Asin is SRK heroine for Two states - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Great news. . . Asin will be the one who can do justice to ananya role and a typical brahmin south indian girl suits Asin to the core. . . She was extraordinary in Dasavatharam too as a tamil brahmin girl. . . Great to hve Asin on board for 2 states. . .
Originally posted by masakaliii

Asin will probably do good. She's only been in two hindi films, so how is she so 'boring' already if everyone loved her in ghajini? I don't understand. She's not too flashy and doesn't make much stupid statements, but so what. Mostly all the other major heroines are boring always ranting about about how they are the only HUMAN on earth who can act or talking about how hard they have worked to get where they are -_- barf.    Asin isn't perticularily interesting but neither are the others minus a few.

Very well said masakaliii. . Very well written. . Asin is multi talented and she wil definitely prove herself if right opportunities are provided for her. .
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

I was hoping Vidya to be casted as the heroine opposite SRK for this movie. Chalo, next time hopefully.
Good for Asin though. I've never read the book, but hope Sajid Nadiadwala (or whoever else directs it) does justice to it.

I don't think Vidya will look good with srk.she is too old for this role.
Aah well πŸ₯±!!
Sorry SRK =// ,but me giving this flick a skip..I was never a fan of Asin down south and cant tolerate her in bolly movies...I prefer Anushka,Trisha,Nayans,Priyamani and even actresses who have quit industry like Simran,Shalini,Jyo to her..She could never hold my attention right from her 1st malayalam movie ...yeah i also like kat,deepika even sona bachcha more than her ..They are drop dead gorgeous have some kind of charisma on screen and a nice aura offscreen..They never provided a snoozefest in their movies uptill now.
LOL dasavatharam- I cringed throughout the entire movie thanks to Asin's over acting..anyways my opinion..I just hope Ayaan wont turn mad as well and cast her with Biru in his next now ugh

And SRK as a college boy:S..damn this movie idea and cast seems more repelling than Ra1 now
Edited by kattyluv - 12 years ago
Who cares abt such ppl who blindly hate Asin. . People are not able to accept her rise to stardom in a very short period of time be it in telugu movies or Tamil movies and she also had a grand opening in bolly with ghajini which indeed made her a star overnight in bolly. . She is sooo deserving coz of her dedication towards her profession. . I know its pity hard to digest the success of other new comers when we know they are more talented than our own favorite and rising steadyly all the time. . Really proud of Asin for what she has done in tamil, telugu and hindi too. . More good things yet to happen for Asin in bolly. . Edited by vijay536 - 12 years ago
Asin is a good  choice for the 2 States story as we know it...SRK is NOT!!🀒
Originally posted by radsuinda

I don't think Vidya will look good with srk.she is too old for this role.

I wont be surprised if you say that SRK is too young for this role πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vijay536

Who cares abt such ppl who blindly hate Asin. . People are not able to accept her rise to stardom in a very short period of time be it in telugu movies or Tamil movies and she also had a grand opening in bolly with ghajini which indeed made her a star overnight in bolly. . She is sooo deserving coz of her dedication towards her profession. . I know its pity hard to digest the success of other new comers when we know they are more talented than our own favorite and rising steadyly all the time. . Really proud of Asin for what she has done in tamil, telugu and hindi too. . More good things yet to happen for Asin in bolly. .
Very well said Vijay.Asin is definitely a better actress than any of her south indian arch rivals like trisha or ileana.That's why top actors and directors are casting her in there films over those bimbos mentioned by the other user
Originally posted by eraser

</div>
<div>

I wont be surprised if you say that SRK is too young for this role πŸ˜†
see whether its Srk or aamir most of the audience and even critics won't have any problem if they are cast as college student.But when it comes to actresses we(most) of the film fans always expect them to look pretty and young.And vidya who is mostly playing mature characters won't suit for the role as coll student.
^^ and may I ask why the double standards?