IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Kareena Kapoor to Host Fashion TV Show

Kareena Kapoor is being wooed by a global entertainment channel to host a fashion based TV reality series. Photo Credit: Sawf News

May 11, 2011, (Sawf News) - Kareena Kapoor isn't known for her sense of style, but as one of Bollywood's most popular female stars she is being wooed by a global entertainment channel to host a fashion based TV reality series.

According to the TOI, as show host, Kareena will mentor contestants on style and make-overs. Kareena, who is still negotiating her paycheck and the terms, wasn't ready to talk about the offer when quizzed about it by TOI. "Yes, I am getting lots of offers (including the fashion based show) but I don't want to say anything right now," she said.

The show is not a spin off of America's Top Model or any other fashion related show, but is based on a breakthrough and unique concept, the TOI source says.

The channel is so desperate to sign a big name like Kareena, that she could well ask for Rs 1 crore per episode paycheck, the source believes

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday she was hosting a reality show.
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg 1 crore per episode that's insane! Honestly I like Kareena a lot better now than before, but I think they should take like Sonam or someone else, and they'll charge less too!

good. 😊

thought, she opted for the desi version of Project Runway .