ranchod rocked the leap

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
oh my god ranchod look so handsome in his stylised formal suits...😳😳😳😳😳😍

and once again he played a perfect husband infront of Thakur-Prasad family...and a perfect friend infront of abha and us...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

oh my god i love his one liners...its back...how he gave a steaming one liner to shelly..."Teri Beauty Sleep Disturb Na Ho"...shelly mouth was shut completely...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

and also the way he advises his mother that abha is not responsible for the miscarriage...it was an complete accident...wait till he knows the truth that shelly is behind the accident...ranchod going to rip shelly's neck into two...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now even karan comes and expose shelly...its not worth it because the kid is enough to save her useless mother...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

and last but not least...AbhaChod scenes...it was so sweet how ranchod was making abha smile in his own unique way...they shared a very good chemistry and friendship...hope it retains this way even if karan comes back...and noone come in between their friendship...

and above all...only abha's mother understood ranchod all these years...she knows how much ranchod loves abha...but never confess his love to her because he knows that abha loves only karan and only can accept him as a husband...he never forced himself upon her...he hides his feelings...he hides his pain...and lived for only abha...she is the only one who could understand ranchod's feelings...till noone in his family could realise his pain...all were thinking ranchod is smiling...but only her mother knows that ranchod has been hiding and suffering his pain for years just for abha's happiness...i love that scenes...

though its AbhaRan...i can never ignore ranchod feelings and love for abha...because he truly loves her...

may AbhaRan unite...but i hope he has the strength to accept the reality...and hide his pain into a laughter...i feel so sad for him...he is going to be deeply in pain...but never urge one word just for abha's happiness...

ranchod has become more responsible now...from actor to businessman...since karan is a lawyer...ranchod cannot do what karan has been doing as he have not attained such qualification like karan did..so he is helping his elder brother vimal in business...indeed a responsible...

what a contrast...abha really changed his life...from greedy junior artist...into a genorous person...and now into a very responsible person and son...what a transition...i am loving it...

i hope the Cvs don't mess our ranchod...they have a habit to ruined characters like they did to sanskaar...i hope ranchod remains the same way we love...

the leap...ranchod rocked...

i can't wait to see ranchod reactions when he will see his brother karan infront of his eyes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree.

I fell in love with Ranchod.. looking so handsome!! 😳
I must say also nice change to SB with the decorating and stuff.

I think someone, my guesses are Shelly, is going to stop him by entering SB. In one or another way something bad will happen.
I mean a show with this much of drama and dragging.. Karan cannot just walk into SB. I don't think the CV's will let this happen.

personally I hope Karan comes to SB and just kill shelly πŸ˜πŸ˜†
Causze I am going Un Poco Loco

But we'll see...
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ranchod is doing fine job before and after the leap... his understanding of situation is great. I hope he get's someone who loves him for who he is...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The Leap Rocked. I Loved It.
LuvManan13 thumbnail
I love ranchod too
But I want abharan untie too
arianne21 thumbnail
yea ur right he did rock da leap! but i really want him to b happy after abharan is reunited.
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really love Ranchod more than karan...
riniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i missed d epi yesterday... :(😭
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Leap really rocked...that too abha and ranchod tooo gud...really loved the way ranchod defended abha
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Jaya92

I agree.

I fell in love with Ranchod.. looking so handsome!! 😳
he was looking extra handsome yaar...what an makeover...thank god all those colourful t-shirts gone...i don't like karan in that t-shirt...its a real good makeover of ranchod...

I must say also nice change to SB with the decorating and stuff.
yup everything was a noce change...except for prathinha spoilt moment...and shelly mouth that can be shut at all...this is one of the change that never change at all within 2 years

I think someone, my guesses are Shelly, is going to stop him by entering SB. In one or another way something bad will happen.
i agree...but still i doubt...since now karan can walk and talk..he knows how to tackle it...i think ranchod will spot him first...

I mean a show with this much of drama and dragging.. Karan cannot just walk into SB. I don't think the CV's will let this happen.
i agree...i am sure there is maha episode for karan's entry..all i can say poor ranchod...left heartbroken completely...

personally I hope Karan comes to SB and just kill shelly πŸ˜πŸ˜†
i agree but he won't knowing him...that honours will be done by ranchod...just one clue...shelly is gone for good...vimal will kill her...
Causze I am going Un Poco Loco
me too...

But we'll see...