DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why doesnt rashi and jigar call ahem and gopi mota bhai and mota bhabbi the thought just came across my mind. After all they are the eldest son and daughter in law hmm just a thought :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

because they are not  fatπŸ˜†
sorry i couldnt help my self    i dont know 

Edited by fanbidaai - 12 years ago
DreamSz thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

because they are not fatπŸ˜†
sorry i couldnt help my self i dont know

LMAO πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by DreamSz - 12 years ago
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good question...I am surprised that Koki has not blasted Rashi yet for calling Gopi "gopi"...hm...food for thought...

Technically, its just Rashi that needs to address Gopi different...because she calls Ahem, jiju. and Jigar calls ahem Ahembhai and Gopi gopibhabhi. So its just Rashi, and she will never give respect to Gopi at a elder because in reality she is her younger sister turned jetani...
Edited by taral83 - 12 years ago
DreamSz thumbnail
Originally posted by: taral83

Good question...I am surprised that Koki has not blasted Rashi yet for calling Gopi "gopi"...hm...food for thought...

Technically, its just Rashi that needs to address Gopi different...because she calls Ahem, jiju. and Jigar calls ahem Ahembhai and Gopi gopibhabhi. So its just Rashi, and she will never give respect to Gopi at a elder because in reality she is her younger sister turned jetani...

Taral thats the problem with rashi she just cant accept the truth im mean 'it is what it is' right. But then again it all fits in with her jealousy and her hatred towards gopi
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ha ha ha, I loved Sukk reply!

Because they are young. I suppose Ahem doesn't like it. From the start, he is not into all this!
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can you imagine iIf Rashi had married ahem, Kokila would have made rashi see stars in the daylight and rashi in turn would done the same to ahem. infact she would have ahem see more than daylight stars, she would have made them bankrupt
DreamSz thumbnail
Originally posted by: hookedonGeet

Can you imagineiIf Rashi had married ahem, Kokila would have made rashi see stars in the daylight and rashi in turn would done the same to ahem. infact she would have ahem see more than daylight stars, she would have made them bankrupt

To be fair i think they would have made a good couple because rashi would be satisfied with the money ahem would be bringing in and at the start of the wedding ahem was willing to compromise for his mum it was just that rashi and kinjal couldnt take seeing others happy .. Rashi would have easily won over ahem with her kalakari mum

But her having koki as a MIL is just another story
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DreamSz

To be fair i think they would have made a good couple because rashi would be satisfied with the money ahem would be bringing in and at the start of the wedding ahem was willing to compromise for his mum it was just that rashi and kinjal couldnt take seeing others happy .. Rashi would have easily won over ahem with her kalakari mum

But her having koki as a MIL is just another story

I disagree...though it would have been a treat to watch Rashi being tortured. But if you think about. Ahem has money but he doesn't spend it like water. The whole issue between Gopi and Ahem started because of a 5lac necklace. Rashi is only able to get away with the stuff she does is because she has a great husband and MIL. If she was married to Ahem...trust me if he can slap Gopi because he thought she lied to him about being educated. Then Rashi lies in her sleep!!! Plus, Ahem doesn't actually know what he wants. He thinks he wants a educated independent woman. But then again, he wants someone that will listen to his mother's every command. I think many think that Ahem is the way he is because of Gopi, but i don't think that is true. He was cold hearted to Anita also, does everyone remember how he just pushed her away, and when kinjal bought him to talk to her right before the marriage...he just drove right passed her while she stood banging on the window running behind the car. So that is who Ahem really is.  A confused egoistic stone hearted man.  Part of that personality was due to his mother, but now...since his mother also changed...will it change her son also? who knows we all hope but I can say one thing for sure if Rashi and Ahem got married, either Rashi would have changed or Ahem would have killed her by now πŸ˜†
Edited by taral83 - 12 years ago
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taral83

I disagree...though it would have been a treat to watch Rashi being tortured. But if you think about. Ahem has money but he doesn't spend it like water. The whole issue between Gopi and Ahem started because of a 5lac necklace. Rashi is only able to get away with the stuff she does is because she has a great husband and MIL. If she was married to Ahem...trust me if he can slap Gopi because he thought she lied to him about being educated. Then Rashi lies in her sleep!!! Plus, Ahem doesn't actually know what he wants. He thinks he wants a educated independent woman. But then again, he wants someone that will listen to his mother's every command. I think many think that Ahem is the way he is because of Gopi, but i don't think that is true. He was cold hearted to Anita also, does everyone remember how he just pushed her away, and when kinjal bought him to talk to her right before the marriage...he just drove right passed her while she stood banging on the window running behind the car. So that is who Ahem really is.  A confused egoistic stone hearted man.  Part of that personality was due to his mother, but now...since his mother also changed...will it change her son also? who knows we all hope but I can say one thing for sure if Rashi and Ahem got married, either Rashi would have changed or Ahem would have killed her by now πŸ˜†

I actually never watched saathiya much bcoz of this emotional hatiyachar.  once in a while when colleagues asked, but could never take it.  Ahem needs to see a shrink really, if he was the he was and still is.  i was going to say he should take himself and his mother for some therapy.