Rang Badalti Odhani

*~*Happy Birthday Hinna*~* - Page 5

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh boy! This is going to take a long time replying to you all...can't i just thank you all together 🥱 🤣 Just kidding! 🤣 Going to reply now! :D
But just before i do...
Thank youu everyone!!! 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail

@Beeni

Oh you have no idea how much i love youu baiko!!! you are the BEST! 🤗 

LMAO and what you on about?! Friday 13th is like the most amazing date ever! i think i was born on Friday 13th too...explains a lot doesn't it?! 🤔 🤣🤣

I love love LOVE the whole punjabi theme! 🤗 And omg Govinda?! as if?! 🤣🤣 how many times have i gotta say it's not govinda who i love it's his song people! 🤣

Lmao @ the optom lap thing! 🤣 Whatever! it's called specail care for your customer..it's good for long-term business  🤣

Thanks for the gorgeous khusse, the lovely lovely wishes and this awesome birthday thread! Love you lots biskootah 🤗 🤗 🤗

angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Hinna...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
wish u lots of success & happiness in ur life...
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Karishma
Thank you so much for the beautiful wishes my crazy kuri! 🤗 🤗 Loving your punjabi style of addressing me 😳😆

@Jess
Thank youu so much! 🤗 haha love the 'oye'

@Nattie
Thank you so much for the awesome colourful wishes Nattie! 🤗 Thank you for the good luck and my sigs ki tareef 😆
And aahhh i love you! i LOVEE the sig! Thank you so so much 🤗 Hayee Karan! How can anyone be so hot! 😍

@Ankita
Thank you sweety! 🤗 Omg you're calling me baiko?! be careful Beeni's going to beat you up 🤣 And oye hoye diamond necklace aye?! Wah wah! Still trying to line maaro me and win me over kya?! 🤣

@Tora
Thank you so much! 🤗

@Sonali 
Thank you! 🤗
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Yummy
Thank youuu! 🤗 Same to you sistah! 😆
I know May 13th is just for legends like us! *panja suth*
Yeahh that's the only crap thing about being born in may...exams 😕
LMAO! honestly i think i need to make an official announcement or something: it is NOT govinda that i obsess over it is his songs! 😆
Thank you so much for the colourful parande! They are gorgeous! I want some!
love youu 🤗

@May
Thank you so much May for the awesome wishes and gifts! 🤗

@Rafia
Chandniii! 🤗 i love love LOVEEE the poem! 🤣🤣 and the spicy and sexy song..yeah babyyy! you know how i do 😎 🤣
Thank you so much! Love you lots my nau baje pyaar 🤗

@Diya
Thank you so much for the punjabi wishes! 🤗
OMG i love the little punjabi dude dancing! That is ah-mazing! 🤣

@Zara
Thank you honey! 🤗

@Sneha
Thanks so much Sneha 🤗
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Smitha
Thank you so much Smitha! I really really love the siggy! 😍 Thanks ever so much! love you 🤗

@Bona
Thank you so much Bona darling!!! 🤗 ily! Thank you so much for the gift!! i absolutely love it!! 😳 

@Ayesha
Thank you so much my punjabi partner! 🤗 Omg abrar-ul-haq?!!! i loveee that guy!!! he is like the best pakistani punjabi singer ever!!! thank you so much for the awesome song and wishes 🤗

@Deeps
Thanks ever so much honey!! Love the gifts and lovely wishes! 🤗

@Deepa
Aww thank you ever so much! 🤗

@Ammu
Thank youu! 🤗 Aww thanks! you guys embarrass me by saying your fans of my work! 😆 you're all so sweet! 🤗

@Ray
Thank youuu! 🤗

@Purvi
Thank you so much sweety! 🤗
Edited by .-BalleBalle-. - 12 years ago
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Manita
Thank you so much for the wishes! 🤗 Aww thank you so much for liking and using my sigs! I truly appreciate you guys! 🤗

@Alisha
Thank youuu! 🤗

@iluvmanar
Thank you! 🤗

@Saira
Thank youu so much chamak challo! 🤗🤗
OMG govinda?! 😲😳😍 like WTH 🤣🤣🤣 i can't believe you actually made a govinda avi!! 🤣 seriously i do not love govinda (although i am in love with the avi 😆)! but this avi is too funny! i HAD to use it! And the John one! haye haye now what do i say about my johnny boy! 😍 when i first saw it i thought it was gurdas maan and i was like what?! ewww! 🤣 and then i saw it was John dancing! 😍 love love LOVEEE it! Thank you soo much for the avis love them! Seriously you guys are the best! 🤗 Will use the John one once govinda's had his turn 🤣 Love you lots...will be back next week 🤗

@Veena 
Thank youu so much for the lovely wishes! 🤗

@Roshni
Thank you so so much rosh! 🤗
Omg paratha!!!!!! i lovee it!!! the best bday present! 😆 i could with some right now, it looks so yummy! 😛

@Rooji
Thank you so so so much for the punjabi! i totally loved it!! 🤣
Aho aho mainu yaad higa! main ki kardi main thay ayi si lekin twaadi window band si thay koi ladder vi nai higa si :( tusi kehnde o thay exam de baad date vich chaliye? long drive 😉 🤣
Haha thanks so much for the awesome wishes zulfi kulfi! love you lots! 🤗 haha it's ok govinda seems to be too tacky for everyone's style apart from mine 🤣 good luck with exams!
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
@Zeenat
Thank youu! 🤗

@Varsha
Thanks sweety 🤗

@Smiley
Thank you so much 🤗

@Dyotona
Hi! Yes it is the first time 😆 But i have read your posts and topics and truly respect your views! :D Thank you so so much! 🤗 Seriously that really does mean a lot to me! All the appreciation from you guys is my inspiration! Thanks for the birthday wishes! hope to interact with you soon :)

@Adeelakhokar
Thank youu so much for the wishes! 🤗

@Shriya
Aww thanks so much hun! 🤗

@Jyoti
Thank youu ever so much! 🤗

@Angel
Thank youu so much for the lovely wishes and gifts! 🤗
.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Phew i think that's everyone done! If i missed anyone out sorry and thank you so much for the birthday wishes! 😃
Once again a big thank you to you all! You guys are the bestest ever!!! 😛 Thanks for making my special day even more special!
Love you all lots! 🤗 🤗 🤗