Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

We love you//We'll Miss You Naaz! (Page 3)

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
awww naaz, I loveee you and gonna miss you loads!! but it's not like you would be totally gayab for three months, s it? I seriously hope not...I wish you all the best in your course, give your best shot and makes all your well wisher proud...as mehak said, you are definitely the jaan of the KaJen AT and in the few recent months, I have got even closer to you...I will miss you a lot, in fact, all of us will but please do come to FB/IF whenever you get to even if it just to say hi...stay safe, happy, healthy and productive naaz!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation....vibha...Mehak_Luvs_Raniblessing-beauty

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Naazu Babyyy!! I'll miss you Sweety !! I'll miss ur activeness,your sigs,YOU !! Ofcourse studies are more important,lekin I dun want you to go! Anyways All the Bessttty Best for your studies sweety,Do your best and make us proud !! The jaan of the AT will be missed <33 Love You Naaz Take LOADS of care !! And cum back soon!

Miss You :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.Mehak_Luvs_Raniblessing-beauty

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
wat shud I say ..will miss u alot ...already u know m sad ..don't feel like sending u away ..but wat to do ..all the very best ..hope u do well..and cum back super soon ...do try to b here ..wenever possible..kajen AT will not b same with out u ..muaahhh ..luv u loadsss..

byeee BB naaz my dear pyaari BAHU RANIII :P

Edited by sjain - 13 May 2011 at 12:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.Mehak_Luvs_Raniblessing-beauty

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
OMG
U ppl just made me cryy since i dint wanna cry coz of parentsss will feel bad, but this isss reallly touchingg yaarr
thankooo sooo muchhh everyone n especially mehak 4 the threaddd...n seee b4 leaving i did see this yaayyy heheee
imma misss u ppl a loadsss n i'll definitely try 2 come online 4m there even if its 10 minzz...I'll badly misss being in KaJen AT n Fb my fav placess :|
Loveee Youuu Alll...Takeee careeeHug

P.S: once i get time i'll reply 2 all of uEmbarrassed
P.S.S mehakuu n sahruuu loveee the avizz n siggiiesss...They r AmazingSilly

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

henali..Maitree...Almaas..annihilation.Sanju_-Euphoria-Nomaa.purpleekajenian-CromulentHaze-Mehak_Luvs_Raniammyridz600sjainsoundsofcedar

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Take care Naaazzz babyyyHug
All the best <333
We will miss you loadsssDisapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

priyanka94 IF-Dazzler
priyanka94
priyanka94

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
NAZZZUUU ... IM GONNA MISS U LYK CRAZYYY !!!! but never the less .. education should b one's utmost priority and sooo .. im not gonna make u feel worse bout leaving the AT .. but hte brighter side is that this wait is temporaryy.. and we shall see u back after 3 months BUDDY ..!!!! focus on ur studies and do well .. may u acheive a all the success in the world ... !!!!! COME BACK FAST NAZZUUU .. we will misss uuu ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YAAA !!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
OMKAJEN...I am going to cry..I cant imagine an AT without you naazu jaan..Who will use my quotes again???For whom am I writing the OS thats gonna end tom..Nooo..Bit I guess I need to live with it..I love you and dare you forget me in 3 months time..and WHENEVER YOU get time come to the AT and if i am not there at the AT then do leave me a PM..I will defo look forward to it..Muah..Gonnaa miss you love..<3
henali IF-Dazzler
henali
henali

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
awww naazu...!...vl miss u yaar...!...bt its ok..!...3 months jaldi khatam ho jaege..!...cum back soon..al the best..do well ...!...bye..love u..!...miss u..!...

Go to top