India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

ranchod rocked the leap

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
oh my god ranchod look so handsome in his stylised formal suits...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

and once again he played a perfect husband infront of Thakur-Prasad family...and a perfect friend infront of abha and us...ClapClapClapClapClapThumbs Up

oh my god i love his one liners...its back...how he gave a steaming one liner to shelly..."Teri Beauty Sleep Disturb Na Ho"...shelly mouth was shut completely...ClapClapClapClapThumbs UpROFL

and also the way he advises his mother that abha is not responsible for the miscarriage...it was an complete accident...wait till he knows the truth that shelly is behind the accident...ranchod going to rip shelly's neck into two...AngryLOLLOLLOL

now even karan comes and expose shelly...its not worth it because the kid is enough to save her useless mother...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

and last but not least...AbhaChod scenes...it was so sweet how ranchod was making abha smile in his own unique way...they shared a very good chemistry and friendship...hope it retains this way even if karan comes back...and noone come in between their friendship...

and above all...only abha's mother understood ranchod all these years...she knows how much ranchod loves abha...but never confess his love to her because he knows that abha loves only karan and only can accept him as a husband...he never forced himself upon her...he hides his feelings...he hides his pain...and lived for only abha...she is the only one who could understand ranchod's feelings...till noone in his family could realise his pain...all were thinking ranchod is smiling...but only her mother knows that ranchod has been hiding and suffering his pain for years just for abha's happiness...i love that scenes...

though its AbhaRan...i can never ignore ranchod feelings and love for abha...because he truly loves her...

may AbhaRan unite...but i hope he has the strength to accept the reality...and hide his pain into a laughter...i feel so sad for him...he is going to be deeply in pain...but never urge one word just for abha's happiness...

ranchod has become more responsible now...from actor to businessman...since karan is a lawyer...ranchod cannot do what karan has been doing as he have not attained such qualification like karan did..so he is helping his elder brother vimal in business...indeed a responsible...

what a contrast...abha really changed his life...from greedy junior artist...into a genorous person...and now into a very responsible person and son...what a transition...i am loving it...

i hope the Cvs don't mess our ranchod...they have a habit to ruined characters like they did to sanskaar...i hope ranchod remains the same way we love...

the leap...ranchod rocked...

i can't wait to see ranchod reactions when he will see his brother karan infront of his eyes...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

vita_narinesharmilaprasadferoza25anjalianjaliami_31alamelu1970Raima36bmm1985xyzeeriniiiiswtbabysupercool3Infofan-InnocentSoul-SilverBell

Jaya92 Senior Member
Jaya92
Jaya92

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I agree.

I fell in love with Ranchod.. looking so handsome!! Embarrassed
I must say also nice change to SB with the decorating and stuff.

I think someone, my guesses are Shelly, is going to stop him by entering SB. In one or another way something bad will happen.
I mean a show with this much of drama and dragging.. Karan cannot just walk into SB. I don't think the CV's will let this happen.

personally I hope Karan comes to SB and just kill shelly Day DreamingLOL
Causze I am going Un Poco LocoWacko

But we'll see...
MistiofMistz IF-Sizzlerz
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Ranchod is doing fine job before and after the leap... his understanding of situation is great. I hope he get's someone who loves him for who he is...
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
The Leap Rocked. I Loved It.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aabharanfan

LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
I love ranchod too
But I want abharan untie too
arianne21 Senior Member
arianne21
arianne21

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
yea ur right he did rock da leap! but i really want him to b happy after abharan is reunited.
rubysk IF-Rockerz
rubysk
rubysk

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
I really love Ranchod more than karan...
riniiii IF-Dazzler
riniiii
riniiii

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
i missed d epi yesterday... :(Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index