Posted: 12 years ago
uff.. aab srk ko flop de ghi
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guess Asin has found another ... khan lol!! 😆 
Originally posted by: KatForeva

She'll be good. But yeah she is boring...only liked her in Ghajini actually LOVED her in Ghajini😳

Asin's performance in Ghajini beats everything Kat Mataram has ever done in her entire career!  Don't you forget that please!  😆
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eraser

SRK is gonna be playing a college boy? what's he gonna play in his next movie? A toddler in a stroller? 

🤣 Tu es trop Drole hahaha!!!
moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tl;dr...
Asin's really pretty though & I'm sure she acts well. 

This forum is full of hatred, I'm not surprised at the hate she gets. =/
Originally posted by: lovePC

Damn this girl is so lucky: Aamir, salman and SRK wow

good interactions w/ Salman do bring luck. 😛
Innocent_Heart thumbnail
Asin is the one actress who can actually do justice for the given role with utmost dedication and she deserves getting her due respect in bolly.. She is an amazing actress and i'm sure she will surely race to top after ready and housefull 2 and incase she does 2 states she will definitely be hot property who can act in bollywood..

I'm very much happy for Asin.. Finally the talented actress is getting some offers from bolly.. I'm sure Asin will hve awesome chemistry with SRK too..
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well at least she's SI. I would have preferred Vidya though..

I'm hoping they'll change the college setting. Barring the setting and Sajid Nadiadwala, I'm pretty excited about this movie :D
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Asin will be great in the role of a Southern belle. Her mannerisms, expressions and attitude always look so typically Dravidian.. even when she is playing a hip, gen-x city slicker. Deepika (whose name was doing the rounds) would have been a snooze-fest in this role and made another box-office disaster.. SRK or no SRk. THank God better sense prevailed.
I was hoping Vidya to be casted as the heroine opposite SRK for this movie. Chalo, next time hopefully. 
Good for Asin though. I've never read the book, but hope Sajid Nadiadwala (or whoever else directs it) does justice to it.