Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cuteshyamal

I dont know how 2 post topic name in continuation with previous parts. If i post new topics previous parts r not attached with that . Plzzz tell how u all do that

where u've given the intro of ur FF i mean the first page...wahan edit hai...aap wahan par se topic name edit change yaa jo bhi aap chahe kar sakte hai...😉
shyamal_hina.di thumbnail
Thanks a lottt . I am just 14 years old so plzzz do tell me aap .thanks for likes and comments
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow... all parts are nyc... hey.. plz pm that u have updated!
shyamal_hina.di thumbnail
Part 4:::::::        next day, naksh were talking near the notice board and suddenly all started shouting . Naksh went 2 inquire and came 2 know that 2day are drama competition auditions for only girl-boy's pair is there in auditorium after 30 mins . Aksh asked naitik if he was giving auditions . N: yes and what about u . A: i am confused because the audition is for girl-boy and in school i used 2 participate with varsha . But now . At this time mohit suggested that naksh should giv auditions 2gether Naksh agree on this idea . They were in auditorium . Now it was their turn . Naksh were on the stage . Whoe auditorium went dark and only 1 light spot was on naksh .in background piano tune of jadu ye kya is played . Naksh was staring each other . Then The small hair of aksh cum on her face , naitik sets it behind her ear , they smile then suddenly aksh fall but our superman naitik holds her . They stare at each other . Suddenly aksh starts singing -( pehla nasha pehla khumar of jo jita wahi sikandar)   . Naitik also joins him in singing .They start dancing keeping hands on each other's waist and shoulder . They stop 2 sing and dance . Then naitik bends down on his knees and asks aksh if she would be his love . Aksh lovingly said yes . They both say i Luv u 2 each other. Then they hug . After few moments they apart . Aksh tells how will u convince my family . N : i will tell them that i'll always be a shadow of u . I w'll never doubt u, never hurt u or let someone 2 hurt u . I will allow your wonder sm ile to be apart from u . Naitik keeps on telling and aksh keeps on moving behind , and on moving she steps on end of the stage and was about 2 fall but naitik hold her and tells her that i w'll never allow any trouble 2 cum on u always protect u . Aksh wasSurprised . She hugged naitik. ( this all was part of drama not reality)
anveshasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice parts.u r a very quick updater.naitik fell in love with akshara 8 d first sight,wow😳.cont soon n pls pm on updating
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice part n thanks for updating
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow very nice part cont soon
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woow.. the three parts were awesome...good updating...luv naksh...
sameera_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All 4 parts vry nyc bt plz drama change in reality soon & write nxt part soon...!!!!!!
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cuteshyamal

Thanks a lottt . I am just 14 years old so plzzz do tell me aap .thanks for likes and comments

u're 14 but i'm 13...😆anyways i liked the 4th part too...it's really nice...😃