India-Forums

Navya
Navya

My view on today's episode (12/05/11)

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Just thought i'd share my thoughts on today's episode - overall it wasn't too bad although it dragged a bit at some points - made me all tensed at others lol

- enjoyed wtchin anant's little guitar playing and dance with his mum - was too cute lol LOL

- liked the way navya answered the phone in a upbeat tone of voice and was teasing anant about getting no sleep over excitement for picnic but too bad we couldn't see what he would have said to that Disapprove

- liked her cautious but sly move lol going into the bathroom to speak to him, enjoyed watching their phone-convo too as always, anant being himself and decidng to pick her up on the way as though its a normal & everyday thing lool LOL

- was glad that anant managed to avoid taking shaguns laddoos lol LOL and i breathed a deep sigh of relief when i realised their hug was her dream lool

- i thought the mini scene between anant & nimisha was cute as usual was reli realistic the way he told her to 'nimisha, ja bhagke le aa' and bring his camera - reminded me of real siblings asking favours from each other lol 

- i ddnt get the fact that Navya didn't even think of letting Anant know that her dad was going to drop her off when she found out, was abit weird lol anyway, thats the first thing i would have thought of lol

- I was glad that in the car she finally thought of letting him know tho

- the teacher at the college was totally creepy & weird lol

- i liked how anant did a sprint and run into the building & up the stairs after her lol LOL and their lil convo was cute, i liked the way navya had the confidence to actually physically try and usher him away lol the neighbour part was funny too and how they handled it LOL

- the scene where she runs off was reli weird ' I mean, he came all the way to her place and even into the building to get her and she runs off without even speaking to him??? Where's the sense in that? At least she could have said I'm going with my dad and I'll see you at college or something Confused

- I thought she should have phoned him or something to check where he was seeing as he was late because of her really, not that it was her fault but a little bit of appreciation & thoughtfulness would have been nice lool

- the precap!! I hope renuka doesn't spill the beans about anant to her mum :S cant wait to watch 2mrws episode! 

thanks for reading & please share your thoughts everyone Smile

Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 May 2011 at 3:07pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pagalladki247lachuubcclmiss_patel5cuty_kmadhu_sridharRichie-RichAnuPurvaFairyfariasuk19

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
bccl,  cuty_k,  Fairyfaria and fanbidaai - thank you for liking my post - much appreciated Big smile

Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 May 2011 at 6:27pm
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Nice post and nice episode too.. I did liked Anant and Navya scenes.. specially Anant's dance when he comes to know that Navya is coming.. he excitement...Also Navya's excitement to go for picnic that she did not slept.. got ready so early morning..
some tense moments...    Ermm 
 I was also tense, when Anant came to pick Navya... Also when he was trying to call her and Navya's mom picked up the phone.. I though, ab navya gayi kam se... thank god it was Ritz's phone... Also Anant came to Navya's floor to talk to her when she came to pick up her phone from her mom.. Anant was talking to her neighbour...oh god..
aaj ka episode good but high point tense tha...
Anant will get the bus tomorrow and some relax scene will be there...
Anoying part was Shagun and Anant's bhabhi...Angryalso that teacher who was asking again and again to start the bus...Angry LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
thank you purva...i agree with you too, many scenes that caused tension but hopefully it will be a nice and relaxed episode on the journey to the picnic 2mrw Smile
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
today's episode will be nice...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index