CHANGE HER LOOK NOW! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
This is funny Rakhie, I believe this is your campaign message. No Hoodie for Bharti 🤣

The serial has basically lost its plot and now banking on the much anticipated Bharli romance to make up for lost times as well as to drag the show.

I wish they get on with it,  wrap all the tracks and call it 'The End' 😛

Since we are speaking about appearances Murli needs a make over too, enough with Kurta tops, is he like a millionaire now, shld he be dressed like one instead of looking like a bacha himself.

Maybe they want Bharli to look like kids and have kiddy romance 😆

I feel so blah 🥱 but I have to do update today 😕
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
I'll just comment on Murli's grooming - have no comments really on ghoonghats or saris, other than I agree w/ Rakhie's points 1, 3 & 5.

Kurta is fine for formal or certain family occasions, but other than that, he can just wear a normal pair of pants & shirt.  No need to dress up in suits, but by the same token, no need to always wear kurtas all the time.  Dress up in jeans/T-shirt and sporting shoes when he's not @ work, or in a normal shirt and pants if he is, w/ dress shoes.  No need to wear sandals all the time, particularly when he's doing things like chasing people.

In fact, among the men, the way Mridang and Kartik dress are perfectly appropriate.  They should do the same for Murli as well.

P.S. Rakhie, I'm moving another thread that was just titled 'Bharti' to here, to collect all the opinions.  This could have been a good poll.
Originally posted by _Vrish_

I'll just comment on Murli's grooming - have no comments really on ghoonghats or saris, other than I agree w/ Rakhie's points 1, 3 & 5.

Kurta is fine for formal or certain family occasions, but other than that, he can just wear a normal pair of pants & shirt.  No need to dress up in suits, but by the same token, no need to always wear kurtas all the time.  Dress up in jeans/T-shirt and sporting shoes when he's not @ work, or in a normal shirt and pants if he is, w/ dress shoes.  No need to wear sandals all the time, particularly when he's doing things like chasing people.

In fact, among the men, the way Mridang and Kartik dress are perfectly appropriate.  They should do the same for Murli as well.

P.S. Rakhie, I'm moving another thread that was just titled 'Bharti' to here, to collect all the opinions.  This could have been a good poll.

Yep, agree Murli needs variety in his attire too.  Fed up of seeing him in these kurta's and sandals all the time.

But Bharti's get up bugs me more.  Her make-up is too heavy.  Juhi has quite small eyes as it is and all that eye-make up merely serves to make them look smaller.  She needs lighter make-up. 

And I agree with whoever commented about the sindoor.  Way too much.  She only needs a little bit. 

I know I keep saying this, but she is small, and so everything about her needs to be in proportion.  That includes the sindoor.  Juhi looks lovely in the opening credits of the show.  I wish they would return her to that look.  She has lovely hair which should be shown to its best.  She looks much nicer when it is framing her face softly, rather than being pulled back which gives her a harsher look and more stern.

Hmm, didn't think about this a poll
rakhie...agree with all the points u wrote 👍🏼 ..seriously bharti needs to change her look ... but i somewhat like her make-up 😳 as i like these heavy make-ups 😆
commenting on murli ..he always looks like a nerd village guy to me 😆 (his anger, his actions ,style, bhashans ..there is not a single thing i like 😆)..its a wonder how bharti was attracted towards him 😆 ... even with her hoods she looks much stylish than murli ...for bharti her height is the only minus ,for murli it is the only plus 😆
Originally posted by --jas--

rakhie...agree with all the points u wrote 👍🏼 ..seriously bharti needs to change her look ... but i somewhat like her make-up 😳 as i like these heavy make-ups 😆
commenting on murli ..he always looks like a nerd village guy to me 😆 (his anger, his actions ,style, bhashans ..there is not a single thing i like 😆)..its a wonder how bharti was attracted towards him 😆 ... even with her hoods she looks much stylish than murli ...for bharti her height is the only minus ,for murli it is the only plus 😆

Aw Jas don't say that 😆.  Murli's no catwalk model at the moment, but I still like him.  Even if his bashans are over-bearing sometimes 😛.

A few small changes in his attire and he'll be fine. 
I guess speaking about Bharti and Murli's makeovers is more interesting than the plots 😛

I am all for makeovers provided they are done tastefully and don't end up looking fugly and fined by the fashion police 😆
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

Aw Jas don't say that 😆.  Murli's no catwalk model at the moment, but I still like him.  Even if his bashans are over-bearing sometimes 😛.

