Srush ...long time no chat LOL ...will be back after reading 😉

~ * ~ E D I T E D ~ * ~

Jump ...

Splash ...

Woosh...

*Peeps out of water* 😛 aa gai meri jal pari

Oy hoye

Mein Aa Gai 😎 tu bhi aa gai...mein garden garden ho gai 

This epi was clearly one to cry over ...not just me all LTL1 fans crying na yup me included

so me came in swimming gear to swim through all tears and not drown... owww...you looking good in your swim wear

ready ...shall i start my swmming in salty water 🤢😆...ya be ready

🤣 i like this idea srush ... i wanna get frustrated too just  so i can bang diggu head 🤣 It is Azy's idea

*daya takes diggu head and bangs it 100 times * ... Record time!! Any volunteers for breaking this one????😆

am frustrated with the epi  so taking it all out...oh i need to take him to a brick wall and then

start bangin his head 😈 ...ye le shuru ho ja...break you own record

Oh ho... no way leela trust suds again ...not shocking i guess ...expected this from cvs... you still expect something from the CVs

😆 kishore and his words u noe if only he had himself fit enough to take some action too

ok this is the wrong place to be swimming it is soo dirty let me go next place... yaa...take the boat...

Yuk *pukes* 🤢NS in jumper suit ...why of all things to wear eeek ... it looked so horrible

haye voh prepared for scuba diving 😆

Me swimming fast before he jump in...ahhh ,...*daya strokes fast out of there...ya I see you shifted to butterfly strokes... scene shift

🤣 omg srush love the emo with the dil jal jaata ...ekjhact hai na...NS looked the same 😆

🤣 itz kinda ugly ...looks exactly like NS right LOL I think the smiley looked a bit better than NS😡

I guess he just chose yellow rang for face today instead 😆 I wish he had applied a disappearing gel🤢

Somebody pushed diggu ...kya...haha itz none other than Baaji  ...😳 Why didnot he push him over board

but many were thinking to push him (daya, srush, azy, viji, the list goes on) ... it is unending😆

srush he leaves all his organs at home 🤣 ...and flimsy boy just come there... Arre woh aata hi kyun hai🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

i guess naku food is really making him weak ...soon he will faint not just shake next time Fingers crossed😆

and he will learn how to from none other the fainting queen ...arrey AS yaaryup. who better than her

Oh daya goes under water for a second and guess who disappears into thin air... Like this??

DIggu😲 ...and baaji who was on the surface the whole time missed him...😡 Iwwished him he would have just drowned😡

of course...that was expected...

Oh Baaji ...Baaji ...Baaji...you have a gun na ...Baaji has a gun but no brains😡😡😡😡

USE IT ...it is not a accessory...SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT Shoot!!!!!

Yuup even i saw that coming...getting surrounded ...*shakes head in disappointment..  everybody saw that...except Baaji *bangs diggu's head*😡

and goes down under water to hide self from this nonsense hai hai...daya dont go under...come up...me need you to get me out of this 😡

Haila looks like Baaji escaped kya...ya he did...😃

oh and NS dials Suds and Baaji on his knees in front of AS...kya fantoo track hai na

wonderful world...🤢🤢🤢🤢

me just getting out of this pool of dirty water and going for a shower ...😆 ok ye le...shower is ready for you

Thanks srush for ur blue wali comments... awww...and thank you for all your comments...teddy hugs

and of course *duniya jale to jale ...oye...ofcourse ttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/127fs2361263.gif" />..cute na😆

*looks for viji and azy <- sorry guys but this is one thing that will forever continue

ya that can never stop...dont go green

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
u r back😉
eww but the last emo n daya😲 creepy
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: prncz

finaly me on pg 1 😆if not 1st this time 😆 tera pettu aagaya My Pettuuu🤗

,,i kept refreshing and finally gave up thnking u  not hme ..and bakoom u there..😛🤗I came so late home na...and hence it was a super late update sorry😳

so Leela so easily belives suds and is convinced baaji is after kursi ,,ya...wonderful na🤢

what a family of pendulums ,AS was a big one ,, proving every time and now leela ,roops ,

atleast kishore seems to have head on his shoulders 😆 Leela and Roops are AS's daughters after all...I sincerely wish they would disappear puff in the air

NS seems to be cruel personality ,, no  regrets on killing the man in err,, and Diggu saw him killing the waiter calmly 😡 ,,diggu seems to be accpteing NS cruelty 😡..ya..he did not even move a muscle on this one
and catwalk  😆😆nice one he really cat walks

bajji exit is ready tmrw ,,,they are slowly killing all from old LTL 😭///
 Oww..I wish him that would be end of the last good character in LTL...after that it is all ccrap😡
thnks for this wu .hats off for both  bearing the torture for us ,,and taking pains to write even after a long travel late nite owww...had to na...warna tujhse kaise milti😳
god bless
 you too..
tera pettu , tu mere liye kya laya 😛 owww...mera petu...tere liye mein bada hug laya

-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

thnx 3 d wonderful emoticanz bbe n d horible precap XD .x

Owww...Missy Thank you😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monigod

Hey Shrush,

Kya udpate tha yaar😉

Seriusly, if it hadn't been for your comments and emoticons, this episode would have been btotal and utter bakwaas🤢

I can't believe that Baaji ruined everything with his own hands Didn't he learn anything from his Dutta Bhau😭 Bechara Baaji, yeh CV's usko phansi pe kyun chada rahe hai??😡😡😡

Waise, other than the actual episode, I loved everything about your update😛

Hey Moni...Thank you yaaraThe epi was bakwaas. and the update was not up to the mark as I was half dead..but love you yaara for your encouragement😃
Baaji has gone mad...he is going to be so dead😭😭😭😭
And other than the episode...I just loved your comments yaara...

