Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Relda

Asin will be great in the role of a Southern belle. Her mannerisms, expressions and attitude always look so typically Dravidian.. even when she is playing a hip, gen-x city slicker. Deepika (whose name was doing the rounds) would have been a snooze-fest in this role and made another box-office disaster.. SRK or no SRk. THank God better sense prevailed.

Hey that's unfair. The last time DP and SRK got together their movie was one of the biggest blockbusters.

The other bits I agree, Asin absolutely nails the traditional S Indian roles. In fact some of her stand out roles in S India were the ones where her role is that of a pucca S Indian.
She has got good comic timing, something we havent seen much in her Bolly roles.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eraser

SRK is gonna be playing a college boy? what's he gonna play in his next movie? A toddler in a stroller? 

🤣

Oh eraser!

She probably is good as a South Indian but I haven't really been impressed from her films she made a great debut but London Dreams for me her performance was weak😕 but I wouldn't say she is boring on screen. I really like her. I hope this film is good.
Mrs.Dravid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
naaa genelia cud hav dun dat better
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eraser

SRK is gonna be playing a college boy? what's he gonna play in his next movie? A toddler in a stroller? 

😆

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
asin fits the role perfectly...i would love to see her in this role...and would love to see her chemistry with srk...

she is the only actress who have acted with the box-office thunders like aamir..salman...currently akshay and now srk...i am proud to be a fan of asin...even down the south her list of heroes are vijay...ajith...surya...all superstars of kollywood...all her films are blockbusters and all time blockbusters in tamil...

now you guys judging her through LD is not worth it because LD mainly was the story of ajay-salman...asin have no good scenes in there...she hardly seen...the script was crap...i slept halfway through the film...i wanted to see a HDDCS chemistry between Ajay-Salman...the chemistry was there but the script ruined it completely...

and don't think guys she doesn't have offers...she has alot of offers...since from tamil...telugu...malayalam industry she has been very choosy in films...there is a gap of 1-2 years of her films ..she is south version of aamir while picking films...and she comes back with a bang...she is very choosy and particular about the scripts...and she does the same in bollywood...no difference in that...its better to be choosy rather than like katrina...deepika...sonam..PC...doing kraps films for the sake of doing...

as for srk...oh god...srk-salman-aamir all are in their 40s...they should stop playing roles as college boys...i hope they changed and tweak a little bit...the college boy role...srk is good actor...but ageing is seen in the face even with make up...and that goes same for 2 other khans...aamir-salman...no matter how much they workout...beefs up...the ageing signs are shown in their faces completely...

come on yaar...we are watching these 3 khans...srk-salman-aamir...since our childhood days uptil now where we are in colleges and in a professions...we know their olden days charm...looks...how handsome and cute they used to be in their younger days...and now...those charms...looks are gone...only starpower and acting skills is with them now...charm...looks...all gone...even half of their hairs are gone...srk-salman-aamir hairstyles used to touch their collars...they have a long hair in their younger days...and now all that its gone...no matter how much they play college guy...they does not fit the role...how can one forget deewana-daar-DDLJ...qayamat se qayamat tak...hum hain rahi pyar ke...maine pyar kiya-hum aapke hain koun.-saajan...they were looking handsome...cute and charming...long hairstyles...

lets such roles to be performed by ranbir...imran...ranvir...shahid...they are fit to play such roles...they have the charms...looks...to play the college student...definetly not srk-salman..aamir for me...even though i like them...

but i love the script of this movie 2 states...so srk will be fantastic in it...but i wish he changes the script of the college boy...i can never accept him in such roles...
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i think the articles needs some fact

katrina only acted with salman..she never acted with aamir or srk...photoshoot of aamir-katrina not counted as its not visible to see their chemsitry together

anushka only acted with srk...she never acted with salman-aamir

pc acted with srk-salman...but never with aamir

deepika acted with srk..never with salman-aamir...

sonam acted with salman only...never with srk-aamir...

asin is the only actress who is working or has worked with the 3 Khans...salman...aamir...if the article is true than srk...

among all the actresses...only asin got to work with the 3 KHANS...in the current lots...
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i second yew mages! compltly.. so proud to be an asin fan.. as far as this movie concern... em so damn damn happy n it wud be like a dream came true if the newz is true.. bt still waiting for the confirmation n more newz! yay* hope to see the chemistry bw asin n srk! cant say how they'll look togather..! so waiting waiting!