A few small changes in his attire and he'll be fine. 

Gee, Jas, you;'re making it sound like Murli & Bharti complement each other pretty nicely, even if that's not what you meant. 😆

I dislike many of his bhashans, but I like the way he fearlessly confronts anyone he thinks is in the wrong, be it bhabi Gau, sasur Rupesh, bhauji, er chacha Murari, and so on.  In other serials, even if a guy is willing to defend his wife from his elders, he's usually very subdued about confronting them.  Only exceptions I recall are Uday in Jyoti, and Yuvraj in RS.  But otherwise, the hubbies are usually doormats.  But not our Murli!!! 😆👏 So the facts that Murari, Gau, Ashtami are all his elders will be irrelevant when he finds out the circus they've been performing.

I agree w/ FF - looks like their grooming is more interesting than the story.  Right now, I'm watching nothing, just following the updates for this serial and GkD.

Hello
I would like too give this message to the creaters of this show
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE. CHANGE BHARTI'S LOOK
she looks good with her hair out and not covered with
the sari phallu.and also maybe in salwar suits once in a while, BUT NO SARI PHALLU ON HEAD .PLEASE,

AND WHO AGREES.😉 

Viewbie's note: please don't create duplicate threads for something that's already being discussed.  Check the first 3 or 4 pages to see that the topic you're thinking of isn't already under discussion, b4 opening a new one.  In this case, it was already being discussed in this thread

CHANGE HER LOOK NOW!

So I'm moving this there.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
I may be the only one to think that but long hair totally undown are just annoying : they looks beautiful but it's hard to do house tasks with undown hair. so i think she should only let them wild in the room when she is with murli. and the rest of the time, maybe a half down hair.

About the sari i still think that it makes her more beautiful and more like an adult (she looks like a child TO ME in suits).
The thing is that her saries are much more heavier than the others women. Maybe it's to always show that she is from a rich family ? (like the difference between Rupesh suits and Bansi's ones)

I never noticed the pallu on her head. I just noticed it on Sudha's head and it was annoying. She was like hiding herself behind it. oO
And the make up, the producers must work on it. Too much blush! And the foundation doesn't looks good at camera. I remember the wedding scene where Baushan had a white face and dark brown neck and purple lip (i'm maybe exaggerating a little bit but it was a nightmare picture) . Hello there?! You can't do that ! Try some other products! (i'm talking to the make up team...)

concerning the sindoor, we all agree to the point that this is TOO much! Murli, calm down, she is Your wife, nobody gonna steal her... (I know that Vikrant isn't the one who put it, so dear person who do the make up, please ... have some consideration!)

uff i feel better now... :)
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Gee, Jas, you;'re making it sound like Murli & Bharti complement each other pretty nicely, even if that's not what you meant. 😆

I dislike many of his bhashans, but I like the way he fearlessly confronts anyone he thinks is in the wrong, be it bhabi Gau, sasur Rupesh, bhauji, er chacha Murari, and so on.  In other serials, even if a guy is willing to defend his wife from his elders, he's usually very subdued about confronting them.  Only exceptions I recall are Uday in Jyoti, and Yuvraj in RS.  But otherwise, the hubbies are usually doormats.  But not our Murli!!! 😆👏 So the facts that Murari, Gau, Ashtami are all his elders will be irrelevant when he finds out the circus they've been performing.

I agree w/ FF - looks like their grooming is more interesting than the story.  Right now, I'm watching nothing, just following the updates for this serial and GkD.

Actually Shyam in BV was great too.  Didn't think twice about defending his wife.  And not the usual way either with half-hearted mumblings under his breath.  He was right there, in your face and told it like it is.

I say was, because I didn't bother with BV after Vikrant Massey exited the show.  I don't know what the new Shyam is like, because I've only seen a few epi's since.  But it seems to me that they've dumbed down the character or something.  Which is an absolute sacrilege to the character and everything he stands for.  Vikrant was fantastic as Shyam.  When he's taking anyone on he is very believable.  It's like I can imagine that kind of confrontation in real life.  There's a naturalness to it.  It isn't forced.  The expressions, the gestures, the little mannerisms.  These make it real.  And he's very good at emoting.  Whether as Shyam or Murli.

God, I am waiting for the day he takes on Murari.  Off course that has to come after the Mridala V AshTik battle, which will be a hoot to watch.