Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Take care Naaazzz babyyy๐Ÿค—
All the best <333
We will miss you loadsss๐Ÿ˜’

priyanka94 thumbnail
NAZZZUUU ... IM GONNA MISS U LYK CRAZYYY !!!! but never the less .. education should b one's utmost priority and sooo .. im not gonna make u feel worse bout leaving the AT .. but hte brighter side is that this wait is temporaryy.. and we shall see u back after 3 months BUDDY ..!!!! focus on ur studies and do well .. may u acheive a all the success in the world ... !!!!! COME BACK FAST NAZZUUU .. we will misss uuu ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YAAA !!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMKAJEN...I am going to cry..I cant imagine an AT without you naazu jaan..Who will use my quotes again???For whom am I writing the OS thats gonna end tom..Nooo..Bit I guess I need to live with it..I love you and dare you forget me in 3 months time..and WHENEVER YOU get time come to the AT and if i am not there at the AT then do leave me a PM..I will defo look forward to it..Muah..Gonnaa miss you love..<3
henali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww naazu...!...vl miss u yaar...!...bt its ok..!...3 months jaldi khatam ho jaege..!...cum back soon..al the best..do well ...!...bye..love u..!...miss u..!...
-Euphoria- thumbnail
aww naazzz i will miss u loads
jaldi wapas aana๐Ÿ˜’
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Naaz you are going :( anyways dear I hope you do well and get loads of success and enjoy too !

You are a sweetheart a really special friend and the Jaan of the AT, we shall all miss you !

Love you and take care <3
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
naazu...we'll miss u dear...and i wish u all the best for u studies...do visit AT and FB whenever its possible...love u loads...come back soon<3
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We will miss you naaz!! All the best for your semester :) I'm sure you'll do great! Best of luck for your future and I hope you achieve all your dreams!

Lots of love and tons of best wishes!

Awesome thread! I lovee it <3

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HAWWW! Naaaz you are going? :(
Aww, We all will surely miss you baby.
Hope you do well in your studies, go and ROCK it baby!
And yes like all the others said, net mila aur jab time mila, aa jana because the AT is adhura with you.
All the best baby! :) Come back soon!

Mehakkiii - Beautiful thread and thought! :)

U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
Nazzu i m gonna miss u deadly gurl.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...i will miss u without u jaan of Kajen AT everthng will be sonna soona
i will miss hugs n posting of beautiful caps n comments ahh...!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
u r jaan of AT n us cum back soon ..n doo well in urs semesters ok...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
wishing u a luck n luv ya๐Ÿ˜›
muahhh...!!!!!๐Ÿค—
Nikky