Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

CHANGE HER LOOK NOW!

lalltipsy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HELLO EVERYONE
JUST A THOUGHT THAT WHY DOES ONLY BHARTI HAVE SARI PHALU ON
HER HEAD , I THINK SHE LOOKS MUCH BETTER WITH OUT IT,
WHO AGREES.

Viewbie note: Please avoid the ALL CAPS, as it's considered YELLIING!!!

Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalltipsy thumbnail
Hello just a thought why does Bharti cover her head with
her sari phalu, and no one else does in the house hold.
I  personaly think she looks much better with out it.
who agrees.😃
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but she looks good in both
bavdfan thumbnail
lastly there is like a debate on this and i didn't even notice she was wearing it ! Well, I think she looks good with the two. Maybe that makes her look more aged? so the writers keep it... 
eesha_786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalltipsy

Hello just a thought why does Bharti cover her head with

her sari phalu, and no one else does in the house hold.
I  personaly think she looks much better with out it.
who agrees.😃

I agree 😊
eesha_786 thumbnail
she looks good both too 😊
addicted1 thumbnail
I agree 100%, she looks much sweeter n younger without covering her head, as todays epi showed. Keep it up Bharti.
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OK, I had to open a thread to express my frustration.  I just had to.  Because I really really don't understand the need.

Why does Bharti need to cover her head with her pallu?  I know that in the Indian sub-continent these custom is still observed.  But with Bharti it looks so out of place.

1.  None of the other women wear it.  Kamala as the MIL, barely has it hanging on her bun at the nape of her neck.  Gau doesn't wear it all and she's the older DIL.  Neither does Ashtami as we have seen.  And Dhara despite being supposedly middle-aged and married and MIL to Murli doesn't even do as much as Kamala!   So why does Bharti as the younger DIL have to wear a 'hoodie' 😆😆😆

2.  If the attempt is to counteract the fact that Bharti as a dwarf looks like a kid.  Then it doesn't work.  The pallu, infact her whole get-up makes her look like one of those dolls you can buy in bridal attire.  She looks more like a kid!  The pallu looks like it's swallowing her.  It's too much on one little person.

3.  If they are trying to show her as someone married, isn't her sindoor enough of an indication? 

4.  Bharti looked older at the start of the show, when she used to have shorter hair and she would wear it open.  I could believe she was a young woman.  Now she looks more like my cousins when they raid my wardrobe and make-up bag and play dress-up! 😕

5.  I could understand it, if they were all doing it.  But they don't.  I could understand it, if Murli's family were very traditional and vert strict.  But they aren't.  I could understand it if she covered only at certain times i.e during arti, in front of elder guests maybe etc.  But she doesn't.

Bharti needs to lose her pallu.  She needs to dress in salwar suits too.  She looks older in them than she does in a saree.  She needs to wear her hair out.  And I mean completely out, like she used to before getting hitched to Murli the first time.  Not a half-up, half-down do, but completely open and shorter.  At the moment her longer hairstyle makes her look tinier than she is.  because there's no proportion (bearing in mind she is a small woman)

And why does she wear such heavy sarees?  Gau's sarees are simple.  Why doesn't Bharti wear ones like her?  Why does she get to dress up to the nines but Gau and Ashtami too, are dressed quite simply.  Which I prefer. 

You'd think that given her height, Bharti would relish the idea of wearing salwar suits over sarees. 

So please CV's, while I don't mind her in this get-up sometimes, I really would appreciate it if you could please mix it up a little.  Give her some variety for God's sakes and stop me from going insane. GIVE ME SOME REALISM WITH THIS ASPECT OF THE SHOW ATLEAST, IF NOTHING ELSE! I hope Murli gifts her a nice dress on honeymoon and tells her to save the sarees for special occasions!! 😆

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahhaha hoodie part and everything i agree to it

during bharti and murli scenes her hoodie was off and hair bit open that made her look real good
even the saris r very heavy types

even i dont get it

she seriously needs a change in her attire

this is making her look more ancient and not a padhi likhi bold girl who can take decisions

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes, she does need a little bit of hair cut like she had initially. some of her early, still pictures have that wonderful hair style...she should wear them down, without them being pinned up...juhi has lovely hair though...
she needs to wear a little less of sindoor...it is sometimes a bit too much...
a little bit of fineness in her make up, and she is all set to look amazing...

she looks really great in suits...sarees are a big NO from my side too...