12 May Emotional Athyachar! Been a long time - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜ƒ Thank you carisma di for updating your E.A. Atleast we get something good after hearing this sauten track. 🀒

I luvd P's part of going*err not going* to K when he cms back. 🀣

ka kahen Ab tum to ekdum lallantop likhti ho yaar.
Originally posted by carisma2

Hehehehe.. that's the last timehe's going to have bassi chokka... they should contaminate, his food for 6 mnths... so we get a more trimmer Krish

Wishful thinking, Cari! Btw, me taking another breakπŸ˜ƒ
Always liked ur FFT and EA.Great EA as always waise bhi from last few weeks krishna is acting like a highclass bhookha he is liking everything whether it is chola bhatura,dahi wada and now batti chokha.

Story of Bookha Baba and the Deadly Choka!

A thoughtful Baba at the Window sill  was approched by Pratigya "Baba good sheep why you not sleeping?" asked Pratigya. He replied "One thing, two things in my mind are spinning"- Seeing that you spilled water over my plns for Amma cooking at the Dabba".

Later Krishna bangs himself  outside his parents room... waking up Sajan Singh    who in a foul mood started to swear "Kutta, ghar ka bhoot, kahey   distub?" funny hahhahaπŸ˜†
  He opens the door to a wriggling Krishna. Who jumps into their bed   all excited and tells Amma you will make Batti chokka for Baba ka Dabba! Bas Bhaat Khatam. Amma   who makes he cunning plan and agrees. Baba leaves addressing Sajan Singh "Tumo so jawo, kahey nahin sothey Ghar ke bhoot".

Next day... Amma wears her Masterchef Apron and starts to cook her Batti Chokka .  Sajan Singh Praises her that - "Aaj tho Thakurain Nachti gaa this rasoi kar rahi hai!"Amma's come back was "Eyy Bura!!!".

Krishna looked at Pratigya and laughed, Shaktia looked at Kesar and they smiled, and SS   looked   at KesarMai and got shy...  ._ hahhahah SS looking kesar mom& shy it over funny hahhahahπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Then Amma adds Bassi achaar to her Bassi.. I mean Batti chokka!   .

Pratigya Packs the Batti Chokka for krishna, and gave him a  a chalk board, teaching Krishna to sale each plate for 8 rupee. But Baba disagrees"Nai, I'm going to sell it for   rupees, Ooh kaa hai naa SAAT number humra Pavrit hai".
  At MMFG Adharsh is planning to do a runner   to Dubai to grow his money tree   . Poor Sax  was very upset... and advised Adharsh this is "Galaat"!
  Daadi advised forget Adharsh. Poor Sax replied "no matter how hard I try to delete him from my   CPU, The memory of Adharsh cannot be deleted". πŸ˜†πŸ€£ πŸ˜†πŸ€£  danger virus hahhahhaaπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£

In the meantime Shaktia is going around to double up his money, "Ek ka   do, Do ka Chaar, Chaar ka Aaat..." He comes accross   Raadhe, who says he'll double his money up and the foolish fool follows him without a brain.

"Yes Raadhe you help me, I don't want to be no Dabba ka Baba, I want my own buijnus, bade naam waala".

They go to Allahabad's Mini Vegas , He wins   at first and then foolishly puts all   his money down. and looses! . Then pulls himself together and reminds himself  I am Thakur Shakti Singh! and I don't loose. He reaches in his pocket   and realised it is empty ! Then remembers Pratigya has confiscated all their guns.. after she had been shot and now suffers from a life long Phobia of guns... and is now making them suffer too.

Baba reaches the Dabba, and   and promotes his Bassi Chooka... Customers are busy with their Chola Batura   , SO Baba decides, He's dropped down a jeans size and needs to build up again so decides to eat it himself.. .

AND THEN...    feels sick. Pickle gone off is more poisonous then snake poison, Baba starts rolling around on the table...

chandu Tunna...take him home   .

At the TN   Everyone rushes to Krishna who walks in relying on his crutches (Chandu&Tunna) . Pratigya stares  and stares   and stares   . Finally CV's shout "Pratigya Action" and she rigidly runs to Krishna. (Kono baath nai, tumka baganey waali aa rahi hai!).

Krishna lies down   . Amma shouts "Oh BHOOKAR! KAHEY BASSI CHOKKA KAYE?"πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Just a little one today...Thought needed some E.A Therapy...

Dosa. xx
Just the way I like to do a bit of E.A in FFT, I decided to do a bit of Bakaity of FFT in E.A

mindboling throught diii loveuuu E.A sooo much brillent secen u rπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
cari di...superb E.A. ...its hillorius...🀣🀣.all the emo are very  good...Bassi amma   ...u r fab...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
😳
Carisma di. .!
πŸ˜†. .misd ur eas sooo much!
Ths was such a πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. .lubd d cpu wala part,n krishna on crutches n prats action!πŸ˜†i ws rofling reading it. .well done πŸ‘
Y cnt i copy emos for more than once?;-(
πŸ€—πŸ€— after a long time E.A  really dii i was missing ur E.A as usual it was lalantap πŸ‘πŸΌ
brillent written dii   Story of Bookha Baba and the Deadly Choka
hehehee πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
nice work carisma...its quite relieving coz forum is bein quite dizzy these days...your post will help to survive...πŸ‘