Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-12 May, 2011 (Page 6)

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Darling Srushti! Lovely update! Thank you so much!

I feel so bad that poor you have to go through so much everytime you update. Now I think the CVs have lost it big time!! BIG TIME!! The so called TRPs, TAM ratings mean nothing but they don't even understand that. From your update I am sensing that Baji is the next one to disappear from LCL. He too will be dumped unceremoniously like Dutta and it will THE END for us. As it is there is no scope (I am not saying HOPE!) for Dutta/MR to return in this crapfest. Yeah, it might be the best creative idea if all the imp characters are bumped off one by one and as the Channel (rather PS) claimed, Naku will be with another family (her new basti) with a brand new hero (Diggu) and brand new set of villains (like NS)! Ho gayi na creativity? You see the most tenacious people are actually Channel people (read PS) who are dutifully supplying the story the way they ENVISIONED!! Well, then they might as well find a brand new set of viewers too! They will probably have to send search parties to Mars or UFOs who carry aliens! Because they will be the only ones who will understand what LCL is all about! Then the channel can celebrate its TRPs and TAM ratings! Because the 8000 TAM Peoplemeters will soon be thrown out of those 8000 homes too!!! And yeah, lage haath kisi Maths teacher ko bhi Channel pe bhejna padega to teach them Maths! To teach them that 200 IS EQUAL TO CRORES and 8000 IS NOT EQUAL TO CRORES!! No wonder they have crappy shows on their channel which teach them bad maths! Like in Mukti Bandhan where I. M. Virani taught himself 2+2=22!!!!! Ridiculous now carries no meaning! Should ask some language teacher too to teach them new vocabulary!! Kya kya inko sikhana padega yeh toh Bhagwan bhi nahi jaanta!

Edited by mozart66 - 13 May 2011 at 3:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Why are they making Baaji suffer like this? Ufff not liking this lame as track at all!!!

Lol @ Digu catwalking

I know this is so dumbAngry
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

R E S E R V E D ...

Srush ...long time no chat LOL ...will be back after reading Wink

~ * ~ E D I T E D ~ * ~

Jump ...

Splash ...

Woosh...

*Peeps out of water* Tongue aa gai meri jal pari

Oy hoye

Mein Aa Gai Cool tu bhi aa gai...mein garden garden ho gai 

This epi was clearly one to cry over ...not just me all LTL1 fans crying na yup me included

so me came in swimming gear to swim through all tears and not drown... owww...you looking good in your swim wear

ready ...shall i start my swmming in salty water DeadLOL...ya be ready

ROFL i like this idea srush ... i wanna get frustrated too just  so i can bang diggu head ROFL It is Azy's idea

*daya takes diggu head and bangs it 100 times * ... Record time!! Any volunteers for breaking this one????LOL

am frustrated with the epi  so taking it all out...oh i need to take him to a brick wall and then

start bangin his head Evil Smile ...ye le shuru ho ja...break you own record

Oh ho... no way leela trust suds again ...not shocking i guess ...expected this from cvs... you still expect something from the CVs

LOL kishore and his words u noe if only he had himself fit enough to take some action too

ok this is the wrong place to be swimming it is soo dirty let me go next place...Ouch yaa...take the boat...

Yuk *pukes* DeadNS in jumper suit ...why of all things to wear eeek ... it looked so horribleOuch

haye voh prepared for scuba diving LOL

Me swimming fast before he jump in...ahhh ,...*daya strokes fast out of there...ya I see you shifted to butterfly strokes... scene shift

ROFL omg srush love the emo with the dil jal jaata ...ekjhact hai na...NS looked the same LOL

ROFL itz kinda ugly ...looks exactly like NS right LOL I think the smiley looked a bit better than NSAngry

I guess he just chose yellow rang for face today instead LOL I wish he had applied a disappearing gelDead

Somebody pushed diggu ...kya...haha itz none other than Baaji  ...Embarrassed Why didnot he push him over boardOuch

but many were thinking to push him (daya, srush, azy, viji, the list goes on) ... it is unendingLOL

srush he leaves all his organs at home ROFL ...and flimsy boy just come there... Arre woh aata hi kyun haiDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

i guess naku food is really making him weak ...soon he will faint not just shake next time Fingers crossedLOL

and he will learn how to from none other the fainting queen ...arrey AS yaaryup. who better than her

Oh daya goes under water for a second and guess who disappears into thin air... Like this??

