Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

CHANGE HER LOOK NOW! (Page 2)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
hahhaha hoodie part and everything i agree to it

during bharti and murli scenes her hoodie was off and hair bit open that made her look real good
even the saris r very heavy types

even i dont get it

she seriously needs a change in her attire

this is making her look more ancient and not a padhi likhi bold girl who can take decisions

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24hashbrown.Vrish.ghotalazfuzzyface-JaZ-

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
yes, she does need a little bit of hair cut like she had initially. some of her early, still pictures have that wonderful hair style...she should wear them down, without them being pinned up...juhi has lovely hair though...
she needs to wear a little less of sindoor...it is sometimes a bit too much...
a little bit of fineness in her make up, and she is all set to look amazing...

she looks really great in suits...sarees are a big NO from my side too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1-JaZ-fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
This is funny Rakhie, I believe this is your campaign message. No Hoodie for Bharti ROFL

The serial has basically lost its plot and now banking on the much anticipated Bharli romance to make up for lost times as well as to drag the show.

I wish they get on with it,  wrap all the tracks and call it 'The End' Tongue

Since we are speaking about appearances Murli needs a make over too, enough with Kurta tops, is he like a millionaire now, shld he be dressed like one instead of looking like a bacha himself.

Maybe they want Bharli to look like kids and have kiddy romance LOL

I feel so blah Sleepy but I have to do update today Confused

Edited by fuzzyface - 12 May 2011 at 11:24pm

Rae24.Vrish.ghotalaz-JaZ-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
I'll just comment on Murli's grooming - have no comments really on ghoonghats or saris, other than I agree w/ Rakhie's points 1, 3 & 5.

Kurta is fine for formal or certain family occasions, but other than that, he can just wear a normal pair of pants & shirt.  No need to dress up in suits, but by the same token, no need to always wear kurtas all the time.  Dress up in jeans/T-shirt and sporting shoes when he's not @ work, or in a normal shirt and pants if he is, w/ dress shoes.  No need to wear sandals all the time, particularly when he's doing things like chasing people.

In fact, among the men, the way Mridang and Kartik dress are perfectly appropriate.  They should do the same for Murli as well.

P.S. Rakhie, I'm moving another thread that was just titled 'Bharti' to here, to collect all the opinions.  This could have been a good poll.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1ghotalazfuzzyface-JaZ-Rakhie_08

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

I'll just comment on Murli's grooming - have no comments really on ghoonghats or saris, other than I agree w/ Rakhie's points 1, 3 & 5.

Kurta is fine for formal or certain family occasions, but other than that, he can just wear a normal pair of pants & shirt.  No need to dress up in suits, but by the same token, no need to always wear kurtas all the time.  Dress up in jeans/T-shirt and sporting shoes when he's not @ work, or in a normal shirt and pants if he is, w/ dress shoes.  No need to wear sandals all the time, particularly when he's doing things like chasing people.

In fact, among the men, the way Mridang and Kartik dress are perfectly appropriate.  They should do the same for Murli as well.

P.S. Rakhie, I'm moving another thread that was just titled 'Bharti' to here, to collect all the opinions.  This could have been a good poll.

Yep, agree Murli needs variety in his attire too.  Fed up of seeing him in these kurta's and sandals all the time.

But Bharti's get up bugs me more.  Her make-up is too heavy.  Juhi has quite small eyes as it is and all that eye-make up merely serves to make them look smaller.  She needs lighter make-up. 

And I agree with whoever commented about the sindoor.  Way too much.  She only needs a little bit. 

I know I keep saying this, but she is small, and so everything about her needs to be in proportion.  That includes the sindoor.  Juhi looks lovely in the opening credits of the show.  I wish they would return her to that look.  She has lovely hair which should be shown to its best.  She looks much nicer when it is framing her face softly, rather than being pulled back which gives her a harsher look and more stern.

Hmm, didn't think about this a poll Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24-JaZ-fuzzyface

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
rakhie...agree with all the points u wrote Thumbs Up ..seriously bharti needs to change her look ... but i somewhat like her make-up Embarrassed as i like these heavy make-ups LOL
commenting on murli ..he always looks like a nerd village guy to me LOL (his anger, his actions ,style, bhashans ..there is not a single thing i like LOL)..its a wonder how bharti was attracted towards him LOL ... even with her hoods she looks much stylish than murli ...for bharti her height is the only minus ,for murli it is the only plus LOL

Rae24ghotalazfuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

rakhie...agree with all the points u wrote Thumbs Up ..seriously bharti needs to change her look ... but i somewhat like her make-up Embarrassed as i like these heavy make-ups LOL
commenting on murli ..he always looks like a nerd village guy to me LOL (his anger, his actions ,style, bhashans ..there is not a single thing i like LOL)..its a wonder how bharti was attracted towards him LOL ... even with her hoods she looks much stylish than murli ...for bharti her height is the only minus ,for murli it is the only plus LOL

Aw Jas don't say that LOL.  Murli's no catwalk model at the moment, but I still like him.  Even if his bashans are over-bearing sometimes Tongue.

A few small changes in his attire and he'll be fine. 

Rae24ghotalazfuzzyface-JaZ-

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I guess speaking about Bharti and Murli's makeovers is more interesting than the plots Tongue

I am all for makeovers provided they are done tastefully and don't end up looking fugly and fined by the fashion police LOL

Rae24ghotalaz-JaZ-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index