Saas Bina Sasuraal

when is this toasty bashing cycle going to stop?

viraf4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the creatives really need to come up with some different plots like Ved-NIkita thing or Prachin-Dimple or something other ..may be Smita and her hubby ..or something..

This Toasty bashing by the family is getting to a point of really dissapointing..

Everytime she doesnt get a chance to speak and everybody just starts trashing her..I mean seriously..and Tej too?

I am seriosuly getting bored with this..its like every 2 weeks new thing to bash Toasty...

is this suppose to be how this serial goes ahead? I guess I need to stop watching...if this continues..

What you all say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They should give amnesia to chedi and pashu. Things will be much lighter
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
completely agree with you.. now clear this malati drama and let us have light stuff.. but no prachin-dimpal pls.. too prematured..
changumangu123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't get it either, why is Toasty never allowed a chance to speak.  Ved ji gives lectures to others (ie sending Nikita with her parents etc) but never tries to find or stand up for the truth in his own house.  Pashu is just trying to find an excuse to create drama.  And the elders dont even ask Toasty what happened...what was her side os the story.  And Tej...no loving husband would ever treat his wife like this.  He may be angry but he would listen, would give his wife a chance to speak for two minutes.  I am getting frustrated and disgusted with this moronic and egoistic family now.
Red_eyes thumbnail
ya ur right poor toasty )=
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: suresh555

They should give amnesia to chedi and pashu. Things will be much lighter

🤣 🤣 🤣
wonderful Idea 😆
pinkmonkey_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know! I've even posted on this. The way Tej and everyone else reacted last night ... gosh. They EXPLODED without even giving her a chance to speak. 
viraf4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you all for your comments...

I seriously think..if they are going to be at it..in all the episodes..with nobody standing up with her..this is going to a big bore...I mean for anything and everything..they blame..her...

I have actually stopped watching and just starting updates as its become and eye sore..to see her always crying for no reason..and these men behaving rudely...

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
and that tej is always overacting...and that day he just overeacted...Toasty should teach all of these a leasson especially  that Pashu...dumbo...