Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

when is this toasty bashing cycle going to stop?

viraf4u Senior Member
viraf4u
viraf4u

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I think the creatives really need to come up with some different plots like Ved-NIkita thing or Prachin-Dimple or something other ..may be Smita and her hubby ..or something..

This Toasty bashing by the family is getting to a point of really dissapointing..

Everytime she doesnt get a chance to speak and everybody just starts trashing her..I mean seriously..and Tej too?

I am seriosuly getting bored with this..its like every 2 weeks new thing to bash Toasty...

is this suppose to be how this serial goes ahead? I guess I need to stop watching...if this continues..

What you all say?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalnesteagckasturibhavlichangumangu123Habeeba_dami_31scinerdCinderella100dlipsuresh555akash08ShellJAswtbabyisomers

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
They should give amnesia to chedi and pashu. Things will be much lighter

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100Yashh...bsingapury

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
completely agree with you.. now clear this malati drama and let us have light stuff.. but no prachin-dimpal pls.. too prematured..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

changumangu123 Groupbie
changumangu123
changumangu123

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I don't get it either, why is Toasty never allowed a chance to speak.  Ved ji gives lectures to others (ie sending Nikita with her parents etc) but never tries to find or stand up for the truth in his own house.  Pashu is just trying to find an excuse to create drama.  And the elders dont even ask Toasty what happened...what was her side os the story.  And Tej...no loving husband would ever treat his wife like this.  He may be angry but he would listen, would give his wife a chance to speak for two minutes.  I am getting frustrated and disgusted with this moronic and egoistic family now.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalnesteaami_31Habeeba_dscinerdGauri22spsharmilaNaina007isomers

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
ya ur right poor toasty )=
Yashh... IF-Rockerz
Yashh...
Yashh...

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

They should give amnesia to chedi and pashu. Things will be much lighter
ROFL ROFL ROFL
wonderful Idea LOL
pinkmonkey_2004 Senior Member
pinkmonkey_2004
pinkmonkey_2004

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
I know! I've even posted on this. The way Tej and everyone else reacted last night ... gosh. They EXPLODED without even giving her a chance to speak. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwal

viraf4u Senior Member
viraf4u
viraf4u

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
thank you all for your comments...

I seriously think..if they are going to be at it..in all the episodes..with nobody standing up with her..this is going to a big bore...I mean for anything and everything..they blame..her...

I have actually stopped watching and just starting updates as its become and eye sore..to see her always crying for no reason..and these men behaving rudely...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalgckasturi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index