Dill Mill Gaye

We love you//We'll Miss You Naaz! - Page 2

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Naaz..OMG I am gonna miss you so much..I know you're not going forever or something..but 3 months is like REAL long time!!Who's gonna be SO active in the KaJen AT hah...Who's gonna make such awesome siggies on ksg jen and kajen.And mostly who am i going to talk to..You're my Naazzzyy..who loves every one shhhooo much..I'll miss you alot naaz and i really mean it...Ho sake toh just about 5 mins ke liye thread pe ajana..okaaayy..I L Y Naaz..Study well and we love you..Make us proud okay..Muaaahhh..

Loads and loads and loads loads of love
Trishuuu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NAAZU BAAZU SHAAZU! tu hum sab ko chor kar ja rahi hai na kameeni :| BUT as Mehki said education comes first! ahh THREE whole months is A LOT dont you think? :| anywaysss imma miss you sooo muchhh! aww whos gonna call me noma boma poma now? :( oh and your not gonna call me nomi baby for 3 whole monthss :( im gonna miss that tooo! khair i need you to focus on your parhai okayy.. I LOVE YOUUU! come back soonishh! 🤗❤️

oh and Mehaki amazing threadd! those avis and siggies are BEAUTIFUL <3
Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 years ago
.Almaas. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I'll miss you Naaz and I'm sure I don't have to tell you that. I really appreciate your dedication towards the KaJen AT, you rock gal! Your presence will surely be missed.

Study hard and all the best for the future.
We will be waiting for you.

P.S : Do peek in whenever you get time.

Thanks for the thread Mehak.

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I heard about you leaving and Im so sad :( Naaz, take care babe! All the best with studies.. and do come online whenever you get a chance. KaJen AT will miss you.. Whenever I stop by there, I always see you! Its so sweet.The place is not gonna be the same without cha ! You'll be missed heaps esp in our Zone! Love you 🤗

PS amazing thread and those avis/sigs are too good. :P

ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww mehak..wat a THOUGHTFUL post!! veryyy nice!!

naaaz...u leaving us?? koi baat nahi..i am sure u'll be back soon!! u must come back before i leave to get married!!! even though i am not as regular as i used to be..there are a certain ppl i could count on to alwayz be there..and you, naaz, were one of those...don't worry.. sub acha hoga... have funnn! enjoy ur semester and loadsss of duas with u :)
muahhh
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Naaz kiddo you were one hell of a livewire :D You'll be missed :( Bestest of wishes for your studies , do well, make us proud .Come back soon? :P
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awww naaz, I loveee you and gonna miss you loads!! but it's not like you would be totally gayab for three months, s it? I seriously hope not...I wish you all the best in your course, give your best shot and makes all your well wisher proud...as mehak said, you are definitely the jaan of the KaJen AT and in the few recent months, I have got even closer to you...I will miss you a lot, in fact, all of us will but please do come to FB/IF whenever you get to even if it just to say hi...stay safe, happy, healthy and productive naaz!
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Naazu Babyyy!! I'll miss you Sweety !! I'll miss ur activeness,your sigs,YOU !! Ofcourse studies are more important,lekin I dun want you to go! Anyways All the Bessttty Best for your studies sweety,Do your best and make us proud !! The jaan of the AT will be missed <33 Love You Naaz Take LOADS of care !! And cum back soon!

Miss You :(
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
wat shud I say ..will miss u alot ...already u know m sad ..don't feel like sending u away ..but wat to do ..all the very best ..hope u do well..and cum back super soon ...do try to b here ..wenever possible..kajen AT will not b same with out u ..muaahhh ..luv u loadsss..

byeee BB naaz my dear pyaari BAHU RANIII :P

Edited by sjain - 12 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG
U ppl just made me cryy since i dint wanna cry coz of parentsss will feel bad, but this isss reallly touchingg yaarr
thankooo sooo muchhh everyone n especially mehak 4 the threaddd...n seee b4 leaving i did see this yaayyy heheee
imma misss u ppl a loadsss n i'll definitely try 2 come online 4m there even if its 10 minzz...I'll badly misss being in KaJen AT n Fb my fav placess :|
Loveee Youuu Alll...Takeee careee🤗

P.S: once i get time i'll reply 2 all of u😳
P.S.S mehakuu n sahruuu loveee the avizz n siggiiesss...They r Amazing🤪