-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: scorpio10

Cvs ... I want to strangle someone at colors , for such creative ideas .

This is so

Owww ...Priya you sick......CV,,,teri to😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess-sania

thnxx for the update

Thanks Sania😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AzMishy

Mine :( *snif*

Edited-

Mai be agayi srush!!😛 aaja😃

Was missing u soo much!!😭me too missed you my BBM😳

But feeling bad athe athe u had to do this horrendous epi na!! I know...a big bore🤢

Ye mere big panda wala hug to u'🤗.owww...a panda hug

Yes now booth too will be scared to watch these epis!!!😕 Imagine us poor souls then!! yup you also scared like those skulls na

Duttaaa!!! 😭Or kithna sehen karwnge humse!! Wahhh!!😭 waahhh!!!😭

Ha ha no HH!! 🥳🥳🥳Then tho party na!!🥳 yup...only SuLa😳😳😳

Sudulellu LS!!! 🤢🤢🤢yes🤢🤢🤢🤢

Now the main lead is them na!!😡🤢 how wonderful na🤢🤢🤢

Ha ha kishor is back!!😆 finally😆

Or now they all listening to sudu bashan!! 😲😡Wah wah!!👏🤢 three cheers for themm...hip hip hurray😡

Half truth!!!😲 Ye lo!! Uska be akal gaya hawa mei!!😡 lagao lagao isko bhi do jhapat lagao😡

Diggu head desk!!!😳

I know that is what I told Daya..it is your invention😆

NS in jumper suit!! 😲🤢Gosh I didn't c that!! 😉I might have got nightmares seeing that!!😕 I am still having them

My poor srush!!😒 owww;;;Azy *puts her head on her shoulder and cries*😭😭

He shoot the waiter!! 😲Kon sa admi hai ye!!😡 he is not human Azy😡

Orrr Dutta kaise wo there guru hogaye yaar!! 😕 Dutta the eternal gadha...aahhh!! Duttaaa!!! !wahhh!!!😭😭😭😭
Me all mad now!! Head desking alone wont do now!! now we need somethign more horrible😡
 I am going to become an angulimal now!!😈😳 What say!!😉 perrfect ...go for it Azy😆

The hug!! 🤢Ewww mere tho bura bura sapna bi ane laga use read kar!!😕

God plzzz help me!!!  awww Azy we all need his help😭

6feet would be superb!!😳 Trouble katham!!😉😆 khel khatam paisa hazam😆

Diggu catwalk!! 😲🤢Hoe about pigwalk!!😳😛 haw haw ...too good Azy👏

Baaaji'''''..!!!😕 thumara dimag kaha hai!!😕 dutta ke saath gayab ho gaya😭😭😭😭

Kaha hai useless BG's!!😡 PN mein kha pi rahe honge,,..nikaamme kahi ke😡😡

Nikammo kahi ki!!😡 hehe Azy same pinch...I just said that😆

Ohh another 1 down!!😲 This rate if Dutta come backs he wont have to fight much cos NS himself doing the honours na!!😉😆 hehe ya...NS go and kill all your man...here is the weapon

Ewww eating that APPLE!!!!🤢*yuck*

ewww 🤢

Pre cap NO COMMENTS!!! no comments on Pendulum ki ammma🤢

Me seriously pissed off so don't wont to went and get banned myself!!😃

I know...me also likely to be banned..am so mad😡

Feeling so so sorry, hope u r fine n the thinking about the coming epi I so upset n worried about u!!😕 owww...so sweet re Azy...love you yaara...

plzzz srush take some protections before watching tonight epi!!😕 hmmm me all ready
 We don't wont to loose u!!😃 u r more important than this crap fest!!😳owww Azy...love you yaara

Love Azy😳

🤗 🤗

-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dg0628

lol azy u r become babi and AS day by day...only thing  missing is the pallu LMAO ...if u have that to stuff ur mouth and sniff away 😆😆 Good morning by the way...

hehe Azy the pallu stuffing AS and Babi
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ritz-

Thanks for the update on another Maha boring episode. 🤢
what a draggg. Cvs are just roaming around in circles. there's no head or tail to this story. AS is ready to throw Baji out. Super lame. 👎🏼how can a mother do that. Dumb CVs/PS. 🤢 sab ke sab timepass kar rehe hai. 🤢

Chal Baji tere pack up time agaya. I'm really glad to know that Baji (VR) is going to be out of this mad show. 😃 but sad to see my favorite characters getting eliminated as if they meant nothing to the show. 😔 I guess only PS matters to the show. 😆

sorry not much to comment Srushti coz I really find nothing to comment. the episode is just 

I love the laughing skulls. 🤣

owww...those were shaking skulls...even skulls were afraid of the show🤣🤣🤣
it was drag,,,dumb...eeekking...and totally 🤬 show...what can I say...and I know Ritzy...what else can anyone say...thanks yaara...for coming anyways😃