Dill Mill Gaye

We love you//We'll Miss You Naaz!

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I am sure the title already suggests what I am talking about.
Yes,one of our VERY dear member & one of my closest friends Naaz a.k.a blessing-beauty is leaving us all for THREE months & going to Dorm for her residential semester.
There's no doubt that we're gonna miss her loads & loads but we do know that education always comes first & is the utmost priority.
She's been a wonderful member & one of the most active members of the KaJen AT <33
You've been extremely warm to everyone & have always been highly helpful,everyone LOVES you for what you are and the way you present yourself.
You have a special place in my heart & nothing's gonna change that,ever.I just wish,hope & pray that you get immense success & luck in whatever step you take <33 Our prayers are forever with you!

I'll just post these two little quotes for you over here,which are small but have a very deep meaning and I hope it makes a difference to you too <33

"Sometimes bad things happen but you shouldn't worry – the good luck will be waiting for you behind the corner."

"Everything in your life happens as it should be. Go straight and do not doubt. Good luck to you!"

Just remember,that whatever may or might happen,you shall never lose faith & always follow the right path and it will ALWAYS lead you to success!! As the quote says Bad things will happen sometimes,but good luck will follow too.And everything in life happens for a reason and one should let it happen,eventually it will just show you the right path,so always remember that <33

We love youuu!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all are DEFINATELY going to miss you tons because tumhaari aadat si ho gayi hai hum sabko :P Now who will call me kameeni and give me chatpata khabars on FB? :((( I am REALLY REALLY going to miss you ALOT but Imma pray that everything goes smooth and fine.Our best wishes are with you & we REALLY do hope that you keep on coming online in between because tumhaare bina AT bhi suna suna lagega :(
God Bless you Baby & Come back sooon <33
ILY ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
NAAAZ tussi jarahe ho :( Tussi na jao  I mma miss you man! Nevertheless HAVE FUN! Work hard and party harder ;) And most importantly COME TO THE AT whenever you get NET! I am telling you right now psht or else we are gonna be naraz hmph! Come back soon muaaah! 🤗
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Naaz, we're gonna miss you!! Wishing you all the best and loads of luck for your future! :) Make KaJen proud and us proud as well! Hoping the three months change you're life in a beautiful way! :) Lotsa love, Anu!

Amazing Job with thread Hubby! <3
Neeshoe thumbnail
WHAT ? 😭 Naazuuu! NO omg I am gonna miss you so much <3 As Mehak said yes education is important but omg ! Naaz please please come to AT whenever you can! AT will be so quiet without you ! I am gonna miss your "Heyy nisu" everytime i come to the AT. 😭 Please do come online when you have time okay ? but study hard and good luck Naaz! you will do great I know it ! do have fun also though hehe =P Take care Naaz. you truly are the jaan of AT ! it will be so suna suna without you ! Imma miss you very much ❤️
Edited by karanfan - 12 years ago
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Naaazz! You're leaving :O HAAAW! AT ki Jaan ja rahi hai ): It's going to be so suna suna without you, jee! Psht. I hope you take care of yourself, have fun, and enjoy your time there! InshAllah you do amazing, and you enjoy yourself, and make new memories, and new friends! Best of luck, babe!

And as Sahar said, IF YOU GET NET, AA JANA! Pleaseee <3

HAVE FUN! We will miss you, jeee! <33
🤗
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Naaazzzieee<3333333333 awww I'm gonna miss u :( I won't be able to write "Naaazzz<333333333333" for 3 whole months :( but nevertheless I understand and I hope that u successed in everything u do :) and we will see u when u get back with open arms!! ILY and will miss u naaazzz<3333333333 tc!!!!!! and study hard and when u get bored and have internet come and visit :)

Tashu :)
and thank u Mehak ji for the lovely thread :)
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hawww naazu, you're LEAVING!!!😲😲😲 Nahiiin, what will I do without seeing you everyday!!! I know its just bad but i'm gonna miss you so so bad (to tune of billionaire). I'm so used to talking to you everyday and finding you on the AT when no one else is there!!! Come on the net whenever you can sweety!!! I'm gona miss you so bad!!!🤗🤗🤗 I feel so adhoora without you now!!!
Edited by Aquarius17 - 12 years ago
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
RES
Edited
Omgkajen 3 long month wizout our kajen At spammer 😳😭will be a berry difficult,agreed we all r use 2 see u non stop on At day n night😳😳😳 personally i will miss u loadsss😭😭😭but whenever u get time plz do visit us on AT n FB😉,Best of luck for yr studies🤗 love u❤️ take care😊
Mehkiii awesome tread babe👏

uni 😊
Edited by ammyridz600 - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I forgot to say :$ AUHMAZING thread Cookie :P
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
awww Naaazuuu, tu sach mein chali gayii kiyaaa😭  i will miss u loadss dear.. nw who is gonna ask to move the AT in every min, n who is gonna count the pages for us,.. N i will miss ur "koi hai" in every hr u post on AT😆 n u jst qayab frm there n again come n say the same "koi hai"😆 😆  Definitely AT will miss u a lot, N i never come on AT when u r nt there, u r a v dedicating person!! we will all miss u naaazuuu... AT will be v sunaa sunaa without u...
N i will nt be able say  "I luvv ur baal"  for 3 mnthsss😭 bt i never stop luving ur baaal, okeyyy😉
I wish u all the best for u n i pray that u get success and happiness in ur life!!! tvgc of urself,N i hope u will come to meet us whenever u get tym frm ur studies😃.. 
Naazuuu I LUVVV UR BAAAL😉

LOVELY THREAD MEHAK DARLING😃
Edited by shasha_kajen - 12 years ago