Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

*~*Happy Birthday Hinna*~*

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

hearts 1

Big smileBig smileIt is none other than my Baika's Birthday today!! On the 13th of May! (Friday) Oye Jodhaa what did you do to deserve your birthday on SUCH an auspicious day?!LOLFriday the 13th!? LMAO! Guys it's the birthday of Hinna today!! Big smile

DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
The emoticons are doing Balle Balle by the way! LOL

hearts 1

Happy Birthday Hinna!!! 
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
 DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

hearts 1
She is a hard core Punjabi Kudi!! (You can tell from her Balle Balle Bruah, her Chak de Phatte, her all the time ready to do Bhangra, and her knowledge of MANY Punjabi Gaalis! (Oh and she can also flirt on Punjabi which she does all the time)OuchLOL She is the King of Siggies and makes them Punjabi siggies look more hotter than the other ones she normally makes!Day Dreaming She crushes over a Hard Core Punjabi Munda too aka Karan Tacker and lovesss Punjabi Govinda to the Core as well!!LOL 
Blue Hearts

Blue Hearts
She is the laughter of my life, the one who brightens up my darkest days and basically a very beautiful Kudi LMAO  LOLLOL

It's her 21st Birthdayyy!!Big smileMaking her an ADULT finally!

The Future Optometrist Hinna!Big smileStar(Who makes her patients sit in her lap to treat them, regardless of which gender they belong to LMAO)LOL

Blue Hearts
Blue Hearts

Have a fantastic day hinna (though you'll be taking your Drugs exam today! Ouch don't get too high and behave yourself even if it means not doing balle Balle for a bit! LMAO! Apart from Drugs, May your birthday be filled with loads of special memories attached to it! Have a great day Hinna! Love you loadsss Embarrassed

Okay since everyone knows Hinna is obsessed with Punjabi and Punjabies and Punjab LMAO the theme of this birthday thread is just that!! 
Blue Hearts
PUNJAB (I)Big smile

Blue Hearts

So now what you all have to do apart from wishing Hinna is to:

post atleast ONE picture of ANYTHING in the world that is related to Punjabi and Punjab!!LOLBig smile 

It's bound to make hinna happy (and stop her from doing drugs!) LMAO! And since it is the Punjbi theme BE COLURFUL!!! Use all the bright colours in the world for your font!Big smileBig smile

Lets see how much of Pujabi stuff she gets to see before she loses her interest in her balle Balle Bruahing! 

Okay so everyone Give your Punjabi filled wishes to Yumna on her birthday! Big smile Haha those who know Punjabi can go ahead and write in Punajbi too (with an english translation haan! lol kidding)

Oh ohhh and a GOVINDA IN PUNJABI ATTIRE will be the perfect gift for Hinna! LMAO (Just a lil hint!)

This is my Punjabi gift for you Jodhaaa! Embarrassed Hope you like it!
Blue Hearts

hearts 1

Edited by -Veena- - 12 May 2011 at 3:34pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

KrazEeedr.dsr-mesmerised-ToraadeelahujusweetsuteWooHooHaha21SidNeeti-fanrafia 24jparker-SYS--YasharanArshi-purvi08simikrRoshni_M-Manita-Ishradivanluverkubare.-BalleBalle-.snehapatroThe_May_Rosekrock-Deepali--Veena-shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
oooyyyeee soniye hiriye kudiyye meri jaaneman meri gulab jamun meri aakhon ka tara mere dil ka noorHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug happy shappy birthday my cutest sweetest most most most awesome siggie maker
 i love uuu
 tujhsa koi nahi yaha:)
 god bless u my darling n wish u a year n many more years full ofhappiness love success n gr8 health:)

meri balle balle:)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21jparkerpurvi08.-BalleBalle-.-Deepali-

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Dear Hinna,

Oye...

Have a Happy Shappy Day...

Wishing you Many Happy Returns of the Day...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21.-BalleBalle-.

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Awww... Such a cute post Beeni.. Embarrassed 

Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday To Youuu Hinnaaa!! Party Party Party Hug Hug Hug Wish you every success in life!! Wish you get whatever you desire!! All my wishes are with you Hun!! Have a rocking bdayyy!! Stay the way you are as you're too good the way you are!! Hug Hug Hug 

Love all ur siggies!! You're seriousllyy a great siggie maker!! Love yuuu girl.. Enjoy ur day.. Do some Balle balle too! Dancing Dancing DancingDancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Have a massstttii bhara bdayy!! And keep rocking girl!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Goodluck with exams!! Once again Happpiiieee Bdayyy!! Hug Hug Hug Hug 

Here's a chota sa gift for you.. Hope you like it.. Embarrassed

Love Nattie! Big smile

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 12 May 2011 at 4:54pm

purvi08.-BalleBalle-.

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
he he waht was that oye hoye aaj meri biko ka bday congatualtion my biko lol i loev u ahve blast on ur bady ill giev u dimond ka neckless on ur bady he ehROFL

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday hinna
many many happy returns of the day
enjoy your day

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Hinna!

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Hinnaaa
Happy Birthdayyy!!!
Hi 5 sister! Isn't 13th of May like the Awesome-est day ever?!?!
The world should be so gratefulLOL

Oh coincidence number 2:
We both are having exams birthday timeOuch

Anywayyy
Even though I absolutely do NOT get your Govinda obsession
I still lurve you and hope that your birthday is as awesome as it can get what with a Pharma exam and all.I so empathize!

*HUGS*

Oh and here your gift (Am assuming parandas are a Punjabi dealConfused)

Colourful parandas for a colourful galBig smile

Edited by -SYS- - 12 May 2011 at 3:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkerWooHooHaha21tofeeees.-BalleBalle-.

Go to top