DIgguShocked ...and baaji who was on the surface the whole time missed him...OuchAngry Iwwished him he would have just drownedAngry

of course...that was expected...D'oh

Oh Baaji ...Baaji ...Baaji...you have a gun na ...Baaji has a gun but no brainsAngryAngryAngryAngry

USE IT ...it is not a accessory...SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT Shoot!!!!!

Yuup even i saw that coming...getting surrounded ...*shakes head in disappointment..  everybody saw that...except Baaji *bangs diggu's head*Angry

and goes down under water to hide self from this nonsense hai hai...daya dont go under...come up...me need you to get me out of this Angry

Haila looks like Baaji escaped kya...ya he did...Big smile

oh and NS dials Suds and Baaji on his knees in front of AS...kya fantoo track hai na

wonderful world...DeadDeadDeadDead

me just getting out of this pool of dirty water and going for a shower ...LOL ok ye le...shower is ready for you

Thanks srush for ur blue wali comments... awww...and thank you for all your comments...teddy hugs

and of course *duniya jale to jale ...oye...ofcourse ttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/127fs2361263.gif" />..cute naLOL

*looks for viji and azy <- sorry guys but this is one thing that will forever continue

ya that can never stop...dont go green

-Azy-.iridescence.

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
u r backWink
eww but the last emo n dayaShocked creepyOuch

.iridescence.-Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
we r at ccc Wink

.iridescence.-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

finaly me on pg 1 LOLif not 1st this time LOL tera pettu aagaya My PettuuuHug

,,i kept refreshing and finally gave up thnking u  not hme ..and bakoom u there..TongueHugI came so late home na...and hence it was a super late updateOuch sorryEmbarrassed

so Leela so easily belives suds and is convinced baaji is after kursi ,,ya...wonderful naDead

what a family of pendulums ,AS was a big one ,, proving every time and now leela ,roops ,

atleast kishore seems to have head on his shoulders LOL Leela and Roops are AS's daughters after all...I sincerely wish they would disappear puff in the air

NS seems to be cruel personality ,, no  regrets on killing the man in err,, and Diggu saw him killing the waiter calmly Angry ,,diggu seems to be accpteing NS cruelty Angry..ya..he did not even move a muscle on this one
and catwalk  LOLLOLnice one he really cat walks

bajji exit is ready tmrw ,,,they are slowly killing all from old LTL Cry///
 Oww..I wish him that would be end of the last good character in LTL...after that it is all ccrapAngry
thnks for this wu .hats off for both  bearing the torture for us ,,and taking pains to write even after a long travel late nite owww...had to na...warna tujhse kaise miltiEmbarrassed
god bless
 you too..
tera pettu , tu mere liye kya laya Tongue owww...mera petu...tere liye mein bada hug laya
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

thnx 3 d wonderful emoticanz bbe n d horible precap XD .x

Owww...Missy Thank youEmbarrassed
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monigod

Hey Shrush,

Kya udpate tha yaarWink

Seriusly, if it hadn't been for your comments and emoticons, this episode would have been btotal and utter bakwaasDead

I can't believe that Baaji ruined everything with his own handsOuch Didn't he learn anything from his Dutta BhauCry Bechara Baaji, yeh CV's usko phansi pe kyun chada rahe hai??AngryAngryAngry

Waise, other than the actual episode, I loved everything about your updateTongue

Hey Moni...Thank you yaaraThe epi was bakwaas. and the update was not up to the mark as I was half dead..but love you yaara for your encouragementBig smile
Baaji has gone mad...he is going to be so deadCryCryCryCry
And other than the episode...I just loved your comments yaara...

Go to top