a whole lot of mess...

first of all i want to know karan's reaction...after hearing that abha married ranchod...i wants to know how he accepts the harsh reality that his wife stayed with his own brother in the same room...i want to see his trust on abha...or he becomes the egoistic karan...i want to know karan's reactions before going to conclusions because he doesn't know the entire fact...i want him to know it...and i want to see whether he accepts abha knowing this or not...or will he be prey to the witches in his home...shelly is enough to poison his mind...

as for karan exposing shelly...well i don't think so karan will do that...its ranchod task...karan is always very caring about his family even though they are bad...karan is not doing anything in here...i am sure its ranchod to expose shelly...regarding the accident...and maybe the kidnapping...

as for ranchod...whether ups or lows...he will alwats standby abha and support her in all her decisions..his love is only limited to himself...

Edited by Mages - 13 May 2011 at 1:02pm

MistiofMistz

scene-chick Newbie
scene-chick
scene-chick

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I think Abha and Karan will be together in the end,
& Ranchod will find someone else, maybe Dr. Aru,
As for Karan not being strong enough to expose Shelly,
I think after all this time away from Abha, he has grown stronger,
And him and Ranchod will expose Shelly,
And then perhaps Vimal will marry Lata and raise his and shelly's daughter,
Since Shelly doesn't really care for her.
Then I think Abha and Karan will have a baby together,
and happy ever after till the next track, of course...
swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
i think she shouls accept him and move on i kb=now it's hard but has 2
MistiofMistz IF-Sizzlerz
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Its too early to judge anything - because one broken trust can destroy pure love... Sometime we human think something else but happens the opposite.

Let's see what destiny plans this time with Abha-Ranchond-Karan

Go to top