ranchod rocked the leap - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Miketa

Ranchod is doing fine job before and after the leap... his understanding of situation is great. I hope he get's someone who loves him for who he is...

ranchod always rocks...i just love him...can't get enough of him...he is very matured...strong...and he talks straight from his heart...though yes he is weak in emotions..feelings and expressing...

i don't think ranchod will fall in love again...he loves abha too deeply...and a man like him who is very introvert in emotions...doesn't changes heart especially for the women who changed his life...who taught him what is life...love...relationships...i don't think he will fall in love again...though i hope...
Originally posted by Priyalovex3

I love Ranchod?

me too love ranchod...i hope Cvs don't mess up his character...
Originally posted by Artemis678

The Leap Rocked. I Loved It.

the leap completely rocked...and ranchod did the honour...
Originally posted by Abhakaran

I love ranchod too
But I want abharan untie too

i love ranchod...
as for AbhaRan to unite...lets leave it to the Cvs...when it has to happen let it happen...i am not interested in any ways because its been a drag for now...i am not surprised if they drag again with silly hit and misses...because of this drag...i have loose interest in AbhaRan...and enjoying AbhaChod...they have a unique chemistry..even if AbhaRan unite...i will always love them
[QUOTE=arianne21]yea ur right he did rock da leap! but i really want him to b happy after abharan is reunited.[/QUOTE

he was the rockstar of the leap...

i hope he gets happiness after AbhaRan unite...but i doubt he will because he also love abha deeply...
Originally posted by r.s.s.

I really love Ranchod more than karan...

me too i love ranchod more than karan too...karan have loose me interest...

maybe because i love mens with hard exterior...but introvert feelings...such mens are very passionate and intense in emotions...love...feelings...thats one reason why i love ranchod...

as for karan...he is too expressive...he doesn't have any introvert feelings that makes him passionate or intense...when he was not married i loved him...when he fought for his love i love him...a hard exterior...but once he got married...and all that mess...i loose connect with him...and he is not silent types...which ranchod is...who hides his feelings into laughter...i connect to it beautifully...its so passionate and intense...
Originally posted by khyser2k11

Leap really rocked...that too abha and ranchod tooo gud...really loved the way ranchod defended abha

leap rocked it completely...and ranchod did the honours...

AbhaChod scenes were beautiful...they share a amazing unique chemistry...yup i love the way ranchod defended abha...shelly mouth was shut so does his mom...
Originally posted by swtbaby

he waz gr8

he rocked...
ranchod,really did look absolutely stunning in his stylish outfits and i honestly thinks he looks hotter than before.thumps up 👍🏼  to ranchod for rocking the leaf.GO RANCHOD YOU ROCK ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️